Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) (1086 Views)

Amaechi, Fashola, Fayemi At APC Caucus Meeting (Caption Photo) / S’east Caucus Backs Dogara On Sharing Of Principal Offices / Speakership: Northern Caucus Backs South West • Mounts Pressure On Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by aljharem3: 3:53am On May 24, 2011
T[b]he South-south Parliamen-tary Caucus in the House of Representatives Sunday threw its weight behind the decision of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on the zoning of the position of Speaker of the lower chamber of the National Assembly to the South-west geo-political zone.
[/b]
T[b]he support came just as the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) Caucus in the House denied working against the interest of the South-west in the selection of a new speaker.
[/b]
Chairman, South-South Caucus, Hon. Andrew Uchendu, who made the position of the group known in a chat with THISDAY, said the resolve to support the decision of the ruling party on zoning was borne out of the need to ensure party discipline and supremacy on the issue.

Uchendu disclosed that the decision to abide by the zoning was taken after the Caucus met and had an exhaustive deliberation on the matter.

“On the particular issue of choosing a new speaker for the House of Representatives, the Caucus resolved that we will not challenge any position, which the PDP has approved as the zoning arrangement for the allocation of public offices in the National Assembly including the office of the Speaker.

We are mindful of the fact that we are products of the PDP and we will ensure that the party instils discipline among its rank and file. We expect the various zones to lobby for any position. The South East and all the other zones are free to aspire to any position and to proclaim what they want, but as soon as the PDP makes public its position on where the pendulum will swing to, we in the South-South Parliamentary Caucus will abide by whatever decision the party takes on the matter,” Uchendu said.

The caucus leader also debunked insinuations in certain quarters that the party’s zoning of the office of speaker amounted to an imposition of a particular candidate on the parliament.

According to Uchendu, the expanded national caucus of the PDP did not in its decision endorse any of the aspirants but merely zoned it to the South-west as a guide to its members in the House of Representatives.

In a separate interview, Chairman of the House Committee on Diaspora Affairs, Hon. Abike Dabiri Erewa (ACN/Lagos), denied the reports in some national allies that the ACN Caucus in the House was working against the zoning of the post of speaker to South-west lawmakers of PDP extraction.

She said there was no truth in reports alleging that the party’s caucus in the House had ruled out the two PDP candidates of the South-west who are aspiring to occupy the post of Speaker.

Members of the ACN Caucus, Dabiri-Erewa said, were not opposed to the aspirations of Hon. Ajibola Muraina and Hon. Mulikat Akande-Adeola because "both candidates are eminently qualified" to lead the House.

“We are studying the candidates and we think that both Mulikat and Muraina are eminently qualified to lead the House. We have not taken a decision on whom the caucus will back but, of course you know that most members of the House are not interested in any candidate with baggage of problems.

Meanwhile, a meeting of newly elected senators and members of the House of Representatives summoned to discuss “crucial issues of national and mutual interest” ended in a fiasco Sunday as some political thugs stormed the Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja venue of the meeting and forcibly dispersed the first term federal legislators just before they could commence their deliberations. The meeting, THISDAY gathered, was convened by a group linked to a serving state governor who was recently elected to the Upper Chamber of the National Assembly. The said governor turned senator-elect is said to have been nursing the ambition of becoming President of the Senate in the next dispensation and wanted to use the meeting to mobilise the first term legislators to further his cause.

A source privy to the agenda of the meeting told THISDAY that the conveners were supposed to use the forum to sensitise the new members of the yet to be inaugurated parliament on the need for them to push for a reversal of the recently amended Senate Rule on ranking and its equivalent in the House Rule.

Some new senators-elect had opposed the new rule since it was made public and had consistently sought a reversal. The opposition mounted against the amendment of the Senate Rule was borne out of the feeling that the new order was discriminatory against new legislators and barred them from aspiring to positions of prominence in the parliament.

Unlike in the previous meetings convened by the new legislators themselves, Sunday's meeting was convened by one Alhaji B.Y. Sabo of no known group or political affiliation.

The notice of the “joint meeting” of senators-elect and members-elect published in some national dailies was signed by the said Sabo who left two phone lines as his only contacts.

When THISDAY called one of the lines on the newspaper advertisement, a male voice, who identified himself as an aide to Sabo, confirmed that the meeting was disrupted while his boss had gone to another meeting outside the hotel.

In a related development, the aspiration of the Senate President, David Mark, to lead the seventh session of the Senate remained on the upswing Sunday as the rule on ranking and the goodwill he enjoys amongst his colleagues appear to have put him on the lead.

Similarly, Hon. Mulikat Akande-Adeola appeared Sunday night to be gaining upper hand in the race for the post of Speaker of the House, while the battle for the Deputy Speaker may be a three horse race among Hon. Farouk Lawan (PDP/Kano); Hon. Yakubu Dogara (PDP/ Bauchi) and member-elect and Chairman of the 7th Assembly Green Initiative, Hon. Abdul Jibrin (PDP/Kano). Under the current zoning arrangement, the post of deputy speaker goes to the North-east which makes Dogara eligible, but there were speculations that the PDP may shift the position to the North-west to further pacify the zone that has been most critical of President Jonathan’s emergence as replacement for the late President Umar Musa Yar’Adua who hailed from the North-west geo-political zone.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/speakership-s-south-caucus-backs-zoning-formula/91883/
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by wired123: 4:02am On May 24, 2011
lol!!! :d
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by komando77(m): 7:17am On May 24, 2011
Mr Uchendu is Johnathans brother, supporting SW. CAN denies opposing SW speaker from PDP. Let's see how it all plays out. Ezeuche, what have you got to say of this scenario?
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by Calculia: 7:20am On May 24, 2011
I think Ezeuche is ban, because we have not yet heard from him in sometime. Nairaland is trying to destroy their business.
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by birdman(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2011
Calculia:

I think Ezeuche is ban, because we have not yet heard from him in sometime. Nairaland is trying to destroy their business.
Or maybe he finally has a real job
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by aljharem3: 4:15pm On May 24, 2011
why is jonathan not saying anything
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by jason123: 4:49pm On May 24, 2011
Okay, another scenario, take a look at the speakership position The North- west now has it, the Igbos are not complaining but when they said it was to the Yorubas, they (Igbos) started screaming allover the internet (not only on NL but everywhere) as if they just kill an important person in Igbo land.

You killed zoning Yesterday, now you are all screaming that the speaker position should be zoned to the SE because of your "magic numbers". Learn to say the truth and it shall set you free. I really do not blame the SS for their "magic numbers" because this was our only shot at it but the SE

Basically, the SE electorates are tell us that NO ONE FELL SICK, DIED, TRAVELED OR MISPLACED THEIR VOTING CARD ON THAT DAY undecided Can you imagine the hypocrisy been displayed here. If the North or the West replicates in kind, they will say it is a way of keeping Ndigbo in bondage undecided

Now, about Fashola, how many non-oil producing states can replicate what he has done without the FG Look at Lagos some years back, when OBJ (a Yoruba man) restricted the fund that was meant for Lagos state (A Yoruba state). I am sure none of you screamed tribalism or marginalisation, infact, a very few of you guys would have been happy.
Single-handedly, they bounced back, from Eko atlantic to Rail ways to a new airport and all.

Sometimes I why Nigerians always lie to themselves and their fellow country men. Well, God dey!!!
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by Mynd44: 5:31pm On May 24, 2011
I smell a free for all fight when they eventually decide to vote a speaker and i have already ordered for pop corn

1 Like

Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by bkbabe97y(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2011
Wow, thanks to Ibos the only black country that has Super Power potential is going down the drain. My only joy though is that Ibos have been shown that they are inconsequential and irrelevant in Nigeria despite their rigging prowess. Fifth Class citizens in the land of their birth. That alone, gives me tremendous joy. Freaking cannibalistic monkeys!
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by emekagh(m): 6:29pm On May 24, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Wow, thanks to Ibos the only black country that has Super Power potential is going down the drain. My only joy though is that Ibos have been shown that they are inconsequential and irrelevant in Nigeria despite their rigging prowess. Fifth Class citizens in the land of their birth. That alone, gives me tremendous joy. Freaking cannibalistic monkeys!

So someone who is 'inconsequential' somehow managed to throw a potential super power down the drain? The same way a 'mumu' Jonathan managed to outwit your intelligentsia to most coveted seat on the land? Is that what your warped mind is imagining? Ok, ooo. Carry go, wise one! I laugh in Speaker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by bkbabe97y(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2011
emeka_gh:

So someone who is 'inconsequential' somehow managed to throw a potential super power down the drain? The same way a 'mumu' Jonathan managed to outwit your intelligentsia to most coveted seat on the land? Is that what your warped mind is imagining? Ok, ooo. Carry go, wise one! I laugh in Speaker  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clearly, ure an id*iot since you couldnt note the sarcasm in the statement. Lemme help u explain what happened in Nigeria since ure so dumb to understand it all on your own.

The powers that be needed to hold on to power so they could continue ra*ping mor*ons like yourself. So, what did they do? They chose someone they could control. Now, they knew he was too dum*b to hold his own and that he wasnt sellable. They also knew that neither the Yorubas nor the Hausas would ever vote for their stooge---- the former was too politically intelligent, while the latter would NEVER vote a christian, Southerner, Pseudo-Ibo bla, bla, bla. . . . . .

But, now, if only they could get one group, JUST ONE MAJOR ETHNIC GROUP, that was stu*pid enough to buy their dum*my's candidacy then all will be well. Ah! So, they figured: Which group would do anything for money? Which group always tries to play "destroyer"? Which group will do anything to hurt the Yorubas, even if doing so will mean that everything else burns to hell instead of smooth sailing to heaven? Which group was most bigoted, much so that all "we" need do is remind them that "he speaks our language" and they'll vote for him?  Finally; WHICH GROUP CAN BE MADE A SCAPE GOAT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE?! WHICH GROUP WILL BEAR THE BRUNT OF THE STUNTS WE'RE ABOUT TO PULL 'CAUSE THEYRE TOO STU*PID AND GREEDY TO EVER SEE INTO THE FUTURE?!?!! So, PDP went to work!

First, they told you monkeys that Dame "Umblella" Jonathan was Ibo. Then, they told you Uncle Joe would serve only one term if elected----then he'd pass on power to the Ibos. LMAO!!! Fo0lish Ibos really believed that a man that cant hold his own diyyck while peeing (without the consent of folks like Gen.IBB, and Chief OBJ and co) could actually wave a magic wand and make them President whenever he felt like it!

Next, they told you im*beciles that Jonathan was partly Ibo---- his name is EBELE [b]DUM*MY[/b]EZE AZIKIWI! Oh, and did we tell yall he speaks Ibo too?

Then they started letting bombs go off during the party conventions. They then blamed these bombs on Northern Elements who were DETERMINED NOT TO LET THE SOUTH EAST TASTE POWER! Wait, GEJ is now Ibo?! Duh, Ebele Azikiwi, helloooo?! "We are brothers! Us and the South South! If "they" are there, then it means "we" are there! Plus, he's gonna handover power to us after ruling for 4 years so we can rule for 8 years". lmao! Poor foo*lish Ibos, they couldnt see that the stage was being set for them to go to war with the Hausas. PDP systematically set the stage for a "North v South" free-for-all!

Next, they started the propaganda that Ibos made up 40% of voters in Lagos and the South West and as much as 35% of voters in Northern Nigeria--- basically, Ibos were made to make up at least 50% of all eligible voters in Nigeria. No way GEJ, on behalf of Ibos, was gonna lose this election; not with these numbers , at least. Ibos were still too foo*lish to realize that they were, AS USUAL, being goaded into a confrontation with the rest of the nation.

The Westerners, being educated gangstas themselves, openly dared GEJ and his goons to attempt to rig and install criminals as administrators over them. GEJ balked! The Ibos openly welcomed criminals to rule over them as Governors.

Then, Ibos then went on a rampage. A vote for Jonathan is not a vote for PDP. A vote for GEJ is a vote against the "Cabal"; conveniently forgetting that OBJ, IBB and co still held sway. A vote for GEJ is a vote for Ibos. Finally, Ibos told us, a vote for GEJ is Fresh Air! ROFLMAO!!!!

Then came election day and the 40% Ibo electorate in the South West failed to materialize. But, da*mn, their counterparts in the South East showed up in record numbers; 97% in one state, 99.6% in another!!! In some instances 105.8%. . . . . 5.8% more than registered voters. Ghosts apparently voted in the South East.

Then the results were announced, Jonathan had won! "This is the freest and fairest election ever held in the history of man!". "This is even better than the June 12, '93 eleections"--- even though not a single incident of rigging or violence was ever reported in the 1993 elections (I have searched numerous archives, articles, editorials and reports on Google). "Everyone loves GEJ".

But the rest of the country was angry. The Yorubas, being more liberal, just sat on the fence and took a neutral stance. The Hausas were agitated and got to work; they made barbecued beef out of Ibos living in the North! The Ibos then got to what they know best: cry, threaten, and, in the end, do fxcuk all but scream, cry, bark, and rant some more!!!

Then came the time to share power. The Hausas and Yorubas reminded Mr. Ebele who really held the vice grips to his nuts. Quick, Goodluck discarded "Ebele and Azikwe" from his names!

Ibos became confused! "But we voted for you"; "But we're supposed to take over and rule even longer that you"--- as if any man ever 'voluntarily' gave up power to his adversary. While the Hausas fought for the juiciest of posts, the Yorubas swaggadistically told everyone to go fuxck themselves and their posts! "We got a region to build. We wanna give citizens of our region the best of free education, health care, security and business climate--- we dont need no da*mn FG posts. Nigga, we got Eko Atlantic to complete, a new international airport, new modern highways, and new buildings for our citizens . . . . .".  The moment the Yorubas made it known that they didnt need any Federal posts, the Ibos stopped crying. Infact, they ceded the Post they were agitating for to the Hausas! The same Hausas that turned them into shish keebab immediately following the elections; talk about misplaced enmities and misdirected priorities!

I can go on and on my dear Emeka, but I'm pretty sure you get the point. And, if you dont, then too bad for you. One day though, when its all said and done, Ibos will have to explain to the world why they hate the Yorubas ---- why theyd do anything to destroy things that would benefit the populace (and the Ibos themselves) just so the Yorubas (and by extension the Ibos) will suffer. Fo*olish gorillas!

One day, Ibos will have to explain why they are so short-sighted and unbelievably greedy. One day Ibos will explain to us all why they "think" like "Ibos". Some day Ibos will explain to us all why they hate the only group that welcomes them, with open arms, to a better life in all of Nigeria. That day is coming, and soon Ibos will be made to "confess" all. Afterall, aint that what GEJ routinely tells alleged criminals to do?
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by Calculia: 10:49pm On May 24, 2011
@ alj_harem

No retreat, no surrender! Get it!!! Daft
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by Mariory(m): 12:38am On May 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

I smell a free for all fight when they eventually decide to vote a speaker and i have already ordered for pop corn

ROFL. Popcorn is not a bad idea at all. grin
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by T9ksy(m): 8:32am On May 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

I can go on and on my dear Emeka, but I'm pretty sure you get the point. And, if you dont, then too bad for you. One day though, when its all said and done, Ibos will have to explain to the world why they hate the Yorubas; why theyd do anything to destroy things that would benefit the populace (and the Ibos themselves) just so the Yorubas (and by extension the Ibos) will suffer. Fo*olish gorillas!

One day, Ibos will have to explain why they are so short-sighted and unbelievably greedy. One day Ibos will explain to us all why they "think" like "Ibos". Some day Ibos will explain to us all why they hate the only group that welcomes them, with open arms, to a better life in all of Nigeria. That day is coming, and soon Ibos will be made to confess all. Afterall, aint that what GEJ routinely tells alleged criminals to do?

Simply put, the answer to your questions can be abridge in two words:  Vanquished syndrome!

As for the bolded portion (of your post)above, my advice to you is, "don't hold your breadth".
Their intrinsic obduracy knows no bounds.
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by Mynd44: 2:02pm On May 25, 2011
@bk.babe97y, nice piece
@op seems like i am going to need more than one bucket of pop-corn afterall
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by bkbabe97y(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

@bk.babe97y, nice piece
@op seems like i am going to need more than one bucket of pop-corn afterall

Oh, trust me, they'll neva respond to this
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by Mynd44: 2:40pm On May 25, 2011
Oh please let them. I never tire of people showing their backsides in public
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by hercules07: 2:55pm On May 25, 2011
If we take out the insults in bk's post, there is a lot of truth in what he has written, our Eastern brothers should know that we are not in a competition.
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by bkbabe97y(m): 3:59pm On May 25, 2011
hercules07:

If we take out the insults in bk's post, there is a lot of truth in what he has written, our Eastern brothers should know that we are not in a competition.

. . . . Not "insults", but "TOUGH" love!
Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by Rhino5dm: 4:39pm On May 25, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Clearly, ure an id*iot since you couldnt note the sarcasm in the statement. Lemme help u explain what happened in Nigeria since ure so dumb to understand it all on your own.

The powers that be needed to hold on to power so they could continue ra*ping mor*ons like yourself. So, what did they do? They chose someone they could control. Now, they knew he was too dum*b to hold his own and that he wasnt sellable. They also knew that neither the Yorubas nor the Hausas would ever vote for their stooge---- the former was too politically intelligent, while the latter would NEVER vote a christian, Southerner, Pseudo-Ibo bla, bla, bla. . . . . .

But, now, if only they could get one group, JUST ONE MAJOR ETHNIC GROUP, that was stu*pid enough to buy their dum*my's candidacy then all will be well. Ah! So, they figured: Which group would do anything for money? Which group always tries to play "destroyer"? Which group will do anything to hurt the Yorubas, even if doing so will mean that everything else burns to hell instead of smooth sailing to heaven? Which group was most bigoted, much so that all "we" need do is remind them that "he speaks our language" and they'll vote for him?  Finally; WHICH GROUP CAN BE MADE A SCAPE GOAT WHEN ITS ALL SAID AND DONE?! WHICH GROUP WILL BEAR THE BRUNT OF THE STUNTS WE'RE ABOUT TO PULL 'CAUSE THEYRE TOO STU*PID AND GREEDY TO EVER SEE INTO THE FUTURE?!?!! So, PDP went to work!

First, they told you monkeys that Dame "Umblella" Jonathan was Ibo. Then, they told you Uncle Joe would serve only one term if elected----then he'd pass on power to the Ibos. LMAO!!! Fo0lish Ibos really believed that a man that cant hold his own diyyck while peeing (without the consent of folks like Gen.IBB, and Chief OBJ and co) could actually wave a magic wand and make them President whenever he felt like it!

Next, they told you im*beciles that Jonathan was partly Ibo---- his name is EBELE [b]DUM*MY[/b]EZE AZIKIWI! Oh, and did we tell yall he speaks Ibo too?

Then they started letting bombs go off during the party conventions. They then blamed these bombs on Northern Elements who were DETERMINED NOT TO LET THE SOUTH EAST TASTE POWER! Wait, GEJ is now Ibo?! Duh, Ebele Azikiwi, helloooo?! "We are brothers! Us and the South South! If "they" are there, then it means "we" are there! Plus, he's gonna handover power to us after ruling for 4 years so we can rule for 8 years". lmao! Poor foo*lish Ibos, they couldnt see that the stage was being set for them to go to war with the Hausas. PDP systematically set the stage for a "North v South" free-for-all!

Next, they started the propaganda that Ibos made up 40% of voters in Lagos and the South West and as much as 35% of voters in Northern Nigeria--- basically, Ibos were made to make up at least 50% of all eligible voters in Nigeria. No way GEJ, on behalf of Ibos, was gonna lose this election; not with these numbers , at least. Ibos were still too foo*lish to realize that they were, AS USUAL, being goaded into a confrontation with the rest of the nation.

The Westerners, being educated gangstas themselves, openly dared GEJ and his goons to attempt to rig and install criminals as administrators over them. GEJ balked! The Ibos openly welcomed criminals to rule over them as Governors.

Then, Ibos then went on a rampage. A vote for Jonathan is not a vote for PDP. A vote for GEJ is a vote against the "Cabal"; conveniently forgetting that OBJ, IBB and co still held sway. A vote for GEJ is a vote for Ibos. Finally, Ibos told us, a vote for GEJ is Fresh Air! ROFLMAO!!!!

Then came election day and the 40% Ibo electorate in the South West failed to materialize. But, da*mn, their counterparts in the South East showed up in record numbers; 97% in one state, 99.6% in another!!! In some instances 105.8%. . . . . 5.8% more than registered voters. Ghosts apparently voted in the South East.

Then the results were announced, Jonathan had won! "This is the freest and fairest election ever held in the history of man!". "This is even better than the June 12, '93 eleections"--- even though not a single incident of rigging or violence was ever reported in the 1993 elections (I have searched numerous archives, articles, editorials and reports on Google). "Everyone loves GEJ".

But the rest of the country was angry. The Yorubas, being more liberal, just sat on the fence and took a neutral stance. The Hausas were agitated and got to work; they made barbecued beef out of Ibos living in the North! The Ibos then got to what they know best: cry, threaten, and, in the end, do fxcuk all but scream, cry, bark, and rant some more!!!

Then came the time to share power. The Hausas and Yorubas reminded Mr. Ebele who really held the vice grips to his nuts. Quick, Goodluck discarded "Ebele and Azikwe" from his names!

Ibos became confused! "But we voted for you"; "But we're supposed to take over and rule even longer that you"--- as if any man ever 'voluntarily' gave up power to his adversary. While the Hausas fought for the juiciest of posts, the Yorubas swaggadistically told everyone to go fuxck themselves and their posts! "We got a region to build. We wanna give citizens of our region the best of free education, health care, security and business climate--- we dont need no da*mn FG posts. Nigga, we got Eko Atlantic to complete, a new international airport, new modern highways, and new buildings for our citizens . . . . .".  The moment the Yorubas made it known that they didnt need any Federal posts, the Ibos stopped crying. Infact, they ceded the Post they were agitating for to the Hausas! The same Hausas that turned them into shish keebab immediately following the elections; talk about misplaced enmities and misdirected priorities!

I can go on and on my dear Emeka, but I'm pretty sure you get the point. And, if you dont, then too bad for you. One day though, when its all said and done, Ibos will have to explain to the world why they hate the Yorubas ---- why theyd do anything to destroy things that would benefit the populace (and the Ibos themselves) just so the Yorubas (and by extension the Ibos) will suffer. Fo*olish gorillas!

One day, Ibos will have to explain why they are so short-sighted and unbelievably greedy. One day Ibos will explain to us all why they "think" like "Ibos". Some day Ibos will explain to us all why they hate the only group that welcomes them, with open arms, to a better life in all of Nigeria. That day is coming, and soon Ibos will be made to "confess" all. Afterall, aint that what GEJ routinely tells alleged criminals to do?

Re: Speakership: S’south Caucus Backs South West Speaker (latest!) by bkbabe97y(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2012
bk.babe97y:

What a shame Nigerians couldnt see --WITH THEIR EYES OPEN--- what foreign observers see with their EYES CLOSED.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Nominates Siemens Bribe Taker, Haliru Bello Mohammed, For Minister / Field Marshall Aregbesola- Carry Go Joor! / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Is A Sharia Agent - Nigerians Deserve To Know The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.