Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) (74232 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / Woman Marries Herself Claims She's Sick Of Men / 32-year-old Oxford Student From Uganda Marries Herself (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by ogbiwa: 10:19am On Sep 08, 2021
An Instagram model is tired of relying on men – so she decided to marry herself instead.

Cris Galera used to think she needed to be in a relationship in order to be happy and avoid loneliness.

But after spending some time as a single lady, she realised she can stand on her own two feet.

The 33-year-old revealed: "I reached a point where I matured, I realised that I am a strong and determined woman.

“I was always afraid of being alone, but I realised that I needed to learn to feel good about myself.

“When that happened, I decided to celebrate it.”

The model said: “I wanted to highlight my best features, my breasts. I wore a killer neckline.”

While Cris felt fantastic on her big day, she’s received hate comments from trolls.

Thankfully, she’s not letting these hold her back.

Cris added: "I decided that I would no longer read the hate comments. People's opinion will not change what I think or add anything to it.”

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/model-marries-herself-after-embracing-24929983

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by taiwotimitt: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2021
She can't be faithful to herself...

She will definitely cheat on herself.

614 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by tooth4tooth: 10:25am On Sep 08, 2021
Sex gadgets don suffer undecided

246 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:31am On Sep 08, 2021
cheesy
This one na the future HD version of our Tonto Dike lipsrsealed

200 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by siofra(f): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2021
Show us the way ma'am.

Na woman you be.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by headbasher96(m): 10:51am On Sep 08, 2021
grin grin na body go tell u if u like marry your self
We careless if one fish die for river because na u remain.

Guess what there are so many fish in the river.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Ahmback(m): 11:11am On Sep 08, 2021
las las this lady will still collect di,ck

123 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 08, 2021
So, she go fúck herself.
See wetin her future husband suppose enjoy, she wan enjoy am only her.
Greedy woman. Na wa oooo.......

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Cudeze4(m): 12:10pm On Sep 08, 2021
siofra:
Show us the way ma'am.
Na woman you be.
Are you seriously going to follow her footstep?

16 Likes

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Randy100: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
When we tell them to behave, they will say, I can do what makes me happy. I'm happy for her marrying herself. If she is happy, we are happy for her. I hope she impregnate herself. Yeye grin

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by fourboys: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
Tired of men or men are tired of her

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Gadafii: 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Check am well, she has a lap dog cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by sunnedee2: 12:52pm On Sep 08, 2021
Waste of woman. Smh.
Tueh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Davash222(m): 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na so KING Tonto do. Na she still dey beg man not to leave her else she go commit suicide. cheesy

Ndi vagina!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Whazar(m): 3:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
after men don sample the toto finish lol

cococandy and saphiere look up to you

they will end up marrying themselves too someday

23 Likes

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by ValCon888: 3:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
I'm sure when she was 23, she was having her pick of preeks. But now the men stopped coming, she was forced to kneel down and propose to herself.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Humanoid01(m): 3:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
This one is definitely going to “cheat on herself” . When she does, how on earth would she respond to that? Call herself out on social media? Abi na spiritual husband she marry? People are becoming more confused everyday.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by indodon(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na dild0 and vibrator I de pity for

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Mastakija(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
Rubbish
See the real person grin

33 Likes

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by nairalander2020(m): 3:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
straight to fp

Me wey the look for oyibo wife to marry na him somebody the married him self.

3 Likes

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Nonexisting1: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2021
This evening newspaper can no longer can. As she don marry herself, let her fucck herself, give herself belle, cuddle herself at night, put on suit on one side of her body and gown on the other and continue living in denial. Kikiki

7 Likes

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 08, 2021
siofra:
Show us the way ma'am.
Na woman you be.

it must surly end in tears

1 Like

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Gosj001: 3:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Hmmmmm

My siggy grin cheesy
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Justbehave(m): 3:49pm On Sep 08, 2021
tooth4tooth:
Sex gadgets don suffer undecided
lol. The sex objects go soon tire and abandon her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by purples25(f): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
I cannot blame her.
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Last last na her dog go the lick her plate grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by bepositive11: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mastakija:
Rubbish
See the real person grin

grin grin grin
Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
She must be enjoying a kondo secretly while she preaches another thing to her social media victims/followers. If you don't believe me, ask Auntie Linda & Tonto.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) by Botking: 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2021
After you done LovePeddler Finished, in your youth, which Man do you aspect to come and married you? A community toilet where every man done shit put.

In your mind now you're expecting a real man who will accept you for who you are now and not your past, right?
I guess the same way na, you will accept an impoverish Man as an husband, right?

loneliness kill you there, idiot

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Statements Non Virgin Ladies Normally Find Offensive / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.