Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) (64245 Views)

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Saskay44: 8:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Warey don already eay collect point
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Kajaard: 9:08am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Uby Franklin doesnt have a very nice history to mingle with.
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.

Mind your business. They are both adults.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Women and sense are serious enemies.... seems she's attracted to baby daddies .... and y is she growing so fat... in just a few years she go turn eniola badmus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Public toilet
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by juniorstar(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Is this his new job..to pepper ppls exes..I hope not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Skullano(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
as they say with weed:"puff puff pass"...na so it is with these ladies too. you take your share and pass it on to the next brotha.

[img]https://c./DIyOTSDWQsIAAAAC/done-cool.gif[/img]

You no suppose stingy with pussy normally nah.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 9:11am On Sep 08, 2021
and so?
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Justbehave(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Kingcalls:
Women and sense are serious enemies.... seems she's attracted to baby daddies .... and y is she growing so fat... in just a few years she go turn eniola badmus
My own is that Davido should request for a DNA test ASAP.Who knows the the biological father of her son Ifeanyi.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by bleskid: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
so finally chioma don find his way out
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by tiger28: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Money is good ... See as celebrity just de pass themselves to each other like ball.
Until one of them catch NINJA(Aids) abi
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by AlabiJ: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
Hmm. Abi na Ubi dey shine her congo in the meantime. As Dafido don shift to another towtow.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Ikpeyi: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
I don't know why most women no get sense...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 9:12am On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Kingcalls: 9:13am On Sep 08, 2021
Justbehave:
My own is that Davido should request for a DNA test ASAP.Who knows the the biological father of her son Ifeanyi.

No b lie
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2021
Nonexisting1:
And Chioma, an olosho that go about fuccking every available dick without condom has a nice history? Why do you think Davido dumped her ass?

If Chioma is an olosho, what would you call Davido, super olosho?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Lollittaa:
Sin demotes. This young lady abandoned her studies to follow a young man. Now she's a single mom, a dropout.

With the path she chose, certificate is not needed.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Pumpumking: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Uby Franklin doesnt have a very nice history to mingle with.
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.

DEAR SLAAGY SLYLG
MIND YOR BUCINESS & STOP BEING JELOS. GUYS DUMP NIGERIAN GIRLS LIKE U COZ U POKE YOR NOSE WERE IT DONT CONCERN U. U WISH U WAS IN HER SHOES...keep wishing.
PLEASE BE CAREFUL & FACE YOR FRONT.
TANK U!!(no oofense)
angry
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Keshe50: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Ubi Franklin is chioma’s manager..I know ubi hhas a record of impregnating women but as her manager and a friend to davido..he won’t try such even tho chioma and davido might not be together again
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 9:17am On Sep 08, 2021
Justbehave:

Lol

You think celebrities don't do that immediately their baby mama delivered? Someone like David would have done it ASAP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Ain't No Fun (If the Homies Can't Have None)
Snoop Dogg

[Verse 2: Kurupt]
Well, if Kurupt gave a Bleep about a bitch, I'd always be broke
I'd never have no motherfuckin' Indo to smoke
I gets loc'ed and loony, bitch, you can't do me
Do we look like BBD? You hoochie groupie
I have no love for hoes
That's something that I learned in Tha Pound
So how the Bleep am I supposed to pay this hoe just to lay this hoe?
I know the pussy's mines, so I'mma Bleep a couple mo' times
And then I'm through with it, there's nothin' else to do with it
Pass it to the homie, now you hit it
'Cause she ain't nothin' but a bitch to me
And y'all know, that bitches ain't shit to me
I gives a Bleep, why don't y'all pay attention?
Approach her with a different proposition
I'm Kurupt, ho, you'll never be my only one, trick-ass bitch!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by ppogba: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Toto dey scratch dis girl no be small.

FACT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Just to make davido depressed or what.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by KingDash: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2021
davido be ruining hoes senses.. this mumu ubi don go dey carry already eaten product.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by motionarena: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2021
This man must be chopping this babe too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 08, 2021
The hustle just got real cheesy
They might not even be fvcking. Probably to promote that wear it All or something to come

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Her 'being passed around' career don start be that. Anyway, I hope she makes enough dough & ensure her own Tonto does not suffer in vain.

She signed an endorsement contract with Ubi’s company or so. Reason they work together on certain stuffs.

killALIEN:
I'm not surprised.
Chioma is a nice girl.

Every woman needs love, Davido was a mistake and a chronic sperm donor who she never should have allowed into her life, but sad she was vulnerable at that time.

If my wife would allow me, i will take Chioma for a second wife, but then that one is one hell of a jealous woman. I dont wanna get killed in my sleep.

Then some dumb folks commenting about me like they did Osifo Ataga.

Chioma is a married woman pls. Ubi knows his mate no be chioma.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by excel101(m): 9:20am On Sep 08, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Damnnnn niggarr
She is so fucking hot
Just saying ��
Thank God the ganja/weed did not negatively affect your sense of judgement when it comes to beauty.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by NEROSKY(m): 9:21am On Sep 08, 2021
Pregnancy loading, good for her
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2021
izubext007:
Just to make davido depressed or what.
Loool.. Davido depressed over who or what? You think say na that foolish energy him take reach where him dey? Davido is not u guy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by bleskid: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2021
p square wan crash 2baba wan crash davido own don crashed ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wore A Skin-tight Catsuit At The African Unplugged Concert. / Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.