Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. (4991 Views)

The Indigenous Igbos Of Kogi State / Kaduna PDP Crises: The Long Road To The Trepidation Of An Ex Governor & Senator / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Indigenes earlier suspected to be Ijaw in Bayelsa attacked their monarch 3 months ago, but it didn't make the news. However the attack was captured on video.

Listen to the angry youths as they besiege the King's palace.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1397677837717487616

shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
So what you gonna do? Invade Bayelsa?
Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
In the video the youths can be heard dishing out instructions to each other in Igbo as they coordinate the attack on their monarch's palace.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 1:54pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi, Abohboy et al please make this make sense because we are astounded by this discovery.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Supremos: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
When I watched the video couple of weeks ago, I was thinking why 'Igbos' will go and destroy 'Ijaw' king palace, and why Ijaws Known for their rabid fear of Igbos, hasn't started shouting over the destruction.

Everything is beginning to make sense for me now.

It simply means that Indigenous Igbos did that, and there's nothing others could have done.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
Supremos:
When I watched the video couple of weeks ago, I was thinking why 'Igbos' will go and destroy 'Ijaw' king palace, and why Ijaws Known for their rabid fear of Igbos, hasn't started shouting over the destruction.

Everything is beginning to make sense for me now.

It simply means that Indigenous Igbos did that, and there's nothing others could have done.

Exactly!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ruggedtimi, Robbstark, nengibo, Captain8 et el Ijaw please how are this community in far away Bayelsa speaking Igbo. Something is fishy.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Flyingngel(m): 2:09pm On Sep 07, 2021
Una don carry Una matter go Bayelsa?

3 Likes

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 2:12pm On Sep 07, 2021
Flyingngel:

Yes we don land.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2021
Let's be honest with ourselves, Ijaws have no land in Nigeria. Ijaws are migrants just like the Fulanis. If you check with history you'll be amazed that Ijaws migrated all the way from Sierra Leone to the riverine areas of Nigeria when people have already settled in Nigeria already. If you ask an average ijaw man his place of origin, he will mention rivers, Ondo, bayelsa, Benin, Delta states. They can't pinpoint a particular place they can call their home unlike other tribes in Nigeria. They hide under the umbrella of " we the Niger delta People" but in truth, there's nothing like Niger delta, it's just a political delineation to suppress and oppress the Igbos.

37 Likes

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 3:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Let's be honest with ourselves, Ijaws have no land in Nigeria. Ijaws are migrants just like the Fulanis. If you check with history you'll be amazed that Ijaws migrated all the way from Sierra Leone to the riverine areas of Nigeria when people have already settled in Nigeria already. If you ask an average ijaw man his place of origin, he will mention rivers, Ondo, bayelsa, Benin, Delta states. They can't pinpoint a particular place they can call their home unlike other tribes in Nigeria. They hide under the umbrella of " we the Niger delta People" but in truth, there's nothing like Niger delta, it's just a political delineation to suppress and oppress the Igbos.

Very correct.

26 Likes

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
Interestingly all the Ijaw I called are evading this thread.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Pass11: 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2021
Flyingngel:

We most recover all our lands grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by meccuno: 5:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Ariani: 5:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
Real bombshell!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Ariani: 5:17pm On Sep 07, 2021
Igbo sentences from the video:

1. Tinye ya n'ime Moto
2. Tinye ya n'ime Moto ka osuo ji oku!
3. Bia unu ....
4. Oga anyi
5. Iji ya
6. Piawaa cylinder

These are all central Igbo words o!

Look at what was written on the polo one of them was wearing?

"Odibeze" = Odi be Eze= something that is in a king's house.
That's a pet name a man gives to his lovely and beloved wife in Igboland.
The dead woman was called Odibeze! shocked

How come no one told us of these things all these years! That Bayelsa is not really Ijawland!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Ariani:
Igbo sentences from the video:

1. Tinye ya n'ime Moto
2. Tinye ya n'ime Moto ka osuo ji oku!
3. Bia unu ....
4. Oga anyi
5. Iji ya
6. Piawaa cylinder

These are all central Igbo words o!

Look at what was written on the polo one of them was wearing?

"Odibeze" = Odi be Eze= something that is in a king's house.
That's a pet name a man gives to his lovely and beloved wife in Igboland.
The dead woman was called Odibeze! shocked

How come no one told us of these things all these years! That Bayelsa is not really Ijawland!

Your eyes are fantastically sharp!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by RZArecta(m): 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lol grin confused almajiris grin mixed up two videos just to cause fight between Igbos and Ijaws. I told you people this is their new tactic after causing quarrels between the Yoruba and Igbos.
Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Jacobx007: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
RZArecta:
Lol grin confused almajiris grin mixed up two videos just to cause fight between Igbos and Ijaws. I told you people this is their new tactic after causing quarrels between the Yoruba and Igbos.
Keep Hausas out of this please, why are you people so insecure??

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by BKayy: 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2021
RZArecta:
Will you keep quiet there?
Ofeke na amarọ oge eke nkụ ụkwa

2 Likes

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by BKayy: 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
What Black Ijaw people have hidden in the dark have been brought to light.
Thank God for Independent Journalism

14 Likes

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by horsepower102: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Great job op.

With all these exposures, things will never go back to the same anymore.

Notice how all the so called ijaws on this forum have suddenly disappeared with all these revelations.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by SlayerForever: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
horsepower102:
Great job op.

Notice how all the so called ijaws on this forum have suddenly disappeared with all these revelations.

I'm surprised that the usually mouthy Ijaws have retreated.

15 Likes

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by OBALOLA55(m): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
ARREWA ARREWA1STSON AKA EKPEITIT RICHMOND500

1 Like

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Eastlink(m): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2021
Bayelsa have indigenous Igbos. I knew this through a girl I dated one time ago.

Her name is Rejoice Nwaku from Sagbama LGA. Modified.

21 Likes

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by richmond500: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Igbo don carry their madness enter Bayelsa too?

How did that hummer limo get to brass that is predominantly water?
Even bonny no get hummer limo, na Brass wan get am?

Pls someone that has a better lie should come forward

1 Like

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by richmond500: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2021
Eastlink:
Bayelsa have indigenous Igbos. I knew this through a girl I dated one time ago.
they don't, Rivers state could have but not Bayelsa, those guys are probably just Igbo boys causing mayhem.

What ethnic group are the igbos in Bayelsa called?

1 Like

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by richmond500: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ARREWA ARREWA1STSON AKA EKPEITIT RICHMOND500
wetin u deh mention me for?

Igbo don carry their madness enter BY too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by Supremos: 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
richmond500:
wetin u deh mention me for?

Igbo don carry their madness enter BY too
keep quiet. Why not provide rebuttal other than talking trash

4 Likes

Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by richmond500: 6:51pm On Sep 07, 2021
Supremos:
keep quiet. Why not provide rebuttal other than talking trash
name the indigenous Igbo in Bayelsa state, moreover how are u sure this is Bayelsa?

What part of Bayelsa is this?
Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by richmond500: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
horsepower102:
Great job op.

which indigenous Igbo is in Bayelsa?

What town are they? What is their ethnic group called?

And if u believe there is any hummer limo in BY, then u can believe anything
Re: Bombshell! Shock And Trepidation As Indigenous Igbos Are Discovered In Bayelsa. by richmond500: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2021
Pass11:

make ijaw catch ona for Bayelsa and u will know that these militants ain't joking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogun APC Congress And The Limit Of A Ruler's Interference / Soludo Heads For Victory, Win All 7 Lgas Announced So Far / First Day In Office Of Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu As Governor In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.