Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari (26001 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Hates Buhari, God Won’t Answer Her Prayers: Femi Adesina / Femi Adesina: Nigerians Lucky To Have President Like Buhari / Shehu Sani: The North Will Produce Another President In 2023 If… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Abaman001(m): 5:11am On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by fernandoc(m): 5:12am On Sep 09, 2021
Sychophancy of the highest order. That is what is killing us as a nation we prefer to adore f@@ls.

1 Like

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 5:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Nice one from indefatigable rivers state governor wike. Keep on firing oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by cardoctor(m): 5:21am On Sep 09, 2021
D
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Nobody: 5:22am On Sep 09, 2021
God wont come down to elect presidents for us. So, we will continue making our choice.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Raph82(m): 5:27am On Sep 09, 2021
If the kidnappers had got hold of his children and wife and slaughter them like ram, will he come out to be vomiting this irritating statements? Why are some governors so heartless in this part of the world?

1 Like

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 5:30am On Sep 09, 2021
Spot on wike!... Umahi is mad undecided

The only THING worse than buhari is buhari ITSELF!

# NEVER AGAIN!
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by palsenator(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:
Heheheehehe cheesy

This is what sets us apart from the rest of the south.. especially the southwest.

In Niger Delta we don't praise touts , criminals or cocaine lovers. We don't see youths protesting for their rights and massacre them.

We don't betray or speak from both sides of the mouth. We don't have thugs and hired killers like MC oluomo as our tribal heroes ... Never !!!

Go to my Edo state and see what we did to the likes of Bobby , Lucky igbinedion, Oshiomole.

We don't have heroes who are cocaine lovers as they do in the southwest cool

Wike is suddenly your brother from the south now because of today.

Where were you when he locked down Obigbo and sent soldiers to deal with the Igbos? You are really stupid and your kinds are the reasons why the south will never move forward.

What's Woke doing on the issue of cultism that has ravaged Port Harcourt? Your brothers even you are holed up in the south west which is of course safer.

You are a bigot if you don't know and your kind will shout no to racism when you stink of the worst.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by phemmie06(m): 5:33am On Sep 09, 2021
Amen and may Ebonyi and any state never have a governor like Umahi in their state

1 Like

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by bukarolz: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Umahi is a psychopath!

1 Like

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Tareq1105: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:
Heheheehehe cheesy

This is what sets us apart from the rest of the south.. especially the southwest.

In Niger Delta we don't praise touts , criminals or cocaine lovers. We don't see youths protesting for their rights and massacre them.

We don't betray or speak from both sides of the mouth. We don't have thugs and hired killers like MC oluomo as our tribal heroes ... Never !!!

Go to my Edo state and see what we did to the likes of Bobby , Lucky igbinedion, Oshiomole.

That explains why Edo state is more developed than London.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by spirul77: 5:40am On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:
Heheheehehe cheesy

i do not know in what category you are mentioning lucky igbinedion and oshiomhole here, isn't that foolishness? I'm from edo state but sadly edo is the most backward state in the whole south south Abi you no dey travel? For your info, if you are boasting we did somthing to lucky and oshiomhole I wonder and waiting for what you will do to Obaseki who is by every standard the worse governor the Nigeria politics has ever produced in history, nobody talks about the calamity we have as a governor, a useless and worthless governor, despite the high Igr and federal allocation Obaseki has rendered edo state handicapped, infrastructure is zero, security is at all time worse, nothing nothing and you are here castigating people that showed edo state small light. If you are from edo state as you claim you would know the lucky igbinedion is light years ahead of obaseki in governance, lucky igbinedion built colleges of education but the useless Obaseki since he came has closed down every working institution in edo state up to primary and secondary school, parents now contribute money to pay teachers in edo govt secondary schools today

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by dododawa1: 5:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Either prayer or curse,it left for the VOTERS
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Tareq1105: 5:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Johnnyessence:
Nice one from indefatigable rivers state governor wike. Keep on firing oooo.

I'll wait for your comment when Wike is not given Vice President. Then you'll see a MAD Wike versus PDP.

I'm sorry for PDP bcoz I can see its defeat ahead.

The ambition of:

Tambuwal

Atikuloooooter

Wike

..... will destroy the party. It won't be long and Nigerians won't be left with options at the polls.

Any political pundit will understand my permutation.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Johnnyessence(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2021
Tareq1105:

I'll wait for your comment when Wike is not given Vice President. Then you'll see a MAD Wike versus PDP.

I'm sorry for PDP bcoz I can see its defeat ahead.

The ambition of:

Tambuwal

Atikuloooooter

Wike

..... will destroy the party. It won't be long and Nigerians won't be left with options at the polls.

Any political pundit will understand my permutation.
let him succeed in this mission first before we are talking of presidential election in 2023. FIRS should stop collecting VAT from rivers state government. Now ogun State and other states in the south west will do the needful.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Sheggy13(m): 5:57am On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:
Heheheehehe cheesy

Calling you dumb is an insult to dumb people because you're beyond dumb. This thread is about Wike chiding a sycophant South-eastern governor, Umahi but fools will like you will find a way to include your superior, Yoruba in the conversation. Aside Wike, we all know it's Yoruba politicians that look Buhari and these Fulanis in the face to challenge them, likes of Fayose, Akeredolu and now Sanwo-Olu, despite the last two being in APC. You're making noise about Niger-Delta. Isn't it in the heartland of Niger Delta, Delta State where a certain Ibori who spent times behind bar in the UK for pilfering is kingmaker today?

1 Like

Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by maste: 6:24am On Sep 09, 2021
Fools can't you see that these jihadists with the support of a few traitors from other tribes have destroyed the nation? What is the population of Nigerians in IDP camps? What is the rate of inflation? What is the price of petrol now? What is the national debt now? What is the exchange rate of Nigeria against other currencies? What is the security level now? What about the shameless nepotism going on now? The jihadist is not just a failure but a curse.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Smarkest(m): 6:25am On Sep 09, 2021
For sure
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Fuckyoumod: 6:34am On Sep 09, 2021
Lanretoye:
accepted and thats why Edo's IGR is higher that all of the stated in nigeria.you dare to compare lagos to edo?
Edo no be Lagos! You never still get?
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Collyno82(m): 6:41am On Sep 09, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I support Govnr Wike for this recommendation that Dave Umahi govnr of Ebonyi state need an urgent visit to psychiatric hospital cheesy.

Dave utterances was out of over zealous.

And God won't shame us twice.
Even once
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Umahi just telling us where is loyalty lies and Wike POV is justifiable, he's part of the opposition. I know if he was part of the broom party, we will be hearing another song.

It's politics.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by orisa37: 6:50am On Sep 09, 2021
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JC, GOD HAS HEARD THE PETITIONS OF THE RIGHTEOUS AND HE IS HEALING NIGERIA NOW NOW NOW.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by tlurdy: 6:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Big Amen
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by system21: 6:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Amen
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by CondemnBattery(f): 6:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Umahi is an ass licker.
He should be ashamed of himself.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by SuperBlack: 7:00am On Sep 09, 2021
AMEN
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by veykey: 7:01am On Sep 09, 2021
Saltybear:
[s][/s]

Where is the proof Wike did such? I don't indulge in beer palour talk. If truly Wike did such international bodies like Amnesty international would have since raised alarm.

In as much as I support Wike on this matter, we that are in Oyigbo know what happened. Not because you're supporting someone, you turn a blind eye to his wrongs. That's the same way people go about negating the fact that Lekki shoot out took place.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Johnrake69: 7:02am On Sep 09, 2021
E get some people when need beating walai.

Umahi just made the list.

I always thought that this nonsense could only come from lie Mohamed.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Egabs(m): 7:03am On Sep 09, 2021
Wike , y man do he over react at times but I love is straight forward nest he hit it on the head hoe can someone father be this stupid to lie and the president himself knows he is lying what a people are we self . God himself done tire for this sycophants we av all over Nigeria.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Egabs(m): 7:08am On Sep 09, 2021
Wike , my man though he over react at times but I love is straight forward nest he hit it on the head hoe can someone father be this stupid to lie and the president himself knows he is lying what a people are we self . God himself done tire for this sycophants we av all over Nigeria.
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 09, 2021
[s]
spirul77:
i do not know in what category you are mentioning lucky igbinedion and oshiomhole here, isn't that foolishness? I'm from edo state but sadly edo is the most backward state in the whole south south Abi you no dey travel? For your info, if you are boasting we did somthing to lucky and oshiomhole I wonder and waiting for what you will do to Obaseki who is by every standard the worse governor the Nigeria politics has ever produced in history, nobody talks about the calamity we have as a governor, a useless and worthless governor, despite the high Igr and federal allocation Obaseki has rendered edo state handicapped, infrastructure is zero, security is at all time worse, nothing nothing and you are here castigating people that showed edo state small light. If you are from edo state as you claim you would know the lucky igbinedion is light years ahead of obaseki in governance, lucky igbinedion built colleges of education but the useless Obaseki since he came has closed down every working institution in edo state up to primary and secondary school, parents now contribute money to pay teachers in edo govt secondary schools today
[/s]

Who are you? If truly you are a son of Edo state and you dare open your mouth to bad mouth your governor then you are playing with a curses.

You are not wise at all

Rubbish
Re: Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari by Nwaelohim: 7:12am On Sep 09, 2021
So wike really think himself to be better than Buhari? Wike don't know that an average responsible rivers state person does not want to have someone like him as governor again in rivers state. Building cross over and buying every piece of land in PHC for himself. Wike is not anywhere near Buhari in any area of life so should shut up his agboro mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwulu Hosts Tinuade Babalola Adejuyigbe, Youngest Female Regent In Africa / Protest Over Vcs Sack: Police Tear Gas NANS / What Will You Do To Save Nigeria If You Are Elected As President Tomorrow????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.