Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday (23183 Views)

Massive Crowd As Peter Obi Visit Imo State Today (photos) / Bola Tinubu To Visit Imo State Today. / True Situation Report As President Buhari Visit Imo State Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 06, 2021
Killermamba:

If Nnamdi KANU is the president of Nigeria do you think Nigeria will be as useless as it is today? The guy got great ideas not some brain dead mannequins.

He is president of touts and terrorist group and now rules ex-convict in prison.

Next

1 Like

Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Stellaify1: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2021
As much as I admire @ for your well laid out positive observations
It baffles me when you become silent in matters of insecurity in the whole country
I would really love to hear your views on that
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by obicmag(m): 9:36am On Sep 06, 2021
Failure inviting failure.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by heniford2: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2021
Jolomenas:

Wuna dey funny oo? Kill who lol grin
I am sure ipob/esn know the repercussions of killing buhari
Na straight civil war
like say dem never fight dat civil war before undecidedif he happen worst worst na war e go be
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by ofiko123(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2021
Sai baba is working..
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by icankel: 11:21am On Sep 06, 2021
I was waiting to read those significant achievements by Uzodimma administration before he diverted to Anambra state election.
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
BUHARI AS AN OLD SOLDIER THAT NEVA DIES,HE HAS SEEN WARS AND KNOWS EXACTLY...
HE DARES ALL HIS HATERS TO TRY,EVEN AT 80+,HE GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE,D NIGERIA ARMED FORCES SUPPORTS HIM IN TOTALITY,THAT IS WHY KANU AND HIS GANGS ARE REAL FOOLS WASTING THEMSELVES IN IGBOLAND FOR LACK OF DEPT IN EDUCATION, THINKING THEY CAN USE VIOLENCE AND CHEAP PROPAGANDA TO GET BIAFRA WITHOUT THE WILLFULL SUPPORT OF NDI IGBO AND MACHINERIES OF GOVERNANCE...angryUMU IGBO ANA MUZI KITA BU NDI NZUZU. undecided
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Scamburster(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
uba1991:
and the whole land of criminals will be wiped out. Even fly near mr president then you should know that the name Igbo will never exist again.
Why do you like to talk nonsense?
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Livingstone124: 2:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Can two fools walk together except they agreed?
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by mapet: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
grin Why not on Monday? Monday would have been better so that we can sit at home and wait for him.

what stops you lot from turning that day to your “Monday” and “wait” for him.... a whirld-stroke hammer una
Re: Uzodinma: President Buhari To Visit Imo Thursday by Lordjiggs09(m): 4:18am On Sep 07, 2021
Iykoto86:
is this location Enugu?

Yes chief.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member) / Why I Refused To Be Ambode’s Running Mate In 2015 –hamzat / MSME Survival Fund Scheme Registration: What You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.