Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" (37223 Views)

Sheikh Gumi Replies Army, Says ‘I Was Misunderstood’ / Femi Fani-Kayode: Buhari Came To Steal, Kill & Destroy - FFK Replies Adesina / Sowore: FFK Replies Adesina - Your Boss Is Unworthy To Be Called Mr. President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by HRMK: 4:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
WHAT IS GUMI SAYING?WAR WITH BANDITS,KIDNAPPERS,ARMED ROBBERS AND OTHER CRIMINALS?SO, GU MI PREFERS AMNESTY FOR KILLERS!TOO BAD!!
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Babalola0920: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
Toscarel:
Hnmmm....
Gumi the islamic scholar using the word bootlicker, wetin musa no go see for gate..

This is getting very interesting, this I'm sure has to do with the m9ves gumi was trying to pull in yoruba land...
Femi adesina good morin oooo

Don't forget PASTOR OR DADDY AS CRISSTAIN CALLED THERE TEACHERS/ MENTOR DADDY WINNER CHAPEL RAIN CURSE TOO ABI SHEY U NO KNOW NI...
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Toscarel: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Babalola0920:

Don't forget PASTOR OR DADDY AS CRISSTAIN CALLED THERE TEACHERS/ MENTOR DADDY WINNER CHAPEL RAIN CURSE TOO ABI SHEY U NO KNOW NI...

Theres a difference between laying a curse and insult

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Racoon(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Racoon:

My dear you said it all.Nigeria under Buhari is just a sorry paradox.

1 Like

Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ba7man(m): 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Sifia pains. grin
We go find your size for you lass lass.
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by AfonjaConehead: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
ba7man:
We go find your size for you lass lass.
are you talking about your PencilDyk size? shocked. .
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Myhusband(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gumi thank your star I'm not Nigeria president, you would have been enjoying in one of the hotel in heaven with your 72 Virgin

you're a medical doc and phd holder in abroad but you reason like alimajiri in islamiyya school, foolish aboki
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by luluman: 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
amSTARboy:
Confusion in the camp of thy enemies
They are all the same
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by excel101(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
What concerns a Phd holder and medical doctor with banditry, its not as if you were appointed to act at that capacity. Sheik Gumi get busy something else
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by Enyimbamercedes: 4:47am On Sep 11, 2021
ddippset:
And surely you are too myopic to realize that a lot of your fellow southerners are caught in the cross fire and getting killed in their numbers...in the so called "family affair"

In Kaduna for instance, at least 40 percent of the people are southerners(Ibos, Yorubas, Edos, Idomas, Tivs, Igalas, Akwa Iboms, etc)

Your are too narrow minded to realize that there are a lot of southern students among all those little school students being kidnapped by bandits!

You see where your sense reach?

Oga hypermetropia, i really wish I could indulge you in this faux intellectual chat where you are trying to wag your little Willy but this will be my last response to you.

Femi is a bootlicker
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by ddippset(m): 6:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Enyimbamercedes:

Oga hypermetropia, i really wish I could indulge you in this faux intellectual chat where you are trying to wag your little Willy but this will be my last response to you.

Femi is a bootlicker
Continue wallowing in your arrogance and ignorance...Afterall It's a faceless forum.

All the best in your future "misendeavours"
Re: Gumi Replies Adesina: "War Has Not Been A Solution Anywhere, You Bootlicker" by APCNig: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2021
Femi Adesina did not know when the truth jumped out of his mouth and his pen. I think his heart is tied of lies, but his stomach is hungry for more loot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Defeats Andy Uba And Ozigbo In Their LGAs - Premium Times / Northern Man And His Family Campaigning For Obi In Kaduna State / Elupee!! - Worshippers Chant as Peter Obi Visits Zion Ministry, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.