Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived (63852 Views)

9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After / Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Noor bin Ladin Says Trump 'Must Be Re-Elected' To Prevent Another 9/11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2021
Penguin2:
Just imagine he was a Winners Chapel, Redeem, Chosen or any of these stupid churches full of aberration and wrong interpretation of God’s words as headed by charlatans who call themselves men of God...

...he would have claimed how he had a chosen apron hung in his office or how he wore it to work on that faithful day

Or he would have claimed he was wearing a necklace with the face of daddy Adegboye and that was what saved him

Or it was the prophet pronunciations of daddy Oyedepo which he had listened to on his way to work.

What if he was a traditionalist? He would have bought the biggest of rams to thank the “eyes of the gods” whose talisman protected him.

Africans...my people perish for lack of wisdom.

This American man who survived this might not even be a Christian. Dude might even be an atheist. He knows he survived only by chance and nothing else.

If we stopped looking for solutions where they are not.
One day you go chin cho chin, then you will know that men of God no dey your level

2 Likes

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Thomist(m): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2021
Penguin2:
Just imagine he was a Winners Chapel, Redeem, Chosen or any of these stupid churches full of aberration and wrong interpretation of God’s words as headed by charlatans who call themselves men of God...

...he would have claimed how he had a chosen apron hung in his office or how he wore it to work on that faithful day

Or he would have claimed he was wearing a necklace with the face of daddy Adegboye and that was what saved him

Or it was the prophet pronunciations of daddy Oyedepo which he had listened to on his way to work.

What if he was a traditionalist? He would have bought the biggest of rams to thank the “eyes of the gods” whose talisman protected him.

This American man who survived this might not even be a Christian. Dude might even be an atheist. He knows he survived only by chance and nothing else.

Apart from the issue of Nigeria pastors.. you are just being stupid. You better respect God cus you are too small. Did you watch the full interview with the man? Did you know the man said he prayed during those moments? don't be a fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Safyqueen: 11:26am On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:
Just imagine after all the atrocities caused by the muzlims, i wonder why they are still allowed to exist on the surface of this earth.

Soon we shall get there, believe me islam will be eradicated.

Hmmm, which religion are you practicing? If you want to know, America is the terrorist, create terrorist to fight another hitherto created terrorist. Terrorism has no religion, get it sink into your media schooled but filthy skull.

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by joefelin2345: 11:28am On Sep 07, 2021
generalwhite:
First to comment. Glad. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Still your nairalander “General White”

Thank God for your life. Destiny man.
How do you mean by...Destiny man? So those that died in that incident were not ..Destiny people..Abi? Nigerians' mentality. Religious bigotry all around.

2 Likes

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by kingxsamz(m): 11:40am On Sep 07, 2021
Hezzyluv:
God choose to give him second chance

Lmao. Did you really think before typing this?

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by PrinceGallant: 11:46am On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:
Just imagine after all the atrocities caused by the muzlims, i wonder why they are still allowed to exist on the surface of this earth.

Die with your rage. Take this, Islam is the fastest growing religion today, it will soon enter your home.

Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, and if I may ask you what is the killing of people in Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Iraq etc? Why the so called world-power is killing people in Muslim dominated countries? And who did firstly attack the other?

I totally condemn 9/11 attack and whatever act of terrorism. But what did cause these acts is the question?
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2021
olassybaba:
It's crazy how everybody is interested in what happens to AMERICA, But, nobody's interested what AMERICA has done to other countries.

List out 3 things USA has done to other country
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by nnamdico82: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2021
Muron
killALIEN:

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by imagrg(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2021
So will God save Nigeria from all the tribal, religious, political and security challenges she is facing right now!
And so shall I be rich financially via Crypto soon in JESUS NAME!
If you want this prayer to be extended to you, then get FREE 10M LOVE COIN MEGA GIVEAWAY that I share to all loving Nigerians on my signature below...It's legit and FREE!
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by MHFreeSpirit: 12:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
IT WAS PRE-PLANNED ..... ALL EXPLAINED IN THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db-xF3dnwg&t=1s

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

What differentiate you from them?

Ain't you also encouraging killing?
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Ikeja1985: 12:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
[quote author=killALIEN post=105572238]Just imagine after all the atrocities caused by the muzlims, i wonder why they are still allowed to exist on the surface of this earth.

Soon we shall get there, believe me islam will be eradicated..... How?
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by ostartruth: 12:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
Preacherrr:
IF YOU SERVE A DEAD GOD DOES NOT MEAN THERE ARE NOT THOSE WHO SERVE THE LIVING GOD. THE CHURCH WILL KEEP MATCHING ON WHETHER YOU CONTINUE IN YOUR BITTERNESS AGAINST IT OR NOT.

GET ME RIGHT BROSS WEY DEY VEX. I DIDNT SAY THAT YOU SHOULDNT WORSHIP OR SERVE YOUR GOD BUT MY POINT IS THAT GOD THAT YOU DO NOT SEE WHILE RELATING WITH YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS IS GODLESS
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by aluyapreston: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sonoyom:
Religion and terrorism cool

your father. Dont state the obvious. when last did you hear that any tradition, both western and traditional bomb anybody than Muslim.
you wont state the fact that Muslims have been the biggest curse, you are generalizing.
your father again
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by youngmoney4me(m): 12:28pm On Sep 07, 2021
Glory be to God
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Coalhill23(m): 12:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
Penguin2:

I concur with you. Religion has blinded Nigerians from reality.

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by BlaqT: 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
blood sucking demons,stupid belief
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Olaolufred(m): 12:43pm On Sep 07, 2021
There was a time (late 70s and 80s) when USA invested money in training Osama Bin Laden.
They trained him as they trained CIA.
They equipped him with "TOOLS" to spy on Russia.
They gave sophisticated weapons to the Mujahedeen to solve a short-term perceived problem.

USA is only caught up in their own machinations.
More to come until they recognize that they are not really what they thought they were.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by NarnieAceTech: 12:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
I was watching the documentary last week on Discovery. I was moved to tears. People screaming for help, with non in sight. A dude lost hope and let himself fall from over 70 storeys. I couldn't hold it anymore. I had to change the channel to English premiership highlights.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Psoul(m): 12:48pm On Sep 07, 2021
Composure in the face of trouble can help save you.
Fear kills faster than the real danger.
The man first of all calmed his wife that was in the house down.
Told her never to worry.
He was brave and was nor running helter skelter, rather he found himself a place that seemed secured to hide himself from heavy objects falling from up.
This decision was what really helped his survival.

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Lightorder: 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Penguin2:

mumu see the garbage you wrote. God kept and made Jonah survive in the belly of the whale in order to serve the God of the Christians. Is anyone forcing you to be a Christian? If you like , become lucifer but let people be . Meanwhile after fighting with your keyboard , put it inside your hurting oblong head; THE CHURCH WILL ALWAYS WIN !!!!

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by juman(m): 12:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
The attack was from cia, fbi and alqaeda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by DonroxyII: 1:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
Penguin2:

grin ..... A man has the right to belief in whatever it is He belief ...... But no matter what you belief and disbelief....... Science should just favour one if not .... That's it !!

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Sonoyom(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
aluyapreston:

your father. Dont state the obvious. when last did you hear that any tradition, both western and traditional bomb anybody than Muslim.
you wont state the fact that Muslims have been the biggest curse, you are generalizing.
your father again
This one you dey call my papa anyhow wetin i won call you when no get papa? Bastard!

Go and read about the crusaders and also how people were burnt at stake for being in possession of the bible.

I am a Christian but i am not religious, i just hope you understand the difference between religion and righteousness.
Na my last reply to you be this, u can keep insulting your father that you know not.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
PrinceGallant:

Die with your rage. Take this, Islam is the fastest growing religion today, it will soon enter your home.

Islam has nothing to do with terrorism, and if I may ask you what is the killing of people in Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Iraq etc? Why the so called world-power is killing people in Muslim dominated countries? And who did firstly attack the other?

I totally condemn 9/11 attack and whatever act of terrorism. But what did cause these acts is the question?

Terrorists cant dare enter my home. We dont Condone them around here, we send them to heaven. Be warned.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Olaolufred(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2021
juman:
The attack was from cia, fbi and alqaeda.

Thank you for understanding this bigger picture.

USA domesticated the lion that grew to eat their children.

1 Like

Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by judedwriter(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
That's a summary of life...

What crushes you is meant to make you stronger not kill you.
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Children of Ellah really terrified me that day... After all these sleepy Joe let Talibans have Afghanistan... what a lazy soul
Re: 9/11: Pasquale Buzzelli Was Inside World Trade Center During Collapse & Survived by Omobada(m): 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
killALIEN:

In your dream right? Do yourself a favour by googling havoc caused by Christians too in history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrifying Moment Russian Tank Crushed A Civilian Car In Ukraine (Video, Pics) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.