Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Mr. Seun Osewa, Can You Please Explain This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr. Seun Osewa, Can You Please Explain This? (568 Views)

Mr. Seun: The Level Of Tribalism And Ethnic E-warfare In Nairaland Is Sickening / "I Want IPOB To Fail" - Seun Osewa Speaks On Agitation For Biafra / Seun Osewa Air His Opinion On The Endsars Ongoing Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mr. Seun Osewa, Can You Please Explain This? by FutureIsFemale(f): 7:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Mr. Oluwaseun Osewa, sir, with due respect, can you please explain why two persons would bear the same moniker on your forum?

What if one uses his moniker to defraud and the other is been accused? Ever thought of that?

I created this moniker on the 18th of July and now I'm seeing someone with my exact moniker and he/she created his/her own on the 3rd of September.

Why is this happening?

I awaits your response. Thank you.

Seun.

Re: Mr. Seun Osewa, Can You Please Explain This? by Arosko(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
It's very simple, the Monika is not same thing. It's also with the web server too where the hacker use to siphoning data from people. E.g www.Gtbank.com and www.gtbank.com if not been careful and familier well with the real one.
Re: Mr. Seun Osewa, Can You Please Explain This? by JABAIDO(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
(lI)
Is the word in bracket above capital letter I [high] or small letter l [hel] grin
Do you get now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr. Seun Osewa, Can You Please Explain This? by FuturelsFemale(f): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2021
Re: Mr. Seun Osewa, Can You Please Explain This? by dominique(f): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/futureisfemaie

It's impossible to clone a profile, you can only create one that looks very similar to it. You can see from the link that both profile spellings are not same

(1)

Boko Haram Asks Niger Residents To Flout Govt Orders, Shun Schools / PHOTOS: Chinwetalu Agu Released From DSS Custody / Why Cant This Inec Hold Only Anambra State Election One Day ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.