Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. (3476 Views)

Wishful Thinking Of Our Igbo Brothers / Our Igbo Brothers Suddenly Supporting Buhari APC / A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Yes and he needs to reply you with this handle on nairaland prior to his intended time to join the group on Facebook

Exactly. Just a consideration for those on Nairaland who have the issue. But not for newbies wink
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by OfoIgbo: 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Depends on the full name the person bears.

You can also keep an eye on the friends list of the prospective joiner, and sample some of the discussions they have held in the past. This will help show whether they are truly Igbo
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by murphyibiam15(m): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Depends on the full name the person bears.
Yeah, I just gave an instance. The essence of an Atleast igbo name is aimed at promoting igbo culture as well. Udo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:

You can also keep an eye on the friends list of the prospective joiner, and sample some of the discussions they have held in the past. This will help show whether they are truly Igbo

Duly recommended yesterday. Thank you.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:

I can't find this group. You may have to give it a more unique name

Igwebuike Unification Project?
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Abohboy: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Igwebuike Unification Project?

I think that works better also I hink it's because you made the group closed instead it shoud be private whereby not anyone can join it or read about it unless they're a member
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Which people?

Just now you don forget.
Bonny people na
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Madmohamed1: 2:44pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
Umuigbo gburugburu, having gotten the mandate from you to set up a group where we can really work for the Igbo nation, especially in view of reconnecting our various clans who have been secluded and those hiding themselves in hellish Nigeria, I have gone ahead to create a closed Facebook group by the name Igwebuike United Front. All proud Igbo sons and daughters are welcome to join. Ya gazie!
on my way to face book

Modifyi bro the page is empty no where to join

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abohboy:

I think that works better also I hink it's because you made the group closed instead it shoud be private whereby not anyone can join it or read about it unless they're a member

It's private not closed.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2021
RobbStark:

Just now you don forget. Bonny people na

Where are you from in Bonny?
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Abohboy: 2:50pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

It's private not closed.

Oh, then how come nobody can find it?
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Where are you from in Bonny?

I am from Kalaibiama.

You know there
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abohboy:

Oh, then how come nobody can find it?
Check next post.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 2:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
RobbStark:

I am from Kalaibiama.
You know there

Okay. Are you proudly Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by PIMPAR: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
Can someone whose Mother is from Igbo but married to a fulani man join the group?

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Okay. Are you proudly Igbo?

Nah!
Proudly Ijaw.
Ibos are great people but you lot online, are not helping matters.

I don't even bear Ibo name, I wonder how I am Ibo by you.

Just becos some persons speak Ibo doesn't make them Ibo.

I speak akwa ibom too if you must know

2 Likes

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Abohboy: 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

Check next post.

Oh okay i've joined now
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Abohboy: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
RobbStark:

Never.

We were saying that there are Igbos among other groups living in those areas if your name isn't Igboa nd you don't speak Igbo you're obvously not an Igbo but there are groups in Bayelsa, Bonny, Brass and many other areas who do speak Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Abohboy: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
PIMPAR:
Can someone whose Mother is from Igbo but married to a fulani man join the group?

Depends on how you view yourself but it's unlikely unless you can prove that you're loyal to the Igbos and the south and not the Fulani north

2 Likes

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
I've sent request so accept it sharpally before I killi somebody here.......ighotago?

3 Likes

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
RobbStark:

Nah!
Proudly Ijaw.

RobbStark, you're here already, I hoped you relished the flogging you received from me last time. Never mind sha, because I know you won't admit it but you must start behaving yourself properly inorder to avoid future confrontations with me or else...........

2 Likes

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 3:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

RobbStark, you're here already, I hoped you relished the flogging you received from me last time. Never mind sha, because I know you won't admit it but you must start behaving yourself properly inorder to avoid future confrontations with me or else...........

Or else what.
You are a nobody to me.
I careless about your rants.

I know the truth which is your noise end here.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abohboy:

We were saying that there are Igbos among other groups living in those areas if your name isn't Igboa nd you don't speak Igbo you're obvously not an Igbo but there are groups in Bayelsa, Bonny, Brass and many other areas who do speak Igbo

And are they Ibos??
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by cheruv: 3:24pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:
Umuigbo gburugburu, having gotten the mandate from you to set up a group where we can really work for the Igbo nation, especially in view of reconnecting our various clans who have been secluded and those hiding themselves in hellish Nigeria, I have gone ahead to create a closed Facebook group by the name Igwebuike United Front. All proud Igbo sons and daughters are welcome to join. Ya gazie!
Make standard Igbo the official language there and don't hesitate to expel 5th columnists...
Onye kọga ihe na-agbsahọ Igbo... E zi ya ezi kiss

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 3:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
RobbStark:

Or else what.
You are a nobody to me.
I careless about your rants.

I know the truth which is your noise end here.
Okay, we shall see....the time has come and that time is now when you and your ijo migrants from Sierra Leone will be driven away from all the lands you're illegally occupying.
You don't have anywhere to call your home, all the lands you have you share with other ethnic groups. In Benin you don't have a place. Ondo belongs to Yorubas. In Delta state, you share your 8 local government with Itshekiris and in that same Delta state, Delta North to be precise, Igbos have 9 local government more than every other ethnic groups. In rivers state, you still share lands with other ethnic groups. The Bayelsa you drunkards are claiming is your abode, there are other ethnic indigenous groups there.
You have no place at all.........you should start thinking of relocating back to Sierra Leone where your forefathers originated from.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Biafman: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
SlayerForever:

It is there. Search again.
BETTER YOU COPY AND PASTE THE LINK HERE.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by RobbStark(m): 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Okay, we shall see....the time has come and that time is now when you and your ijo migrants from Sierra Leone will be driven away from all the lands you're illegally occupying.
You don't have anywhere to call your home, all the lands you have you share with other ethnic groups. In Benin you don't have a place. Ondo belongs to Yorubas. In Delta state, you share your 8 local government with Itshekiris and in that same Delta state, Delta North to be precise, Igbos have 9 local government more than every other ethnic groups. In rivers state, you still share lands with other ethnic groups. The Bayelsa you drunkards are claiming is your abode, there are other ethnic indigenous groups there.
You have no place at all.........you should start thinking of relocating back to Sierra Leone where your forefathers originated from.

Usual noise.
Is there anything new you wud like to add to this your stale info.

People you claimed who share the state with us has never for once claim our lands na you from far away SE go claim land.
Continue dreaming.

E go clear you for eye

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 3:34pm On Sep 08, 2021
PIMPAR:

Are you proudly Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 3:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
RobbStark:

Nah! Proudly Ijaw. Ibos are great people but you lot online, are not helping matters.

Okay. No problems. The group is not for you.

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abohboy:

Oh okay i've joined now

wink
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
Abohboy:

Depends on how you view yourself but it's unlikely unless you can prove that you're loyal to the Igbos and the south and not the Fulani north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of A Copy Of (isoama-ibo:a Primer) Written By Rev. Bishop Ajayi Crowther / We'll Give You Consumer Credit To Build House & EhchomChom —Tinubu Gaffes Badly / ''I Am Nigerian. This Is My Country'' - Princess Meghan Declares In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.