Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ndi Imo Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Grand Style [Exclusive Photos] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Imo Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Grand Style [Exclusive Photos] (2554 Views)

El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos) / 2019: Maiduguri Youths Show Their Voters Cards As They Welcome President Buhari / See The Crowd That Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndi Imo Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Grand Style [Exclusive Photos] by paramakina202: 7:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I agree with you.

I don't agree with IPOB and am not even an Igbo guy. I just dey talk wetin happen for the street of Owerri today.

Imagine this Owerri visit to the one of Maiduguri back then when he just became the president, thousands ofpeople were on the street of Maiduguri, waiving at his convoy and shouting "Sai Baba" from the airport to the Government house.

Even without lockdown you don't expect such level of crowd that welcomed him in Maiduguri to turnout for him anywhere in SE.
The truth is that bubu is very unpopular in SE.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Imo Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Grand Style [Exclusive Photos] by FakeUnity: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
garfield1:

Why are you wailing ipobian?

Why are you gnashing your rotten gworo teeth. grin
Re: Ndi Imo Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Grand Style [Exclusive Photos] by Benki003(m): 8:39pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sirjamo:
Even if it is five people that came out to welcome Buhari, it's a big shame on the ipob terrorists.

With all their gra gra, I thought even Uzodinma will not be able to come out.

People that stayed away were afraid of being killed by the useless ipob blood sucking lunatics.

I can see u have successfully installed madness to ur brain

1 Like

Re: Ndi Imo Welcome President Muhammadu Buhari In Grand Style [Exclusive Photos] by Benki003(m): 8:41pm On Sep 09, 2021
richmond500:
Ipob had to run inside their houses and lock shops.
They said they will speak to Buhari in the language he understand yet they couldn't even face him, Buhari sweep IMO state

U this man angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video And Pictures Of One Of The 14 Men Killed By DSS/Ebube Agu / Census: Let Only The Yorubas Be Counted In Lagos. / Why DSS Can Not Arrest Datti-ahmed - Former DSS Director Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.