Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. (3468 Views)

Wishful Thinking Of Our Igbo Brothers / Our Igbo Brothers Suddenly Supporting Buhari APC / A Thread To Show Our Igbo Brothers Some Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Abohboy: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
NGpatriot:
lmao...

Reunification by killings, flogging, slaughtering and beheading your own people.

Who did you reunite the 10 little school girls you beheaded for babalawo juju with?

Fukking terrorists..

Number one the reunification will be peaceful and fully through raising consciousness of the masses

Number two Babalawo is Yoruba

Number Three there is nothing wrong with our traditional religions and the people who practice them this view that Babalawo's a barbaric savages is fake and primitive and is born from colonial mentality discard of it or we will NEVER move forward as ONE people

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 7:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
Supremos:
I and a friend of mine are waiting for approval. You should vet us though.

Okay. Once you satisfy all requirements you're in.

2 Likes

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Abohboy: 7:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
PIMPAR:

I am loyal to Nigeria as a Nation. Not Igbo or Fulani

I am loyal to Nigeria but this group is to unite Igbos so unless you have some reason to be part of uniting Igbos I see no reason to join the group my reason is to solve historic conflicts, promote history and culture of each area respectively and to unite the south none of those can be done without first uniting the different Igbo groups then the different Yoruba groups this is a gradual process that is currently taking place as we speak please list your reasons and think over why you need to join

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Supremos: 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2021
Veggieseedies:

Irrational comments will expose you and you would be thrown out

That's what they don't know.

Irrelevant and irrational comments will expose evil ones.

And non contribution both in words and otherwise will expose in-house spies.
Those two, we won't tolerate.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 8:58pm On Sep 08, 2021
Umunnem kindly fill in all requirements when joining, it helps in identifying our own wink

Daalu nu.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by AntiBMC(m): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2021
OfoIgbo:

My advice is that you kick out people with non-Igbo names from that group.

To make it tighter, only restrict it to people, who have had their facebook account, as from yesterday backwards. Any facebook account created today onward should not be allowed into the group

I know why I gave this two suggestions. Believe you me, it will help out massively for what you guys are setting out to do.

Right but if I can recall, someone like oyigb0update had many hacked fb accounts which he was using to spam and report mnk's page. In other words, it would be quite difficult to keep spies out.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Brimstone77: 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Yes one year or earlier is good and you must have Atleast one igbo name just as it is done on igboist Facebook group
I just answered the required questions from the admin of the group...

But I don't have any Igbo name attached to my Facebook profile....

Does that mean I won't be accepted??
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Captain8(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2021
RobbStark:

Nah! Proudly Ijaw. Ibos are great people but you lot online, are not helping matters.
I don't even bear Ibo name, I wonder how I am Ibo by you.
Just becos some persons speak Ibo doesn't make them Ibo.
I speak akwa ibom too if you must know
they are just small dotians

1 Like

Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 8:17pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ndi b'anyi we're still on our project o cheesy

Let us build something we can use to impact the Igbo society like never witnessed since the civil war.

Click here : https:///564122608066683/, provide the needed information and join the movement. Cha! cha! cha! Igbo kwenu!
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Igbofirstfarmer: 6:08am On Sep 12, 2021
It's like you don't want to add people to the group?.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Ckonnet: 7:31am On Sep 12, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Yes and he needs to reply you with this handle on nairaland prior to his intended time to join the group on Facebook
Good one
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by Ckonnet: 7:37am On Sep 12, 2021
RobbStark:

Nah!
Proudly Ijaw.
Ibos are great people but you lot online, are not helping matters.

I don't even bear Ibo name, I wonder how I am Ibo by you.

Just becos some persons speak Ibo doesn't make them Ibo.

I speak akwa ibom too if you must know

Seriously I dont buy the idea of ipob coersing people that argue that they are not igbo despite the fact they speak the igbo language but at the same time you should know that language is the surest way of knowing your root and it's the strongest culture that hardly disappears from generation to generation so I wonder how one will speak igbo and bear igbo names and will still say he or she is not igbo.
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by SlayerForever: 8:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Igbofirstfarmer:
It's like you don't want to add people to the group?.

Why not?
Re: Umigbo We Have Done It. Our Igbo Reunification Movement Has Been Launched. by ablejesus26(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2021
Abanyerela m.
Op Nice one.
Igbo to the World.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Video Of Awomama Junction Imo State Burnt Down By Nigerian Soilders / Lagos Safety Commission, MAN Signs MoU On Safety Standards / Why Is Vice President Osinbajo Like This In These Pics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.