Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) (68233 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by caandi: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2021
Please she should be discreet to avoid all these bloggers typing lubbish

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by emmalux2(m): 11:35am On Sep 12, 2021
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Any man or woman that wants to continue with satan in synagogue, God will still strike as HE did to the founder
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Let's not be too quick to react to news like this from the media against the church especially coning from SCOAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Mrexcell(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Churches in nigeria are runned like family business she has no choice but to take full charge and control till tb joshua son if he has any come of age to take total control of his father's church investment.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:45am On Sep 12, 2021
emmalux2:
SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Any man or woman that wants to continue with satan in synagogue, God will still strike as HE did to the founder

P.A to God Almighty well done o
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Crossroad1(m): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Well ooooo!
Watch out for Season Flim..
I was waiting for you to comment,judge of men

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by blaqkid205(m): 11:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Is okay
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Maydfourth: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

Hope madam Joshua is ready for the battle ahead.
They are disciples so they are part of the secrets as we'll..They better just keep thier mouth shut..

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
That's the problem of female bosses, no matter how, no matter position, they will always show love to one and hate to the other undecided

One of the prophetess I work for in the past always find way to evict any male church member that she feel she can't control.
When I ask her the reason for doing that, her response to the question make me feel some how about her.

I'm sure by the way you jumped to conclusions tgat you haven't heard the side if Mrs T.B. Joshua?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by arthurwillia(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2021
Family business
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by joshteo(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Am not totally convince by op post,cos most of the people leaving has sticker of pass on dia bags.so it doesn't really look they are staying locally here.my opinion though

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Ever8090: 11:57am On Sep 12, 2021
If the woman was never called by God but just circumstances then she will definitely fail and the mandate taken away from her
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

I'm sure by the way you jumped to conclusions tgat you haven't heard the side if Mrs T.B. Joshua?
Make we wait and see undecided
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by camri: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

What's the ratio of the healers to the world population from then to now?

We have the answer in the healthcare facilities that God has given us from being fruitful.

That too is a miracle of God who created man to solve his own problems and be self sufficient to a great extent.
Doctors cares, God cures. I'm talking of divine miracles.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

It IS NOT DONE more by either men or women. It's is done by everyone in leadership. And IT IS NOT A BAD THING! IT IS EXPECTED OF A NEW PRINCE.

Read The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli.
You don give me work to do be that grin
One na to dey find da Prince by Nico
Two is to find time read am
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Duru009(m): 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Beginning and END of this MINISTRY....
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by FourElements: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

but when Taliban say thesame thing you just typed people will call them terrorists...

The bitter truth most people will never admit is that both Muslims and Christians oppress women!

Non of them are innocent
You are trying to equate light and love of true Christianity to the darkness and the death cult Islam represents.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by camri: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Mrexcell:
Churches in nigeria are runned like family business she has no choice but to take full charge and control till tb joshua son if he has any come of age to take total control of his father's church investment.
he had no son
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by mikaael(m): 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!

Church of God Mission in Benin isn't that bad tho
They are still doing well under the wife of Benson Idahosa

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by smasher1(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
That's the problem of female bosses, no matter how, no matter position, they will always show love to one and hate to the other undecided

One of the prophetess I work for in the past always find way to evict any male church member that she feel she can't control.
When I ask her the reason for doing that, her response to the question make me feel some how about her.

What was her response?

Females like control. They want everyone to know they are in charge.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Love55freas(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
the bad ones need to go

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by mikaael(m): 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
RepoMan007:
What is ministry that people always treat it like some business startup?

The work of God is a serious buisness
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by davit: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
My own take is: why is it that once a man is called by God, his wife automatically becomes a pastor too.
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by HRMK: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
TB JOSHUA SHULD AV MADE WHO TAKES OVER FROM HIM VERY CLEAR!THIS ISNT ABT THE WIFE OR THE DESCIPLES!IT IS MORE ABT WHO IS SPIRITUALLY BETTER TO LEAD THE CHURCH!!
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Winters23: 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2021
FourElements:
You are trying to equate light and love of true Christianity to the darkness and the death cult Islam represents.

Christians and Muslims have blood on their hands

They've both brought darkness to this world
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
Synagogue of all nation died and buried exactly when TB Joshua died
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Ayo2004: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
When we said it was a business venture,una no hear grin

Anybody that tries to collect the ATM of the church using pastor as excuse go hear am..
I dont blame her,she is only protecting the investment of her husband for the children cheesy
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Johel(m): 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
Linx1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcIIm-zs8yA

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/09/10/tb-joshuas-disciples-evicted-from-scoan-over-leadership-tussle-videos/%3famp=1

Good one from her....don't keep evil ones Anywhere around...Bad energy stay far away...she saw all while her husband was alive...I believe women are better at managing certain affairs than men....May the Lord strengthen her and give her grace to work in accordance with the things of the lord.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by PlaysNigeria: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
atarapa:
God we need your intervention now.

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by absoluteSuccess: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
camri:
Doctors cares, God cures. I'm talking of divine miracles.

Just try not to narrow God to your experience and expectations if you also call him omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresent etc.

If you've design a thing to work on autopilot and it's working as you want it, will you have to appear every now and then in all minuscule details just to proof a second of the day right?

He doesn't need to proof himself right to me to be God, he's not doing my bidding is his Choice over my choice.

Just look around you, you will see his miracle at every blink of the day on autopilot, that's more than health and healing roll together. Think out of the box.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by manlawal(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
enemyofprogress:
what secrets? Only people like you will believe them. Why didn’t they open up before now? Secret ko, asiri ni
leave them they were evicted because they embezzle church funds which tb Joshua has been over looking ever since and they repeated it after he is dead which the woman didn't take lightly. The video is on instablog
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by newinventions: 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hey, I have been using a site called SocialRebel and earned $50 today! You get paid for testing apps, voicing opinion and posting on social media. Its just that easy. Sign up with my link for a $50 bonus instantly! https://share.socialrebel.co/Tomidy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / ... / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.