Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday (23182 Views)

Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Visit Imo State Today (photos) / Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. / True Situation Report As President Buhari Visit Imo State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Kingspin(m): 3:14am On Sep 06, 2021
A waste of visit.
By dumbest president ever live
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Iykoto86(m): 3:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

The president is not as useless as Igbos.

He is a busy man and Hope Uzodimma succeeded in bringing him to commission viable projects in Imo state.

Can someone point out one private broom owned industry or Palm Kernel industry Nnamdi Kanu has built and employed workers in old Imo state ( Abia and Imo)....None.

Rather he brought sorrows, pains and anguish to their doorsteps.
History will always remember the slowpoke as the president that destroyed Nigeria to pleas African Fulani's.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by lifenija: 3:35am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
God bless Mr president.

The conqueror and tormentor of all Igbos.

Even some of them are crying like fools they are already.

Can someone point out one private broom owned industry or Palm Kernel industry Nnamdi Kanu has built and employed workers in old Imo state ( Abia and Imo)....None.

God blessed Federal Republic of Nigeria.
God bless Mohammed Buhari.

Biafra is dead and buried, nailed Coffin.
mumu
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Iykoto86(m): 3:37am On Sep 06, 2021
Lordjiggs09:
Ka mu bia kwa, make I try sell my market first.

Umu-Igbo biko lee anya na signature mu. A bu mu mazi Chinagorom Alexander, a bu mu onye ndi Bekee na akpo engineer na afu maka iwurite ulo ya na olu construction. Anyi na eme kwa land survey ya na izu ahia ala na ulo na ala igbo. Kpoturu mu na akala ekwenti ma o bu na whatsapp: efu-asato-efu-isii-ano-ano-asaa-ato-ano-ano-ato.
is this location Enugu?
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Perfectbeing(m): 4:26am On Sep 06, 2021
This is the best time for IPOB to share the country. They can assasinate the President in the SE let another pogrom start in the North, then they can divide in the midst of the chaos.

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by njimezz(m): 4:42am On Sep 06, 2021
So shall ur wishes and prayers � return to u and that of ur generations coz u and ur generations are already cursed from d surface of the earth and beyonds,so shall u hear and see d freedom of Biafra but u will neither partake nor enjoy that. Enjoy and happiness shall depart from ur household. U are a disgrace to ur generations.
Juliusmalema:
God bless Mr president.

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Jolomenas: 5:04am On Sep 06, 2021
heniford2:
Heavy security in imo state thursday the may kill him
Wuna dey funny oo? Kill who lol grin
I am sure ipob/esn know the repercussions of killing buhari
Na straight civil war
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 06, 2021
He will send somebody to represent him.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Gkemz: 5:51am On Sep 06, 2021
What is he coming to commission? The poorly patched roads with portholes or buildings that were demolished or the roundabouts that took him 7months to install causing complete heavy traffic jam.
There's no visible achievement we've seen so far other than these.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by valoky22(m): 5:51am On Sep 06, 2021
[quoteA hopeless Fulani almajiri herdsman spotted! author=Juliusmalema post=105528279]

He is a busy man and Hope Uzodimma succeeded in bringing him to commission viable projects in Imo state.

[/quote]
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by mkoabiola: 6:01am On Sep 06, 2021
Knowing fully well he is not been loved by the ppu of dot Nation.

There will b water tight shed security �

D fear of unknown gun men.....
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Malawian(m): 6:42am On Sep 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
grin Why not on Monday? Monday would have been better so that we can sit at home and wait for him.
IPOB will do another sit at home on Thursday so that Bubu can experience the ghost town in person. cheesy
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by doublecross(m): 6:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
God bless Mr president.

you dey chase clout
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by doublecross(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

you dey chase clout
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by doublecross(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2021
post=105528374:
......and if not

Make any dirty swine wey him papa born well go touch Sai Baba babariga.
Na so him Village people take finish work for him life.
Kapish! cool
a man who lives by the gun, dies by the gun
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by funkekemi(f): 6:51am On Sep 06, 2021
post=105528313:

Gbamsolutely!
U don finish d matter.
Dem go wail and cry dem necks go looong.
But the good thing is that, there is nothing, sane and reasonable Nigerians can do about it!

When the President ran for political office in 2003, who was his running mate? Dr Chuba Okadigbo. And in 2007? Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. If he hated Igbos would he run with them? That shows you the respect and the regard he has for Igbos, it was political reality that compelled him to come south-west in 2011 and in 2015. Let me tell you a story".

Let me tell you a story. There is a prominent Igbo family in this country, if I mention their names you would know them, they are very prominent in the society. They told me a story that in the 70s, President Buhari was Minister of Petroleum, the family wanted to join the petroleum industry and then they made a bid. By then, there were not too many Nigerians playing in that industry, and there was a lot of scepticism from those around the then Lt Colonel Buhari, who was Oil Minister. They all said they don’t believe that the company as represented by that family had the capacity to play in the industry. This family told me that eventually, they got to Lt Colonel Buhari, he listened to them, and asked them; ‘Are you sure you have the capacity to do this?’ And they told him, ‘we can do it’. Then he removed his military cap, banged it on the table and told them, ‘it is done.' And he instructed that they give them that opportunity they wanted in the oil industry and today that family is so big and they never forget that the then Colonel Buhari as oil minister gave them the break they needed. They told me that story about three weeks ago. The next day, when I saw the president, I told him the story. He laughed and then went on to tell me that when people say he is against the Igbos, it baffles him, that really he never knew that family, he just trusted the assurance they gave him that they could play in the oil industry, and today they are very big. He went further to say that even under PTF, so many Nigerians, including Igbos, benefitted a lot. So there is no way you can say the man hates Igbos. The second Niger bridge is on the budget in 2016. Let's recall that the last President sometime in 2011 said that he would complete that second Niger bridge before 2015. He didn’t even go beyond the architectural drawing, but in 2016 budget, that project is there"he said
anything from you is a lie
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 06, 2021
njimezz:
So shall ur wishes and prayers � return to u and that of ur generations coz u and ur generations are already cursed from d surface of the earth and beyonds,so shall u hear and see d freedom of Biafra but u will neither partake nor enjoy that. Enjoy and happiness shall depart from ur household. U are a disgrace to ur generations.

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Iykenuwa(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:
[s]God bless Mr president.

God bless Mohammed Buhari[/s].

written by a nitwit.

Buhari has no productivity outside of leeching on the Nigerian state, no personal contribution whatsoever.

MNK can be uncouth, but he is a thousand times better than the Buhari in whose anus your tongue is.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by SATELLITENET: 7:19am On Sep 06, 2021
Tega and Boma speaks after leaving the house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2x0o7UsEYWA
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 06, 2021
Iykenuwa:

Buhari has no productivity outside of leeching on the Nigerian state, no personal contribution whatsoever.

MNK can be uncouth, but he is a thousand times better than the Buhari in whose anus your tongue is.

He is better than buhari is prison.

Next.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Bamzyriches451: 7:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Uzodinma the pussy ass gov
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Killermamba: 7:41am On Sep 06, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If Nnamdi KANU is the president of Nigeria do you think Nigeria will be as useless as it is today? The guy got great ideas not some brain dead mannequins.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by iamtardey: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2021
No photos
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Bonii698: 7:47am On Sep 06, 2021
Good one
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Ogilinsaka: 8:09am On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
post=105528313:

Gbamsolutely!
U don finish d matter.
Dem go wail and cry dem necks go looong.
But the good thing is that, there is nothing, sane and reasonable Nigerians can do about it!

When the President ran for political office in 2003, who was his running mate? Dr Chuba Okadigbo. And in 2007? Chief Edwin Ume-Ezeoke. If he hated Igbos would he run with them? That shows you the respect and the regard he has for Igbos, it was political reality that compelled him to come south-west in 2011 and in 2015. Let me tell you a story".

Let me tell you a story. There is a prominent Igbo family in this country, if I mention their names you would know them, they are very prominent in the society. They told me a story that in the 70s, President Buhari was Minister of Petroleum, the family wanted to join the petroleum industry and then they made a bid. By then, there were not too many Nigerians playing in that industry, and there was a lot of scepticism from those around the then Lt Colonel Buhari, who was Oil Minister. They all said they don’t believe that the company as represented by that family had the capacity to play in the industry. This family told me that eventually, they got to Lt Colonel Buhari, he listened to them, and asked them; ‘Are you sure you have the capacity to do this?’ And they told him, ‘we can do it’. Then he removed his military cap, banged it on the table and told them, ‘it is done.' And he instructed that they give them that opportunity they wanted in the oil industry and today that family is so big and they never forget that the then Colonel Buhari as oil minister gave them the break they needed. They told me that story about three weeks ago. The next day, when I saw the president, I told him the story. He laughed and then went on to tell me that when people say he is against the Igbos, it baffles him, that really he never knew that family, he just trusted the assurance they gave him that they could play in the oil industry, and today they are very big. He went further to say that even under PTF, so many Nigerians, including Igbos, benefitted a lot. So there is no way you can say the man hates Igbos. The second Niger bridge is on the budget in 2016. Let's recall that the last President sometime in 2011 said that he would complete that second Niger bridge before 2015. He didn’t even go beyond the architectural drawing, but in 2016 budget, that project is there"he said
[/s]
Crap as usual
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Ogilinsaka: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
post=105528317:

Very nice.
We are waiting for our Darling Daddy.
The Father of the Nation.
The President of all Nigerians both dead and alive!

Welcome,
Welcome,
Welcome Darling Daddy.
[/s]

You are Igbo in your dreams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum / Saraki knows he must step down as Senate President – Omo-Agege / 19 Firms Shut, 250,000 Jobs Threatened By WEMPCO Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.