Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception (125922 Views)

Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Nobody: 4:13am On Sep 09, 2021
chiiraq802:
Marriage; An overrated scam.
I keep on preaching the gospel to young and hardworking guys, go and make money forget about marriage.

There are so many ways of having children presently, Contract, Surrogate, Baby mama's. Marriage only favors Woemen, they will drain you emotionally, financially, spiritually all in the guise of been married and they will cheat instantly without blinking an eye.
Don't you want sound health Don't you want peace of mind Don't you want to enjoy this life Don't you want financial breakthrough Don't you want to live long

With how razz and hoetic woemen are nowadays. even Jesus Christ will support "say no to marriage".
. My brother it seems like a very method I will adopt. Normally my primary aim is to make money
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by cybriz82(m): 4:19am On Sep 09, 2021
agiandee:
I cant imagine why the mother inlaw did not blow the whistle anyway check out this other one below

https://flutterwave.com/store/daviv

Maybe she collected her own share too...
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by BluntCrazeMan: 5:27am On Sep 09, 2021
Queenserah26:
Ah shocked This is shameful.
You're so beautiful
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by enemyofprogress: 6:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Na wa

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by maxist2020(m): 7:07am On Sep 09, 2021
I know of a similar case, this particular lady on the morning of her weeding while her friends were with her dressing her up for her big day she excused her self and rushed to a nearby uncompleted building where her ex was waiting and bet over for a hot doggy and they were caught red-handed and even when her husband to be learnt about it he still went ahead with wedding but unfortunately the marriage didn't last beyond 4years and ran back to the same ex.
If u see all these cases of DNA proving the other way they are all result of last minute sex to say goodbye to an ex.

1 Like

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by JABB(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Last one for the road I guess grin
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Alabicarolina: 8:18am On Sep 09, 2021
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
This is to inform the general public that Dangote Cement has started it's promo for the year 2021.
Dangote Cement now goes for #1,800 as promo price.
Distributors, Companies & Individual can now place their other.
For all kind of construction and building choose Dangote Cement.
For more information call +2348060239323.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Nmezor(f): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2021
Kai , if true the Lady no try at all...what rubbish be that? Really shameful.
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Victoria938(f): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Failure to overcome demonic temptation
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Pokerface1(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2021
As in eh ... Am skeptical bout this marriage of a thing thou undecided
chiiraq802:
I keep on preaching the gospel to young and hardworking guys, go and make money forget about marriage.

There are so many ways of having children presently, Contract, Surrogate, Baby mama's. Marriage only favors Woemen, they will drain you emotionally, financially, spiritually all in the guise of been married and they will cheat instantly without blinking an eye.
Don't you want sound health Don't you want peace of mind Don't you want to enjoy this life Don't you want financial breakthrough Don't you want to live long

With how razz and hoetic woemen are nowadays. even Jesus Christ will support "say no to marriage".
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Emmadoc: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Temptee101:

grin cheesy

I doff my hat for you. You'd make a great inspector.

Maximum respect boss
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Drizzy5001(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Naija girls too like prick cheesy
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by RentAghost: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Queenserah26:
Ah shocked This is shameful.
siddon there dey pretend, you girls are two faced, one invited me to her house to break up crying that another guy had proposed to her and done intro, lass lass after crying I still knack her all night and she was still begging me not to leave in the morning that she still loves me. Confused set of individuals
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by vannessa7(f): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
chiiraq802:

FYI it has been found out through research that married men are happier, enjoy better health and live longer than their unmarried counterparts while unfortunately married women are more unhappy and gets worn out faster than women who chose to remain single. I think the issue is how to attract the right woman instead of a nightmare hoe, check how you treat women around you, sometimes who some men get for wife is just karma payback, believe me there are some of us who will rather die than cheat on our husbands, and we are many but when men feel they have arrived they go for the most glittering eye candy woman for a wife, when things begin to turn south they blame all women. Try and involve God in your search it will also help, a lot, meanwhile be the right person and you will attract the right person.

1 Like

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Eminimore: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
go and live with a man then .
Normally I no see pussy go nak yanch
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by dalass(f): 4:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
MNDY:

We keep blaming you women in these things because a woman holds 90% of the power to make sex happen or not.

Wow, all of 10% for men undecided

I can't imagine this blame game.. Always the woman's fault. Like wtf
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Queenserah26(f): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Thank you

BluntCrazeMan:
You're so beautiful
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Habib101: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
TWLifestyle:
l Naija men are more evil than the devil .
Really
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by MNDY(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
dalass:

Wow, all of 10% for men undecided

I can't imagine this blame game.. Always the woman's fault. Like wtf

The 10% is even because I'm trying to be fair.
As a matter of fact, woman takes it all 100%. She has the knife and the yam. The power she possesses with that thing in-between her legs can do and undo. She calls the shots with it. THAT IS WHY WE BLAME THE WOMAN IN THINGS LIKE THIS.

Her decision and choice in using it shapes situations and brings outcomes. Therefore, she is responsible for whatever happens after.

For just making the request, it is not such a big deal to blame the man for that. But the woman granting the request is actually the big deal. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

1 Like

Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
LadyRosa:

No difference.

Pele
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by placeofallure(f): 10:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Something similar has happened to me.
There's a young man in our neighborhood, he's been trying to woo me and the two of us have been playing hide and seek. I like him though but he's a bit elderly, about 10 years older. I know he has a gf, one aunty who comes around often, that's part of the reasons I've been resisting him.

On this particular day, there was a party going on in his house, something like after party, not really a party. I don't know, he invited me and I went. I saw coolers of leftover rice, half portion cake and all those things. I just assumed in my head that it must be somebody's birthday or something. I didn't ask him. Of all days, I chose that day to finally say Yes to him. After some time in his house, we couldn't gist as we'd want amidst the bubbly bubbly so he offered to take me out. He took his car keys and we went to a cool bar on the island, dope karaoke and sea breeze.
A week or so later, he told me that day was his wedding, I froze! What impudence!
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by Polyol(m): 5:50am On Sep 10, 2021
walkingshadow911:

that thing scares me a lot. even my married ex still talks to me about it.
any man that trusted his wife whom he didn't met has a virgin is a MAD MAN.

I disagree sha
Re: Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception by walkingshadow911: 6:09am On Sep 10, 2021
Polyol:

I disagree sha

u dont need to agree, And it doesn't change the fact that the sun rises and sets.
when reality hits you unaware, u will understand what is call true pain aka cardiac arrest.
Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / Kenya's Famous Sex Garden "Muliro Gardens"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.