Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP (18187 Views)

President Buhari Appoints Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim As DG, NAPTIP / Buhari Appoints Amos Isaac Azi, Investment And Securities Tribunal Chairman / Plateau Speaker, Peter Azi, Impeached By House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Hallowed9: 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2021
Sirpaul:
Eye for Eye...

North go suffer am lazy set of beings

VAT!!!!!!

Wike get iron balls
The nEws sweet us
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by akeeng: 3:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
checkmatez:
With the new V.A.T law being considered , we go dey alright.
Whats the new law please?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Quality20(m): 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
she looks n dressed Southern
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Risingblue008(m): 4:01pm On Sep 08, 2021
Kingsuave:
Winter is coming...
Winter head
John snow
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by yemobrown(m): 4:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Let the southern person who would be the next president of this country (if only there would be elections) reciprocate all the gestures of this present administration in multiple folds.

Do me I do you, God no go vex.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Banmeallday: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
More Fulani will be coming into the NIgger ARea ...Very very good
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by yahmohy27: 4:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Saskay44:
God punish this zombie and his supporters
Hahaha ehhh! Sorry it's painful but you can go and hug something called......
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by sylvanus190: 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2021
Na them them
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by mauchiz: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Buhari should keep giving all the juicy post to the North, Southern leaders should keep all the VAT in the south.

Baa wahala,
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by wink2015(m): 4:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
DuduParaPara:
When the new VAT law goes round all states, all these appointments won't have any effect

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL.

VAT RULING THAT GIVES POWER TO STATE TO COLLECT MONEY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE STATES is one of the new development that seems to checkmate the bias attitude of the federal government.

WIKE DON WICKED THEM !
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Damseldammie(f): 5:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Nothing surprises me about this administration anymore
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Northerners appointment always it is well
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Confirmedzombie: 5:15pm On Sep 08, 2021
See as laugh wan tear my belle with comments im reading.

Chia, bitter souls everywhere we go.

Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by egoldman(m): 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
abouzaid:
I blame Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho for Buhari's nepotism.

This is new format or....
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Miosendyin: 5:21pm On Sep 08, 2021
I thought bullhari will appoint that fake bbq seller grin grin So all d die hard fans of bullhari from nairaland wont get appoint Una don madt all of his supporters
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by TheGift: 5:29pm On Sep 08, 2021
I am personally soo happy to hear this news as we were not only classmates in Uni and Law School, but She is a sound individual and truly passionate about the rule of Law.

I wish you the very best Dr. Fatima Waziri Azi
presidency:
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Fatima Waziri- Azi,Ph.D as Director General of the National Agency for Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) .

This is sequel to a recommendation of the Hon. Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq, who expressed the “urgent need for the Ministry to intensify on the existing capacity in the NAPTIP in order to achieve its Key Result Areas as identified.”

She added that the recommendation of Fatima Waziri-Azi was based on her “pedigree, vast experience and proven track record to drive the agency forward and consolidate on what has been achieved so far.”

A former Head of Department of Public Law at the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, Waziri-Azi is a Women’s Right advocate, a campaigner against domestic and sexual based violence and an expert in Rule of Law.

Garba Shehu
Senior Special Assistant to the President
(Media & Publicity)
September 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by TheGift: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2021
If you know how smart this young Woman is, you will realize it is you that is the Olodo.

She has a PHD in Law from an American University, Ok?
Ayo2004:
Olodo northerners filling up every intellectual and important post in the country

How is it possible for the foolish to lead the wise This doesn't even happen in the animal kingdom

I tire for Nigeria o
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by DEROX: 5:33pm On Sep 08, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
See as laugh wan tear my belle with comments im reading.

Chia, bitter souls everywhere we go.

Igbo Amaka
They are never happy for anyone its in their blood, jealousy
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by simhosting: 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2021
grin
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Geeman2006: 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2021
DuduParaPara:
When the new VAT law goes round all states, all these appointments won't have any effect
It better turn rivers stateto Dubai
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by DuduParaPara: 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2021
Geeman2006:

It better turn rivers to Dubai

This thing truly, it really pained you northerners.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Geeman2006: 6:08pm On Sep 08, 2021
DuduParaPara:

This thing truly, it really pained you northerners.

Pain wetin, e dey pain who no get source of income. I dey hustle dey make my money steady, what is my business with anybody.
I just hope the money made would be utilised properly, and not end up in private pockets like politicians love to do. A typical example is the 13% derivation for Oil producing states, has it changed anything! North to South, all them politicians are steady looting.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by JoyNHope(f): 6:41pm On Sep 08, 2021
Fatima is a thoroughbred professional, a round peg in a round hole and I'm sure she will do her best under the circumstances.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by abdulkayus(m): 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2021
Banmeallday:
More Fulani will be coming into the NIgger ARea ...Very very good

And who told u she is a fulani. Hahahahaha haha. U guys are funny. To u guys, any northerner is a fulani, forgetting that the North has more tribes than the south.
Moreover, don't be surprised that the appointed woman is a northern Christian.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by abdulkayus(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGift:
If you know how smart this young Woman is, you will realize it is you that is the Olodo.

She has a PHD in Law from an American University, Ok?

U dey mind them. They are all hypocrites and bigots. To them, no any northerner is smart or deserving of any position.
They are never satisfied, if this same post is given to a southerner, they will claim that the FG is giving the non juicy position to the south. Nothing ever satisfied them.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by abdulkayus(m): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheGift:
I am personally soo happy to hear this news as we were not only classmates in Uni and Law School, but She is a sound individual and truly passionate about the rule of Law.

I wish you the very best Dr. Fatima Waziri Azi

Which state is she from please?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by abdulkayus(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2021
mauchiz:
Buhari should keep giving all the juicy post to the North, Southern leaders should keep all the VAT in the south.

Baa wahala,

Is NAPTIP a juicy appointment?
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by RolexOfGeneva(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2021
I hope the southerners are watching so that when our turn comes in 2023, the north should not complain when every appointment goes south.
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Okhuadams(m): 11:38pm On Sep 08, 2021
Left fulani Right Fulani, Center Fulani, Back fulani, Front Fulani,u try
Re: President Buhari Appoints Fatima Waziri-Azi As DG NAPTIP by Poleski: 3:23am On Sep 09, 2021
Nepotistic tribalistic Buhari in action.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Not Islamic Group –sultan / I Was Rigged Out Three Times – Buhari / Youth Group Begs Tinubu To Appoint Chetachi Nwoga Ecton As Humanitarian Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.