Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife (2028 Views)

My Friend Sleeps With This. Is It Medically Okay? (graphic Pics) / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Drvenom: 8:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
See the story I saw on Facebook.

You are talking about BOMA who never knew TEGA'S HUSBAND FROM ADAM, what about Dr. George Davidson Ozuzu also called MAJOR who invited his friend, classmate and Teammate of 8years Wife and slept with her? Not Girlfriend ooooo, Wife for that matter. He invited her from the United States and then messed with her in Abuja, in the company of his friends roommate and another friend and classmate of almost 8years. The Young Doctor never kill himself. And nobody don evict Major, it's only the MDCN he is waiting on to take ACTION on him as they both TOOK THE HIPPOCRATIC OATH where YOUR COLLEAGUE IS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR BROTHER.
Dr. George Ozuzu Davidson is a graduate of Uniport and a citizen of Mbaitolu in IMO STATE, mother hails from Abia. That guy should be dealt with, with the same energy the people have used to bring BOMA DOWN. I also calll on University of PORTHARCOURT to review his certificate. Nobody trained as a Doctor should behave this way. It should serve as a lesson to others. University of PORTHARCOURT never Trained us in Learning but also in Character. I will be reporting to the SENATE OF UNIVERSITY OF PORTHARCOURT TO TAKE THE NECESSARY DISCIPLINARY ACTIONS BEFORE THIS DOCTOR BRING AN INTERNATIONAL DISGRACE ON OUR UNIQUE UNIPORT. MDCN and University of PORTHARCOURT, it's up to You.

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by OloshoMan: 8:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sickening

1 Like

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Caramia2020(m): 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
Recklessness

1 Like

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:37pm On Sep 06, 2021
While this your story is pathetic.

But come to think of it, two adults made a decision and you think it's in your place to decide thier fate? I don't get. Did he charm the lady? That's the husband business with his lose wife and promiscuous friend to decide what action to take.

The university may suspend the validity of his certificate on the grounds of character but well shit happens. May we not keep wolves as friends in the midst of sheep's.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by siofra(f): 9:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
Men are their own enemies.

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Demigod22: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
When my life was threatened over a girl few years ago, the lady wanted me to fight for our love at the expense of my life, I applied wisdom and quietly gave her distance. In order to get back at me, she ended up sleeping with my friend. That guy is still busy calling me his blood till today, but God knows we can never be friends again.

When a friend or close one sleep with your wife or girlfriend, that thing is so devastating. That is the second worst thing that can happen to man after having Buhari as president.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by gistray: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
He was examining the hole just like you do that of other women.... stop being a sissy

1 Like

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Wahala for any guyman wey build up him trust ontop him woman angry

Them no dey tell person....Just imagine the standard of childishness that the doctor even had to display...You sleep with your nigha man wife finish,you cor still garner mind upload am just to ginger your nigha man anger......Well,the doctor see the woman husband finish cha,if not,na this kind thing fey lead to falling of brother man undecided
Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hmm some women are heartless sha,hian.
Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
The heart of some men & women are desperately wicked,,, who can know it?

If your marriage has produced any child(ren), he needs to do DNA test ASAP.
Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Drvenom: 9:09am On Sep 07, 2021
Very wicked
SimplyFacts:
The heart of some men & women are desperately wicked,,, who can know it?

If your marriage has produced any child(ren), he needs to do DNA test ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Emmanuel909090: 9:28am On Sep 07, 2021
If this story is true, George messed up
Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Drvenom: 9:33am On Sep 07, 2021
Emmanuel909090:
If this story is true, George messed up
it's true bro, check this Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005019790328
Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Drvenom: 9:50am On Sep 07, 2021

Re: Doctor Friend Sleeps With Colleagues Wife by Ikwerelastborn: 11:12am On Sep 07, 2021
OloshoMan:
Sickening
I have a married female colleague in the USA, according to her people dont like to see happily married people in the USA.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Gone Back To Your Ex? What's Your Experience / Please Help l Am No Longer Sexually Attracted To My Girl.. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.