Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) (64244 Views)

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by donogaga(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Damnnnn niggarr
She is so fucking hot
Just saying ��

You should focus on the Attitude.... "Fucking hot" may eventually not give you peace of mind bro.

The reason why A comes before B is because Attitude comes before beauty. This is my opinion.

Truth is, some of the most poisonous people come disguised as family and friends.

To a Man, PEACE is none negotiable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by izubext007: 9:24am On Sep 08, 2021
Mugu nal question I ask
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by bigcasava1(m): 9:30am On Sep 08, 2021
Na her new fuvk mate. Use and dumb be the next step on her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by 247orile: 9:30am On Sep 08, 2021
kissare these guys dating now....hmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Lightorder: 9:35am On Sep 08, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Dear person above,

How about minding your own business?
exactly how Dangote became a billionaire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by KingMack(m): 9:41am On Sep 08, 2021
Chris this is a clear case of OUT OF THE FRYING PAN INTO THE FIRE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by snoopz: 9:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Chioma Franklin no dey waste time in shooting o, him be 2face the second grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by woleabayo(f): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2021
abeg make we here word
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
MrBrownJay1:
as they say with weed:"puff puff pass"...na so it is with these ladies too. you take your share and pass it on to the next brotha.

[img]https://c./DIyOTSDWQsIAAAAC/done-cool.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by gazza07(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2021
This ubi guy must be using special stuff to catch all this fine fine girls. Damn nigger! Ordinary nneka for street no gree greet me back. Na juju and money shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Kaiser20: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Dear person above,

How about minding your own business?
Any news posted on social media becomes a public business, every body fit shuck mouth for the matter.
Chioma don enter one chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Malaukt: 9:58am On Sep 08, 2021
To every man, if you want a quite and happy life avoid celebrity girlfriend or wife!
To every woman, if you want a quite and happy life avoid celebrity husband or boyfriend.
There are always exceptions but rarely.
Choose happiness over money and fame.....but strive to avoid poverty and pray also for good health.
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyuo4vt599Q

Davido's babymama, Chioma shops with Ubi Franklin calls him My Man and she, his first lady

https://instagram.com/stories/ubifranklintriplemg/2657559984612685442?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Olajah81: 10:06am On Sep 08, 2021
Where is slawonnir my niggea

Did anyone notice recently dat we don't read slawonnir comments AGAIN

Common slawonnirr diz is yr field we re waiting for your comments
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 10:07am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Uby Franklin doesnt have a very nice history to mingle with.
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.
You’re advising her to stop mingling with her manager? As if is today they both started hanging out and doing shopping together
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by luizpippo(m): 10:10am On Sep 08, 2021
Gadafii:
If Ubi have a working dikk, he for don forrk this geh big bombom and press her brezz together and Bleep it join cheesy.

Well, here in Afghanistan, we don't give a fuuuck

Talibani, what do you give in Kabul then? cheesy
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by phemmyfour: 10:11am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.
See kettle......I know you ll do worse if left alone with Ubi without the camera
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by dreu2fine(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Wow my guy still want to tasted Hot port and ran away.na our work oooooooo
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by hush15: 10:15am On Sep 08, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

Davido's babymama, Chioma shops with Ubi Franklin calls him My Man and she, his first lady

https://instagram.com/stories/ubifranklintriplemg/2657559984612685442?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

And Aunty Kemi said this thing o but people they insult her yet it is true sha...

Inside life, neway whatever ticks her clock. Everybody deserves to be happy.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by TheGift: 10:16am On Sep 08, 2021
Some Naija Women are really out to show us their level of reasoning this September.

Sophiebabe85:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.

Who ask you? Miss Technical adviser. Do you have a nice history yourself? Better allow Ubi to enjoy his free punna alone shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by CeCeEkol(f): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2021
Happy shopping, who knows it could work out for both. Everyone deserves happiness.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2021
Davido has ruined this girl finished !! angry
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by highness25(m): 10:30am On Sep 08, 2021
fnep2smooth:
Money is good ... See as celebrity just de pass themselves to each other like ball.
Abeg Chioma na celebrity?
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Attention seekers undecided
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Olibboy: 10:36am On Sep 08, 2021
Gadafii:
damn niggarr

Issokay

Women are like swimming pool, we real niggars don't care who was in it before us, or who is even swimming with us and who will swim after us, we swim and comot.

Light my last tie of weed for the night grin
Damn Niggarr

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Community latrine. Typical of her types.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Xfemt(m): 10:43am On Sep 08, 2021
Mumu bloggers

Person no fit enjoy en self with out you pple reading meaning to it

Na Ona de spoil pple marriage nd relationship with ona lies every were

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olamide, Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman & Their Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji / MC Oluomo Hosts Zubby Michael, Yvonne Jegede (Photos, Video) / The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.