Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly (14302 Views)

CNG Vehicles To Save Nigeria $2.5 Billion Yearly - FG Says / Lottery And Gaming Industry To Generate ₦100 Billion Yearly For Nigeria / Nigeria’s $9 Billion Debt To P&ID: Everything You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by Blue3k(m): 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
grandstar:
$9b worth of gold is about 180 tons of gold. I totally doubt the figure. I might be persuaded to believe if it was about 30 tons yearly.

Even 30 tons yearly is absurd. Just compare it to the most productive gold mines in the world. These guys are simply inflating the numbers.

1 Like

Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by SenatePresdo(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Bluntemperor:

Look at the foolisness of a man begging to live!
Shame on you! You want pity for what God gave you! It's like asking God to come down and brush your teeth for you on daily basis,with your two hands playing at your back!
God gave Nigeria Resources,we wasted it- including past regimes.But other Nations( Bairein, Dubai, Norway,Saudi Arabia,etc invested in their own,the North see opportunity to maneuvers and planted their footsoldiers in every Ministry but instead of you and your Southern National Assembly to fight for the happless Populace that elected you,through recall of some of these so called 'honorable' members, here you are begging for recognition.For instance and recently too,the PIB was signed to the detriment of the Niger-Delta Region and other Oil Producing States,yet, your Representatives (Senate and House) looked the other way round, ' e no concern me',yet smiling to the bank!
No single objection,even from Regions!
Too Shameful!

Since the leaders we voted for can't stand for us, what do you expect we common men to do?
Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by frog12: 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
so this has been ONGOING for a long time? govt knows.
Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by grandstar(m): 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Blue3k:

Even 30 tons yearly is absurd. Just compare it to the most productive gold mines in the world. These guys are simply inflating the numbers.

You're quite correct.
Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by BaronBiafra411(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fools!
Good morning OUK!!
You just realised baa undecided
You are their slaves, the oil is for the nation while their gold is minned illegally grin
So 9billion dollars is the one you could calculate undecided
Go to Zamfara now, they are using helicopters to carry materials and gold in and out, yet it is illegal grin grin
Shut up! It's legit and you can't do nothing about it cheesy
Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by Poleski: 12:44am On Sep 09, 2021
Zamfara gold comes to mind. Zamfara manages it's gold while Delta isn't allowed to manage it's oil!

Fulani terrorists and bandits can slaughter hundred innocent people today and still receive "amnesty" tomorrow, while the Southern "unknown gun men" are slaughtered on sight, including innocent people!

North students can be admitted into high institutions with poor results (this is called Quota System) while their Southern counterparts must have higher results before qualifying.

The level of injustice going on in this zoo of a country, is unbelievable! Why is the North treated differently? Because it usurps political power!
Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by Kfed4ril(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
Probably IPOB terrorists senator..... In the picture above

Why should zanfara keep they proceeds from their gold while the proceeds from the southern oil is shared to you guys?
Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by Hangmnk: 9:35am On Sep 09, 2021
Kfed4ril:

Why should zanfara keep they proceeds from their gold while the proceeds from the southern oil is shared to you guys?
GTFOH I don't like you. I don't want to be in country with lowlife criminals, alcohol drinking monkeys. Talkless of sharing resources. Fcking Negros
Re: Senate To Investigate Illegal Exportation Of Gold Worth $9 Billion Yearly by Kfed4ril(m): 8:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hangmnk:
GTFOH I don't like you. I don't want to be in country with lowlife criminals, alcohol drinking monkeys. Talkless of sharing resources. Fcking Negros

Ugly Child raping, almagiri loving, peace hating, terrorist loving, drug taking parasitic Aboki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Fr Andrew Aigbe Obinyan Joins 2024 Edo Governorship Race / It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! / Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting Nigeria’s Freest Election – IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.