Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Girls Don't Feel So High Abt Dis But Ya'll Are One Reasons Most Boys Act Matured - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Don't Feel So High Abt Dis But Ya'll Are One Reasons Most Boys Act Matured (620 Views)

What Do U Understand Abt Dis Pics? / 10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Ladies!!! Come In...ya'll Don't Fall For This(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls Don't Feel So High Abt Dis But Ya'll Are One Reasons Most Boys Act Matured by Cudeze4(m): 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
This might seem weird or stupid but girls are one of the reasons most guys act matured. Most guys tend to act as they want until their crush moves to their neighbourhood, then you'll notice most of them dissociate with their peers in order to look different from the crowd. They walk better, work better, talk better, even think better, they also try also try to get better grades in school (if the girl attends the same school as they do), they do all this and more just to impress the one who stole their heart and in the process become better or should i say become BIG BOYS. So thanks to you girls for making this possible, as they say women are necessary evil.

p.s(guys before you start saying your mind or should i say hating on me i'm just stating a point or should i say just stating the obvious, lol smiley )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls Don't Feel So High Abt Dis But Ya'll Are One Reasons Most Boys Act Matured by Demigod22: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2021
For me personally, you are right. We guys tend to behave funny when girls are around, but girls do same too. It goes both ways. We do this consciously and unconsciously.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Don't Feel So High Abt Dis But Ya'll Are One Reasons Most Boys Act Matured by Cudeze4(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Demigod22:
For me personally, you are right. We guys tend to behave funny when girls are around, but girls do same too. It goes both ways. We do this consciously and unconsciously.
yeah, true

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija'stega Breaks Down In Tears As She Publicly Apologizes To Her Hubby:video / 12 Interesting Facts About Tongue Piercing / Woman Runs Mad As Husband Shaves Her Pubic Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.