Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial (6093 Views)

2023: I Prefer Younger Running Mate With Fresh Ideas - Peter Obi / Shocking Revelations Of Lagos #EndSARS Report - Punch Editorial / Punch Editorial: There Is Looming Hunger In The Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial by potent5(m): 4:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Make una de deceive unasef there. What do you expect when you don't pay attention to other seaports apart from Apapa. .
Re: Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial by Bngf: 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
Really
Re: Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial by erniok(m): 4:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
If there's going to be total overhaul, heads must definitely roll and that would include friends and cronies which I'm very sure would make any reform invalid.
Re: Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial by patriotic007: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
pansophist:
How about decongest Lagos port and open up ports in the south-south and south-east region? How complex is that?
The foolish not will not agree to that because of fear of war that might arise due to the parasitic union called Nigeria
Re: Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial by higgs: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Give the Nigerian government heaven to manage,it will immediately turn to hell fire.
Re: Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial by Rodwave: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

The ports are too chaotic indeed.
That is how I lost one full 40ft container of vultures shipped from Kinshasa in Congo at the Onne Port in Rivers state.

I wanted to deliver it to a client who is into some grilling business.
Now the guy is on my neck. He has even reported me to EFCC, Police and Nairaland Mods.
grin grin
Re: Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial by luizpippo(m): 7:45pm On Sep 09, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

The ports are too chaotic indeed.
That is how I lost one full 40ft container of vultures shipped from Kinshasa in Congo at the Onne Port in Rivers state.

I wanted to deliver it to a client who is into some grilling business.
Now the guy is on my neck. He has even reported me to EFCC, Police and Nairaland Mods.

cheesy

grin

Werey
Re: Chaotic Ports Require Fresh Ideas - Punch Editorial by angelfallz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
pansophist:
How about decongest Lagos port and open up ports in the south-south and south-east region? How complex is that?

They can't do that!
Politics won't allow it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chairman Of Ochanja Market Onitsha Killed By IPOB Today / Nigeria Is Happening To Those Who Are Hoarding Dollars. / Fg Must Be Tough On Boko Haram – Israeli Envoy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.