Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" (37215 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Sowore: FFK Replies Adesina - Your Boss Is Unworthy To Be Called Mr. President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by patrickmuf(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2021
I never knew this man is this schooled however, irrespective of the fact that war isn't always the solution, this scenario calls for the use of force.

Gumi should do well to use his contact with them to dissuade the from abducting people and causing pain and suffering to people generally...If their nefarious activities goes unchecked or if the government grants them some sort of pardon, another group will spring up somewhere in hope that with violence they can attract the attention of the government...

Lastly, bandits and militants ain't the same, the activities of militants had direct effect on the nation's major revenue generation source thus the o US was on the government to find a solution, whatever it was hence the amnesty...What exactly are the bandits on about?
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by AureliusWolf: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2021
What stops us from having a federal ministry of Nomadic Affairs where their grievances and complaints will be addressed?

Miyetti also wants us to establish a Federal Ministry for cows, now Gumi is also proposing a Federal Ministry for bandits and terrorists where their grievances will be heard. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Ladycewhy(f): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2021
The question is;

Isn't Nigeria already experiencing the consequences of war despite claiming not to be at war? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Joromi1: 9:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Good for Adesina though. He's a bootlicker as said. But notwithstanding, Gumi is a terrorist sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Lotti(m): 9:55am On Sep 10, 2021
This is the first sensible thing this man has said
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by 9jatriot(m): 9:56am On Sep 10, 2021
So the guy is even a PDP/ Atiku man?
This is very interesting.

I am also shocked to learn that not only is he a medical doctor, he is also able to perform brain related operations. Why does he never project that aspect of himself, we all know him as an Islamic scholar.
fredoooooo:
Gumi is a Dr in Banditry...

A PDP and ATIKU main ma
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Krismas(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2021
fergie0o1:
Earlier, Femi Adesina via a Facebook post, had called Sheikh Gumi a bandits-lover.

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi
coolJesus! So Gumi know book reach like dis? Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:58am On Sep 10, 2021
so sad & very touching
a big country like this that Supposed to be a place of exploit base on our diversity
Romanoff:
There was indeed a country o.

A country where the government knows the sponsors of terrorism but have refused to go after them.

A country where the government knows where the terrorists are but won't go after them.

A country where terrorists are doused with sugar and called "bandits".

A country where amnesty is given to terrorists who kill innocent Nigerians and Soldiers and even sent abroad for courses.

A country where Police men and soldiers will shoot at innocent protesters, holding the government accountable same police are helpless in fighting terrorist.

There was indeed, a country o.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by bergs2: 9:59am On Sep 10, 2021
amSTARboy:
Confusion in the camp of thy enemies

Confusion really!
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by madri4u: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Both gumi and Adesina knows what they are doing if you know you know so as to deceive Nigerians... Nor be me talk am ooooo.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by bikefab(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2021
The camp is about to go up in smoke.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by RichAbujaGuy: 10:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Dr. Gumi could have fed about 100 poor ppl with all the energy he expended writing that treatise. grin
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by PAWG(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2021
proeast:

That you have great respect for an irresponsible terrorist/terrorism enabler shows how warped your mindset is.

I don’t have to be a Muslim or Northerner to have respect for people who have touched lives positively. I judge people by both good and bad deeds. You’re free to do as you please.

Check well you’ll see my address, come and beat me

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by bewla(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
kambili999:
Ouch. War is never a solution. Its wears off a nation and takes it backwards.

But I love the part where he called that man a bootlicker coz that's what he definitely is.

You see the truth but deny it coz of peanuts you are getting.

If only people know that there are certain principles you shouldn't break. The world will be a better place.

You see nothing wrong in people suffering. Some people have killed their conscience to the extent that they spell it that they don't mind people begging from them.

Humanity isn't being fair. The whole world isn't being fair.
The only issue I see is Tinubu surrounded the president with his well none cabal

And put glass in the president eyes to make it look like is wearing one
To make him deff to hear us crying

And make him so occupied that he cant listen to news or watch tv only the news told to him by his press secretary Tunubu boy Adesina

There only focus is 2023

Allah is watching as innocent blood u kill is crying
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Redcrafton: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Why can't we have Federal ministry of Nomadic Affairs - Gumi

....will this same man accept Federal ministry of IPOB Affairs?

Or Federal ministry of Odua Nations Affairs?

Nigeria is really complex, with most people selfishly supporting their tribe.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by seyz91(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
Ceejaygrandex:
In other saner clines, this one is supposed to dead by hanging now!!

AJE BUHARI DEY MOTIVATE ME!!

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by seyz91(m): 10:09am On Sep 10, 2021
No mind them undecided
Digitiminimi:
Continue exchanging words without solving the country's problem.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by JAWBONE(m): 10:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Who dey sell popcorn here?
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by techWriter1: 10:12am On Sep 10, 2021
misunderstanding in the campsite of thy adversaries
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Getdowntobiznes: 10:13am On Sep 10, 2021
But this Gumi guy went to their hideplace to plead with them! So, they should keep on watching after all the money they collected in millions! Guys we know you are must intelligent in whole world but this time you've fuckedup and sound more of a person who 'benefit' from the whole thing. If we really want to crawl out of this mess war to bandits is an idea.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Terrier99: 10:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Serves the two idiots right. Let them keep insulting themselves. They are actually of no good value.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by delpee(f): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2021
Gumi should make himself useful as an experienced brain surgeon as he claims. He'll add greater value to lives and our nation that way.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by jditimiya(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2021
When pride comes into a man he behave like the fools around him. No be me talk am o, na one old man tell me for ear.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by offiahvictor(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2021
see finishing oo
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by kolakolex: 10:15am On Sep 10, 2021
PAWG:
I have great respect for Sheik Gumi but he has NEVER openly condemned the activities of bandits even when they took innocent lives.

Femi Adesina isn’t wrong for calling him a bandit sympathizer because that’s what he is.

This position of his has even got people thinking he could be one of their sponsors angry

His body language is different from his statements

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by sterlingD(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2021
Mehn,did Gumi just throw some punch lines?Well Femi Adesina over to you.

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by onuman: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Gumi, the Nigeria civil war made you be acting like a conqueror in Nigeria.

It solved most your problems. During and after the civil war, Northern military dictators recreated Nigeria’s political structure and governance system by proliferating an excess number of 19 states in the old northern region. This made northern Nigerians have a near veto power over Nigeria.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by velocity25(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2021
Zombies make una come,una Masters are fighting oo grin grin

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by OmoEpe(m): 10:24am On Sep 10, 2021
DSS should arrest this idiot and stop his continuous nuisance to the polity.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by NaMe4: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Hemanwel:
Sheik Gumi, this is too much for Femi oh! Sir, please come down to his level. He is just a small errand boy common sense has left.

And an unrepentant bootlicker!
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Mrtaye: 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

Finishing... Femi got more than he bargained for

Gumi is right, Nigeria can't afford another useless war, however criminals can't go Scott free because we are scared of war

Watching TikTok videos of the small small boys in the Nigerian Army fighting for us in Zamfara always break my heart.. boys who should be in SS3 or 100 level (flexing and chasing girls) already in the Military fighting while this old men blow grammar

Please can you send me the video

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Sokoto Residents On The Streets With Brooms, Shovels Over N1m Prize / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Northern Man And His Family Campaigning For Obi In Kaduna State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.