Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade (19558 Views)

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Marriage Isn’t The Ultimate- Annie Idibia / Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Gistblog9ja(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2021
Entrepreneur winning dancer, Khaffy took to his Instagram page to say that marriage is not an upgrade and that proper audit in a relationship to make sure not all chemistry are meant for registry.

The mother of two shared her thoughts that people mindset towards marriage have wrongly been conditioned over long period either through movies, media, culture and most importantly religion but it's can be addressed properly if people wakeup and find solutions towards marriage generally.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTk-dQLDeul/?utm_medium=copy_link

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Goldbw122(m): 8:13am On Sep 09, 2021
Cute motivation

10 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2021
Exactly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by chatinent: 8:24am On Sep 09, 2021
She isn't only a dancer after all.

She is beauty with brains too.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
sadly...
- in Nigeria/africa, IT IS AN UPGRADE
- to broke/ugly people, IT IS AN UPGRADE
- to oloshos/runs babe, IT IS AN UPGRADE
- to single mothers and divorced women, IT IS AN UPGRADE

28 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Franzinni: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's a trap we all are foolishly dying to enter at least once in our life time because of stories like Romeo and Juliet and the rest ...

Just know you will never get out the same way you came in ... Never

It leaves a psychological scar that changes you forever!!!

Redpillers are mostly products of what I mean.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by slawormiir: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Marriage is one hell of a shit ain't gonna put my hand into...

Do baby mamas and move on

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by blinking001(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Oh please shut up....this one too wants to be heard.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by StayMotivated: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by mariovito(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
I agree with her on this
Not all chemistry should lead to the registry.

Like this ebony big nyash gbagyi gyal wey dey with me. In her mind she dey find long term thing when in my wildest dreams, I nor fit try am. Make we dey catch the cruise together, but na there e end.

No time for all this omo wobe wey go carry another pesin pikin come give you.

For sake of say make pressure nor kee man pikin, make I just jejeje
**Spark this kpoli**

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by 900warriorz: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
gccy
Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Sonnobax15(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
She's very right.......The mentality that marriage is poverty alleviation scheme should be abandoned...
I pity those people who believes that if you're single and broke,then you ought to get married and doors of blessings may be opened for you lipsrsealed

Thank you ma'am....

29 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Xscape047: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Post like this dey shine many married men eyes

But ALREADY e Don B

4 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Freestainworld(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
I concur with this

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by AmigoDeDon(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hmm
Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by tesseract: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's all a matter of opinion and perspective.
Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Chithauri(m): 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
as far as am concerned marriage is an upgrade. this puta should shut up
Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by stanley000: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2021
I like how entertainers think they are smart and their opinions matters grin

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Primusinterpares(m): 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Who made her a judge?
Her opinion her views.
Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
sad
I disagree!!!
You need to audit a relationship. As per ICAN abi ACCA exam. No let my left hand land on you like break dance.
Oya people Tell me who made it possible your mama your papa...
Quote( No human being is more responsible to make you happy)
Unquote.
Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Truer words have never been spoken

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Angelfrost(m): 2:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Chithauri:
as far as am concerned marriage is an upgrade. this puta should shut up

If you were truly married and consequently upgraded, you wouldn't stoop to the moronic level of calling a wife and mother "Puta"!!!

So, she might not be far from the truth.

I come in Peace!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by StarUp: 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
Liar Kaffy...Marriage is an upgrade: except you marry the wrong person. The right partner will ALWAYS upgrade your destiny.

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by rita25(f): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
its like her own don dey shake so she is just indirectly preparing our mind.................kai this hardship of this administration has sunk many ships

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Kobicove(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tell them

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by fasho01(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
That's the plain fact. Unfortunately in this side of the world it's not only seen as an upgrade, but as a lifetime accomplishment
Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
That's not 100% nonsense but has a little nonsense in it though.

Marriage is not just an upgrade for the individuated units of conscious in human forms, but also a learning platform for bilateral learning and upgrading.

We are only upgraded through learning, and learning within the covalent relationship of marriage is unavoidably challenging, but that is why it is called Life and require the use of time and patience and all other virtues to decelerate the rate of entropy.

Pressure made the fuccking diamonds, and stars are products of nuclear reactions, either fusion (love) or fission (separation). Marriage is essential just that humans are irredeemably stupid.

You must master forgiveness, and learn from that experience, then you are upgraded to the next level in the game of life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy Shafau: Marriage Isn’t An Upgrade by Kobicove(m): 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
rita25:
its like her own don dey shake so she is just indirectly preparing our mind.................kai this hardship of this administration has sunk many ships

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song / Oyinbo Man Dances Zanku Legwork And Gbe Body, Celebrities, Others Reacts / Joseph Yobo, Wife, Adaeze And Children In Adorable Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.