Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived (63861 Views)

9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Numerouno94(m): 10:39am On Sep 07, 2021
Headslammers "a menace to the society"

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by yusufdayo1: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2021
k
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by BKayy: 10:39am On Sep 07, 2021
How I wish you people that are taking sides with USA really know the true story.
Let me give you all a prophecy. You see the same thing all these Muslims are doing to the West, you all will still do it last last but the method and the scope will vary.
Unlike them, Black People grievances will be towards both the Muslims and the West.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by kingdenny(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Another shot at life .... But let's not forget rescue operation played a role .... In a certain country in West Africa rescue operation could have been politicised

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by derolemode(m): 10:40am On Sep 07, 2021
This is more than enough reason for �� to evade ��
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Weedhustler: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2021
God bless the USA .....fear Islam n have peace!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by AK481(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad sad Osama bin Laden sad that year sad

God punish Ala angry angry sad

Them don sharpen knife o.

Chechclear 2 loading
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by 175(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2021
I dey wait for PST Righteousness to preach.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by ostartruth: 10:41am On Sep 07, 2021
If it were in Nigeria, the church he attends will harvest much from him in the name of thanksgiving and that his safety was as a result of his pastors fervent prayers.
But guess what he may not even believe in God.

NIGERIANS SHOULD LOVE HUMANITY MORE THAN ALL THESE OUR RELIGIOISTY WHICH OFTEN ENDS UP IN KILLINGS AND MAIMING OF LIVES WE CANNOT CREATE AN INCH OF IT.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Mintyguy(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2021
W
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by raphy(m): 10:44am On Sep 07, 2021
If it's not yet your time you are not going to go anywhere...

What a tragedy to live and tell .
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by WaffenSS(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:
Just imagine after all the atrocities caused by the muzlims, i wonder why they are still allowed to exist on the surface of this earth.

Soon we shall get there, believe me islam will be eradicated.

The major atrocities in history, including countless genocides, religious wars, pogroms, world wars, witch hunts and inquisitions, were all conducted by christian countries.

Some of them were even for religious reasons.

Islamist terrorism is but a drop in the bloody ocean.

Get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by raphy(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2021
ostartruth:
If it were in Nigeria, the church he attends will harvest much from him in the name of thanksgiving and that his safety was as a result of his pastors fervent prayers.

NIGERIANS SHOULD LOVE HUMANITY MORE THAN ALL THESE OUR RELIGIOISTY WHICH OFTEN ENDS UP IN KILLINGS AND MAIMING OF LIVES WE CANNOT CREATE AN INCH OF IT.

No be lie you taik some pastor will say donate something or buy the church a new bus.
Na the mental be that to some money venture called church.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by xeju: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2021
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:49am On Sep 07, 2021
Taliban have promised another second onslaught for illegal occupation of 20 years in Afghanistan.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Temithorpe28: 10:55am On Sep 07, 2021
One thing l like about you is that you hate hiding your stupidity and madness. Go get a life, oponu, ode
Penguin2:
Just imagine he was a Winners Chapel, Redeem, Chosen or any of these stupid churches full of aberration and wrong interpretation of God’s words as headed by charlatans who call themselves men of God...

...he would have claimed how he had a chosen apron hung in his office or how he wore it to work on that faithful day

Or he would have claimed he was wearing a necklace with the face of daddy Adegboye and that was what saved him

Or it was the prophet pronunciations of daddy Oyedepo which he had listened to on his way to work.

What if he was a traditionalist? He would have bought the biggest of rams to thank the “eyes of the gods” whose talisman protected him.

Africans...my people perish for lack of wisdom.

This American man who survived this might not even be a Christian. Dude might even be an atheist. He knows he survived only by chance and nothing else.

If we stopped looking for solutions where they are not.

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Xesders: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2021
what an horror scene it would have been.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Jesterinjay: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2021
Waiting for atheists to prove his survival with science tongue
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Noblewealth(m): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2021
The man should be renamed "Oriyomi".
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Preacherrr(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2021
STOP ADVERTISING YOUR IGNORANCE AND FOOLISHNESS ON A PUBLIC FORUM LIKE THIS JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO COMMENT ON A POST. WHAT HAS WINNERS CHAPEL, REDEEM, CHOSEN OR THE CHURCH GOT TO DO WITH THE POST, IF NOT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TELL THE WHOLE WORLD THAT YOU ARE A SEED OF THE SERPENT, AN ENEMY OF LIGHT. IF YOU WANT TO PERISH IN DARKNESS AND DEVIL WORSHIP PERSIH ALONE, BUT LEAVE THOSE WHO HAVE COVENANTED THEIR LIFE TO CHRIST JESUS ALONE, BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE ANY REGRET DOING SO.
Penguin2:
Just imagine he was a Winners Chapel, Redeem, Chosen or any of these stupid churches full of aberration and wrong interpretation of God’s words as headed by charlatans who call themselves men of God...

...he would have claimed how he had a chosen apron hung in his office or how he wore it to work on that faithful day

Or he would have claimed he was wearing a necklace with the face of daddy Adegboye and that was what saved him

Or it was the prophet pronunciations of daddy Oyedepo which he had listened to on his way to work.

What if he was a traditionalist? He would have bought the biggest of rams to thank the “eyes of the gods” whose talisman protected him.

This American man who survived this might not even be a Christian. Dude might even be an atheist. He knows he survived only by chance and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 07, 2021
Terror
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by SULTAN22(m): 11:03am On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:
Just imagine after all the atrocities caused by the muzlims, i wonder why they are still allowed to exist on the surface of this earth.

"Eradicate Islam", no religion can be eradicated, be it Islam, Christianity, Judaism, etcetera
Minions of these religions will fight anyone that tries such with their blood, especially Africans.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by MOTOPARK: 11:06am On Sep 07, 2021
Penguin2:

Oga Ade make your point without mentioning any denomination or names calling.

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by ademi87(m): 11:07am On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

grin :DIslam is going nowhere, I have couple of friends that are very good Muslims
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by yetunsbay(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

still pained
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Preacherrr(m): 11:13am On Sep 07, 2021
IF YOU SERVE A DEAD GOD DOES NOT MEAN THERE ARE NOT THOSE WHO SERVE THE LIVING GOD. THE CHURCH WILL KEEP MATCHING ON WHETHER YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR BITTERNESS AGAINST IT OR NOT.
ostartruth:

2 Likes

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:20am On Sep 07, 2021
GOD KEPT HIM SO HE CALL TELL THE STORY OF WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN kissWTC
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by jago2016(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2021
A history that can’t be forgotten ��� may God protect and provide for those they left behind.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by endsarrrs(f): 11:22am On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

Just like how christianity is almost eradicated in TURKEY grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.