Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex (77059 Views)

Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony / Ghanaian Couple Engage In Sexually-Charged Dance At Their Wedding (Pix, Video) / A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by damilola4162(m): 11:52am On Sep 06, 2021
An unidentified Ghanian couple has been spotted in a video which is now making the round on social media, begging for forgiveness after being stuck in each other while having sex, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises gathered that the couple were stuck in each other while having sex at a sacred river bank, lake Bosomtwi in Ghana.

According to report, the couple who were in pains after the horrible incident, called out their friends who came to their rescue.

The man could be seen in the video below, screaming the most while begging for forgiveness adding that the excruciating pain was unbearable.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67vaShp27YY][/url]

According to Wikipedia "Lake Bosumtwi is the only natural lake in Ghana. It is situated within an ancient impact crater that is about 10.5 kilometres (6.5 mi) in diameter. It is about 30 km (19 mi) south-east of Kumasi the capital of Ashanti and is a popular recreational area. There are about 30 villages near crater Lake Bosumtwi, with a combined population of about 70,000. The most popular amongst the villages where tourists usually settle is Abono."

It was learnt that, only the traditional authorities can appease to the river Gods for forgiveness. They poured libation obviously to beg the gods for the couple to be separated peacefully.

They were later sent to the hospital where they went through series of treatments.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/couple-stuck-in-each-other-while-having-s3x-video/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by sirblend: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Them don knack sotey her vaginal walls could not take the penis anymore.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Xscape047: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
men...don't be like this looser ...always learn to protect your bloko...

Check the pictures below for practical solutions

My welder can patch any styles...

Customize coming soon

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Gbongwon1(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
How will scientists explain this now

Disclaimer: you're hereby advised not the read or click on my signature intentionally

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Amuluonyenaego: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
Same way Boma and Tega will be stuck if they continue their strafing grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by saddler: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
kiss

Same way Boma and Tega will be stuck if they continue their fuvking

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by igweome: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
This one get as he bi ooo

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Emmanuel010414(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmm Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by usagee36: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Daniiel: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
I Neva hear this kind thing for bible sef ... Nawao ... Sweet bondage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Kurine: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
. Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Otunbakolawole0: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Bantino(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin
The couple are bonding
grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by naijaguy123456(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Minesbetter(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Speechless lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Ramirezkhay(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wahaala grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Emilokoiyawon: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by barnaby04(m): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Caught in active service!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
What sort of fuckery is this again ?
I know we’re sexual beings but why some people no fit control their sexual urge? undecided

Although this scene still looks arranged to me. Abi na inside water them go kpansh?

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by candidbabe(f): 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
End time
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Thunderfayayou: 2:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
damilola4162:
An unidentified Ghanian couple has been spotted in a video which is now making the round on social media, begging for forgiveness after being stuck in each other while having sex, Newspremises reports.

Newspremises gathered that the couple were stuck in each other while having sex at a sacred river bank, lake Bosomtwi in Ghana.

According to report, the couple who were in pains after the horrible incident, called out their friends who came to their rescue.

The man could be seen in the video below, screaming the most while begging for forgiveness adding that the excruciating pain was unbearable.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67vaShp27YY][/url]

According to Wikipedia "Lake Bosumtwi is the only natural lake in Ghana. It is situated within an ancient impact crater that is about 10.5 kilometres (6.5 mi) in diameter. It is about 30 km (19 mi) south-east of Kumasi the capital of Ashanti and is a popular recreational area. There are about 30 villages near crater Lake Bosumtwi, with a combined population of about 70,000. The most popular amongst the villages where tourists usually settle is Abono."

It was learnt that, only the traditional authorities can appease to the river Gods for forgiveness. They poured libation obviously to beg the gods for the couple to be separated peacefully.

They were later sent to the hospital where they went through series of treatments.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/couple-stuck-in-each-other-while-having-s3x-video/

Forever enjoyment! grin

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Chioma99(f): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
please my fellow nairalanders i just want to ask a question......

how profitable is chilli pepper farming?

is it a profitable farming venture or not just that profitable.

am in Lagos and a friend of mine is looking to invest heavily on chilli pepper farming

i want to know if there are steady buyers for it or not.

although pepper sells well but i don't really know of this chilli pepper

please how profitable is it here in Lagos?

thanks....

6 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
African mentality sad

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by mustaphagreens(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Recycled iron beans
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by maak400: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Fuckyoumod: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
This people want to behave like whites that bleeps anyhow and anywhere the like.

This is Africa, you don't fuvck anywhere you like Some places are sacred.

Where I'm from it is forbidden to fuvk on bare ground.

But wait ooh why was the man shouting?because I saw him trying to cover the lady's wrapper with his left hand. So how can a man in real pain down there be more interested in covering another person?
Lol....

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by iyatrustee(f): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Na inside lake dem dey gbench cos ayam not understanding o cheesy

Mammy water don vex do them strong thing! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by Decembe(f): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Odi woro si woro

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by jomoh: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex by wunmi590(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021

Their village people now wpukd be like, you did it the first time we no talk, you did it again the second time...

Now is the third, we are going to punish you cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.