Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse (671 Views)

Best Man Steals Bride From Groom After Confessing Love In His Wedding Speech / Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Man Who Dumped His Ex To Marry Another, Begs Her, But See Her Reply (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
Have you confessed your adultery or the last sex you had with your ex before wedding day to your spouse? You need to open up on that and confess it so that you can have nothing against you before man and God...
Re: Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse by Demigod22: 10:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
Our girls will not like this your write up. I still can't believe why a girl will go and have sex with her ex days to her wedding, I thought is only politicians that don't have sense until I meet Nigerian girls.
Re: Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
Demigod22:
Our girls will not like this your write up. I still can't believe why a girl will go and have sex with her ex days to her wedding, I thought is only politicians that don't have sense until I meet Nigerian girls.
Do you have any experience? please share because I don't always believe that these things happen
Re: Confessing Adultery And The Last Pre-wedding Sex With Ex To Your Spouse by Demigod22: 12:26am On Sep 07, 2021
Iyaebe:
Do you have any experience? please share because I don't always believe that these things happen

My friend broke up with his girlfriend last year, then the girl married around May this year. Two weeks to her marriage, she visited my friend in school and spent the weekend with him. My friend told me that the girl advised him to do as he wants because after marriage he shouldn't think about her again.

The girl later told me that she just felt like doing something crazy before her marriage and is only my guy she can think of.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Your Heart Right Now ? / D / The Arrogance Of Yorubas That Went To Oil Company Expertraite Primary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.