Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri (43212 Views)

Hausa Man Ask People To Rate Buhari And This Happened / Governor Sanwo-Olu On Monthly Sanitation: We’ll Ask People Whether To Return It / "Buhari Should Arrest Illiteracy Not People": Reno Omokri Blasts Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by emilo2bad: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Op take time oooo oo how can you call a PDP member an activist so any member of the opposition is now an activist
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Firstcitizen: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
Him that has been minding his business is he as rich as Dangote?

Help me ask oh
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by backtalkG(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
excellencyabia1:
You mind your business when you have one.
but seriously people don't mind there business
go and marry
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Numerouno94(m): 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
excellencyabia1:
You mind your business when you have one.
but seriously people don't mind there business

Does Reno himself minds his own business?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by MrJackBills(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Let's marry
Ignore all dem niggas' trolls
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.

Why not take me home to her?

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Yellowtree: 4:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerian human right activist and lawyer, Bemigho Reno Omokri has listed questions people should never ask.

The human right activist shared this on his verified Instagram page.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTeXPzoDg2b/?utm_medium=copy_link

I thought they said he is a pastor too abi Dem don bust am
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by fecosequence(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
Especially that "when will you marry"
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by VTJN(m): 4:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
I and my wife has been believing God for the fruit of the womb since 2017 and I hate it when people ask me this "what's delaying your wife" or "when are you guys making babies".

I'm like, wetin concern you? Mind your fukking business and leave us alone.
God almighty will remember your home this year and bless your wife with a fruit of the womb

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Eriokanmi: 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
sagitariusbaby:
I and my wife has been believing God for the fruit of the womb since 2017 and I hate it when people ask me this "what's delaying your wife" or "when are you guys making babies".

Abi. It will surely happen jare. God's time loading

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by VTJN(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ladycewhy:
Asking a woman who you don't know her struggles when she is going to have children deserves a punch in the face.

I swear smiley

Very annoying set of people
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by BigDolph(m): 4:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
The only business you can start without any capital is minding your business!

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Vickkybones(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.
UBA bank.
Thanks God bless.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by excellencyabia1: 4:26pm On Sep 06, 2021
Numerouno94:

Does Reno himself minds his own business?
There are people not minding the re business is there business and it is also giving them pay
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by excellencyabia1: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
backtalkG:
go and marry
Like seriously!
will you marry me?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by stano2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
Ok wooo.
Meanwhile esn are now burning trucks in d east in other to pain buhari cheesy.
Damn !!! Stupidity at its finest. Hunger go cripple east very soon.
false news
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by greatiyk4u(m): 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2021
lexy2014:

The state of Nigeria is d business of every Nigerian. So it's important to always ask d stewards put in charge of running Nigeria how they are going about their jobs. If they aren't doing their jobs well, then they must be given sleepless nights

Asking I agree but always wailing no way
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by seyz91(m): 4:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
donbachi:
U wey dey mind ur own business since.na e ur name never show for billionaires list.
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
RexTramadol1:

MrJackBills:
Let's marry
Ignore all dem niggas' trolls

I hope you guys know that Saphiere is a 38-year-old lady. Abi una wan just have your share of her Tonto?

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by dasparrow: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
I agree with Reno Omokri on this one. People should learn to mind their business. People who are always minding other people's business don't have anything going for them in life. FACT!

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Henrick007: 5:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
sagitariusbaby:

we are in the same shoe bro, God will intervene very soon

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Babaheekmat: 5:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
Go and marry and have pikin

LoL
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Babaheekmat: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2021
sagitariusbaby:

Oluwa go do am my man.
E no easy

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Rubbiish(m): 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.
Do u also have issues with your mom?
Thought it was only your dad?
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by 10mobile: 5:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
inoki247:
And always remember to drink alot of water...
And eat a lot of fruit (especially white guava).
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Bngf: 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
Really
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Seebrian(m): 5:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
sagitariusbaby:

I feel your pain. Don't give up on God. He will certainly make a way.

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by odysey: 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
I wish my mom sees this.

Put it on your status grin
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Traplord09: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
Ok wooo.
Meanwhile esn are now burning trucks in d east in other to pain buhari cheesy.
Damn !!! Stupidity at its finest. Hunger go cripple east very soon.
✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️��
Go and sleep.
Slave to themselves
Beasts of no nation
Dss cary gun up and down actually acting movie in East
Kill in north so who is foo who.
Chennai and other news just da post pictures
Of movies act in east...
Army arrangement

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by Traplord09: 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
saphiere:
Nigerian human right activist and lawyer, Bemigho Reno Omokri has listed questions people should never ask.

The human right activist shared this on his verified Instagram page.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTeXPzoDg2b/?utm_medium=copy_link
hmmm

Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by caandi: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Nigerians would never mind their business even if it means them loosing their lives
Re: Questions You Should Never Ask People – Reno Omokri by emmnprince(m): 6:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
RexTramadol1:

undecided undecided undecided

You want to kill someone's daughter after the union with all these tramadol capsules and orishirishi something you've been taking since time immemorial, and still taking!

You're not doing well! Saphiere is sane enough not to consider your request! This I am 100% sure!

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / President Buhari's Old Tweet Reacting To Fuel Scarcity During GEJ (pics) / Abdulmumin Jibrin Stopped From Greeting Ganduje By Security (Video)