Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) (64250 Views)

Chioma Parties With Ubi Franklin, Tiwa Savage, Iyanya / Tekno Looking For My Trouble - Iyanya In Leaked Whatsapp Chat With Ubi Franklin / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Habib101: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2021
LuQuLuQu:
Dear person above,

How about minding your own business?
grin simple and short

1 Like

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 10:50am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Uby Franklin doesnt have a very nice history to mingle with.
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.
who ask you?
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Habib101: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

It's called legit Hoeing.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Habib101: 10:53am On Sep 08, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Damnnnn niggarr
She is so fucking hot
Just saying ��
undecided
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by ComeToJesus: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2021
This Ubi guy sef...
Monkeying around somebody's baby mama can do you more harm than good.

Some guys don't like any of their pals going near anything that they rejected. They'll see that as a sign of betrayal and disloyalty.

Dude should tread carefully. Very immature act. Ubi just wants to be in the news.
Very puerile act.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 11:10am On Sep 08, 2021
ChiefSosa:

So, it's chioma that has a nice history abi?

confused fellow everywhere, Buhari bad regime don turn una head upside down
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:15am On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Women... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Deicide: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2021
No be bad boys una day always like to follow grin when they see bad boy their puna go day scratch them grin
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

It's called legit Hoeing.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 11:24am On Sep 08, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

undecided undecided undecided
My good friend, what's the problem?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Styluss: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2021
killALIEN:
I'm not surprised.
To the person below me. Dont judge me by my first "IM NOT SURPRISED COMMENT " cos i actually made only the above comment on this post yesterday, never knew it would come up this morning as a front page material like you all call it. Im beginning to understand how this forum works.

Anyways Chioma is a nice girl.

Every woman needs love, Davido was a mistake and a chronic sperm donor who she never should have allowed into her life, but sad she was vulnerable at that time.

If my wife would allow me, i will take Chioma for a second wife, but then that one is one hell of a jealous woman. I dont wanna get killed in my sleep.

Then some dumb folks commenting about me like they did Osifo Ataga.
celebrity news makes front page
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by AbujaCitiBlog: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyuo4vt599Q

Davido's babymama, Chioma shops with Ubi Franklin calls him My Man and she, his first lady

https://instagram.com/stories/ubifranklintriplemg/2657559984612685442?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=share_sheet

Ubi Franklin is just as asshole.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2021
SlyIg:
Dear Chioma,
Please, be cautious!
Thank you.
forget this your warning, the olosho is vacant to anyone expecially the rich guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by soyemi(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2021
killALIEN:
I'm not surprised.
To the person below me. Dont judge me by my first "IM NOT SURPRISED COMMENT " cos i actually made only the above comment on this post yesterday, never knew it would come up this morning as a front page material like you all call it. Im beginning to understand how this forum works.

Every woman needs love, Davido was a mistake and a chronic sperm donor who she never should have allowed into her life, but sad she was vulnerable at that time.

If my wife would allow me, i will take Chioma for a second wife, but then that one is one hell of a jealous woman. I dont wanna get killed in my sleep.

Damn niggar. This is just a hell of a comical comedian.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by iconnecta(m): 11:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Gadafii:
damn niggarr

Issokay

Women are like swimming pool, we real niggars don't care who was in it before us, or who is even swimming with us and who will swim after us, we swim and comot.

Light my last tie of weed for the night grin

Slawmire is a legend and a Gladiator
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Oluneyo: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2021
Keshe50:
Ubi Franklin is chioma’s manager..I know ubi hhas a record of impregnating women but as her manager and a friend to davido..he won’t try such even tho chioma and davido might not be together again

Na so Tbillz talk wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by iconnecta(m): 11:37am On Sep 08, 2021
juniorstar:
Is this his new job..to pepper ppls exes..I hope not
wow...noted.
ubi why ?
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by MrSly(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
DigitalyYours:

Dear SlyIg,

Chioma is an adult and free to SHOP and mingle with anybody she likes.
Please be focused!

Thank you!
This is Nairaland. People err their views as it pleases them. You do same and avoid challenging other as if you are chiomas sibling. Civilization wannabe.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by AleAirHub(m): 12:11pm On Sep 08, 2021
Lol cheesy

The only thing I love about them is their luxury shopping grin grin grin and nothing else.

fnep2smooth:
Money is good ... See as celebrity just de pass themselves to each other like ball.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
Can this guy be lynched, this is his only position, peoples wife's and girlfriends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by buJu234: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
my Dear Chioma;

Davido dey learn work for where Ubi Franklin dey oo.. when it comes dumping women oo..

so be warned..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
cooooooks:
Chioma will be alright. She has become somthing of a celebrity (some say yeyebrity). She will likely have access to men, sponsorships, party/club endorsements, etc. She can always go back to school, try to resurrect her TV show, or just be a social media influencer.

Young ladies should not see her as a role model.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by BigDolph(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Ubi Franklin is eating Chioma’s work on a low.

This I’ve seen in false prophet voice grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Flamemignon1(m): 2:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nonexisting1:
And Chioma, an olosho that go about fuccking every available dick without condom has a nice history? Why do you think Davido dumped her ass?
Uhhh, Davido is also a hoe
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Amanda4life: 2:45pm On Sep 08, 2021
killALIEN:
I'm not surprised.

Is it by mouth.
Try it naw
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by cuber86: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
as they say with weed:"puff puff pass"...na so it is with these ladies too. you take your share and pass it on to the next brotha.

[img]https://c./DIyOTSDWQsIAAAAC/done-cool.gif[/img]

FRFR grin grin
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Amanda4life: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2021
Gadafii:
damn niggarr

Issokay

Women are like swimming pool, we real niggars don't care who was in it before us, or who is even swimming with us and who will swim after us, we swim and comot.

Light my last tie of weed for the night grin

Rubbish
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
I hate this guy.
Always going after people's girls.
ESP when they are vulnerable
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

My good friend, what's the problem?
You called her a hoe. I'm sort of curious, what category do you fall under, redpill, misogynist, mgtow or what?
Oya watch my video bikonu, I want to make money from YouTube and retire ehli grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERC18r_igU
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

You called her a hoe. I'm sort of curious, what category do you fall under, redpill, misogynist, mgtow or what?
Oya watch my video bikonu, I want to make money from YouTube and retire ehli grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zERC18r_igU
What's the video about? Hope it's not love or anything relating to it ?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Davash222:

What's the video about? Hope it's not love or anything relating to it ?
Lol, PADI na who do your heart strong thing laidis?
Na, it has nothing to do with love in any way. I mean it.
grin grin grin
You haven't responded to my question no.
Re: Chioma Shops With Ubi Franklin (Pictures) by Davash222(m): 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, PADI na who do your heart strong thing laidis?
Na, it has nothing to do with love in any way. I mean it.
grin grin grin
You haven't responded to my question no.
Better. I'll watch it.

I don't have the answer to your question, ma'am.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Frank Edwards Arrived Oakland In A 47Million Naira Tesla Model X / Sheed Osupa(king) Opens A New House / Helen And Susan: Davido's Accusers In Handcuff After Being Caught (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.