Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? (633 Views)

Can I still keep my virginity in this situation? (Pic) / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by brownskingirl20(f): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Good day Nairalanders,
Please no insult, i am making this enquiry on behalf of my friend, everything seems to be going against them for a family of 5 girls with no father of which she is the first, she completed her secondary school two years ago and she is now 19 years of age ,they barely afford one square meal a day not to talk of furthering her education though she took up a salesgirl job but the little pay cannot even feed them and pay their face me i face you rent since she is still supporting her younger ones in school as the mother is paralyzed.
The idea of selling her virginity came up as a result of one nollywood movie she watch and she discuss it with me and since she is not on nairaland i told her i will make enquiry if that is possible in Nigeria.
Kindly share some ideas please,
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
weird
Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by Babaken(m): 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tell her to carry the so call V-something to main market onitsha or Alaba Better still she should go and ask the person that direct the movie.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by yuping(m): 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tell her to be patient, times are hard for everyone.
What if she was a man what will she sell then.
Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by Janesouthall: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yahoo boys go help her buy her virginity ... Go to instagram...
Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by Naijanascam: 5:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
And who bought yours?.....as a good friend direct her to him....,.....or yours was bought with chicken change....?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
oh lawd! instead of you coming to NL to find ways into changing her mind about this madness, you are here looking for way to facilitate this ARRANT NONSENSE. what will she sell when the money for virginity don finish? maybe the baby she got from the dude who fukced her and/or her siblings for rituals? abi?

what you should instead do, is let that foolish child understand that NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE IN THE MOVIES SHOULD BE COPIED!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by deolurexy1(m): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Dm me
Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by xpressionx(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Let her not make a decision she will live to regret
Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by DaddyRochie1642: 5:30pm On Sep 09, 2021
Naijanascam:
And who bought yours?.....as a good friend direct her to him....,.....or yours was bought with chicken change....?

grin
Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by ValCon888: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Keep quiet. You are the friend.
All this côck and bull story because you want to be an olosho.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by Justbehave(m): 5:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
How much is she selling it?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Justbehave:
How much is she selling it?

whatever price she is asking (even 1 kobo) ....its too much!
Re: How Do I Sell My Virginity In Nigeria? by Hintona(f): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's possible.

Take hot studio pictures and then search Google.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Brazilian Lady Dancing To A Wizkid Song(video) / AM Single And Searching, Ready To Mingle / God Created Plants� For The Benefits Of Human Being. 070!302!276!41

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.