Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) (68234 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by airsaylongcome: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You don give me work to do be that grin
One na to dey find da Prince by Nico
Two is to find time read am
https://archive.org/download/MachiavelliNiccoloThePrinceEN1513239P./Machiavelli%252C%2520Niccolo%2520-%2520The%2520Prince%2520%2528EN%252C%25201513%252C%2520239%2520p.%2529.pdf

Now create the time
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by FourElements: 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

Christians and Muslims have blood on their hands

They've both brought darkness to this world
What do you believe in, and what is your contribution to the world?
True Christianity according to the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ has brought hope for this tumultuous world! Fact!
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Emyogalanya: 12:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Can someone pls call me to order , I thought evictions only takes place in bbnja houses. ?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Good luck to all of them
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Winters23: 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
FourElements:
What do you believe in, and what is your contribution to the world?
True Christianity according to the teachings and lifestyle of Jesus Christ has brought hope for this tumultuous world! Fact!

How exactly have "true Christianity" brought hope?

By ripping off gullible members?

By having Catholics against protestestants?

By JWs vs others?

By buying private jets and building companies while saying Jesus is coming soon grin ?

By getting involved in scandals every single week?

Common, there can't be any hope from such a hopeless situation
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Amgreat1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
michaelbills:
A woman is not meant to “LEAD” a church. I didn’t see it anywhere in the Bible. In fact she should not preach at a gathering of MEN. A woman can be your queen,President,ceo,counselor,therapist,mentor etc. [color=#000099][/color]
I am a sinner who’s probably going to sin again but this thing that people turn what they call house of Jehovah to husband and wife business is appalling. They will say God called me this and that.
The day I will see a Pastor with no wife and is not a Catholic priest. Then I will take him seriously.

The GO Lucost Army is not married
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Hanibbal(m): 12:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
manlawal:
leave them they were evicted because they embezzle church funds which tb Joshua has been over looking ever since and they repeated it after he is dead which the woman didn't take lightly. The video is on instablog

Really..Those disciples embezzled church funds?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by ganasteven: 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
It is well Only God knows the truth
Meanwhile, 8year old Facebook account for sale. Chat me on 08062151345 it interested
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by aryzgreat: 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
If you find yourself in one man church, or working in one man company. You have no future.

Quote me anywhere.

If they look for that Go or MD, your fate hangs on a balance
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by manlawal(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hanibbal:

Really..Those disciples embezzled church funds?
yes
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
NobleRace:

They wouldn't.

Their loyalty is to Joshua and not the woman. Also, they'll want to start their own church, they wouldn't soul their mentor, otherwise, they wouldn't get members. Who wants to attend a church of a pastor mentored by a pervert?
u too get sense, sense wil not kee u IJN grin
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Ogaonos: 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!
DT was my fear let her no be like Margaret idashosa who we knw God no call.nd see hw church of God mission is an oblivion church still existing in physical building but feel like you knw when you call Baba frayo or azadus or Tony tetula Nd you be like blank for ten seconds ( in Ur mind u be like who DT) before you come remember them and you be like where them dey.or any of them release song u b like this guy still dey sing.dt hw it feel when such mummy g.o who God no call take over d church.if is true is sad
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Hanibbal(m): 1:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
manlawal:
yes

Mehn...how did you get to know this?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Seventhheaven: 1:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!

Hmmm! this is deep
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by MufasaLion: 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
See how bloggers are turning y'all heads. Religion is truly an opioid.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Femi8586(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is Well ooooo!
Watch out for Season Flim..

What season film?
If the church was built on the solid rock of Christ, gate of hell will never prevail over it.. So why are you already judging as if you know everything?

If T.B Joshua was not a true man of God as you've said in the past, then you're justified. But if he was a true man of God, then the sin is on you.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Ogaonos: 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

We already know that TB Joshua was faking miracles with paid actors that fake illness or demonic possession and he failed many prophecies. He only appeared to be getting prophecies right because out of the many predictions he made, his team only releases videos of the very few ones that happened after the fact. Some times many years later or sometimes even though it's not exactly correct they pretend it is.
I doubt there is any more stuff that they can reveal about the man that people that have sense don't know already.

The only redeeming quality TB Joshua had was in his philanthropy. Nothing more.
let me clarify something here.prophecy is nt a yardstick for knowing a genuine man of God.because fake or native doctor forming pastors can prophecy effectively more than d genuine ones.hw do I knw a fake man of God through his preachings.a genuine true sermon/ preaching is mainly on repentance Nd practical ways of living a holy life .if u study apostle Paul all his preaching is about preaching against sinful things,stay away from adultery fornication etc .then practical ways of living holy life which is forgiveness,dnt hold grudge help d poor which JB Joshua for many years preach.most fake pastor dnt preach this instead they preach inspiration, motivation,prosperity Nd theory way of holiness( they use holiness to replace repentance)why dey dnt preach repentance is because u can't speak against adultery greed etc Nd now ask d congregation for money for speaker or to put ac for pastor office that why if u study apostle Paul always tell some church he doesn't ask them for moni nt tobe a burden to them Nd lead an example of the gospel.because as a pastor when u start taxing Ur members u can't preach repentance in it raw form u start watering it.there other ways to knw fake men of God like pastor asking u to sow seed or vow DT a red light those are free will frm Ur mind btw u Nd God.or d pastor is insisting u only pay tithe to his church.genuine ones will tell u pay Ur tithe to any church but practice paying Ur tithe .
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Femi8586(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Emotional pained rant. I speak fact. We cannot suspend facts because you fake prophet is dead. We only hope he finds peace in the afterlife. But he was fake. We said it when he was alive. He was fake. We will keep saying it while he is dead.

The idiots lacing his shoes while he was alive are they better than you? They obviously are that's why you think there is something important about lacing shoes. LMAO.

Nobody will remember your prophet either. As soon as the present crop of mindless followers die off, his name will be lost to time like other charlatans before him.

Where is your evidence to prove that he was fake?

Or you just want people to believe you just because you said he's fake?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by AngelicBeing: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
angry
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by ofiko123(m): 1:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
The end of the world is near..
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Church business center issues. Nothing new, business must continue.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Femi8586:

Where is your evidence to prove that he was fake?

Or you just want people to believe you just because you said he's fake?

Go and grab yourself videos of his miracles and look at them well with an inquisitive mind. Specifically look at the miracles about that guy crawling like a snake, the cripple guy that used to visit the camp there and was "healed" look at his legs and determine if he was really cripple. The woman that had pregnancy for years and was healed too check it out. Do your own work if you really are neutral and trying to find evidence because I won't send you the vids myself.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Basicend: 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
michaelbills:
A woman is not meant to “LEAD” a church. I didn’t see it anywhere in the Bible. In fact she should not preach at a gathering of MEN. A woman can be your queen,President,ceo,counselor,therapist,mentor etc.
I am a sinner who’s probably going to sin again but this thing that people turn what they call house of Jehovah to husband and wife business is appalling. They will say God called me this and that.
The day I will see a Pastor with no wife and is not a Catholic priest. Then I will take him seriously.

You said the truth bro.

I am a redeemer and an intercessor. This issue cause a huge delay in my marriage. I have not found a woman either in the church or my place of work who is ready to wear a white linen garment indeed.

It is a mystery beyond me, and my faith and concentration must be kept. Paul paid the price.

May God show.mercy.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by donjoesbry(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2021
Happy sunday to you all. I am super excited to share this spirit lifting worship song .

As the song blesses you, please you a comment, like and share.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PWJX9ePGfg
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by FourElements: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

How exactly have "true Christianity" brought hope?

By ripping off gullible members?

By having Catholics against protestestants?

By JWs vs others?

By buying private jets and building companies while saying Jesus is coming soon grin ?

By getting involved in scandals every single week?

Common, there can't be any hope from such a hopeless situation
You cannot use the unscrupulous activities of some few adherents to blanket-ban a faith. That would be mischievious, wouldn't it? smiley.
Better to Judge a faith by the teachings and lifestyles of it's founders-You may be deceived using the activities of some members as a benchmark.
What about the contributions of many faithful and true adherents of Christianity to world's development in every field of human endeavours for many generations now?

The situation can only become hopeless for the unbelieve and faithless.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Femi8586(m): 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Why will disciples disrespect the prophets wife in the 1st place? Or u saw nothing wrong or suspicious with such characters? If they disrespected her husband I’m sure he will do same and evict them.

And you totally believed everything posted by OP and bloggers, including the disrespect allegations?

Don't be surprised that half of what OP posted is not really what you think it is.

Awon bloggers

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by LastProphet: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

We already know that TB Joshua was faking miracles with paid actors that fake illness or demonic possession and he failed many prophecies. He only appeared to be getting prophecies right because out of the many predictions he made, his team only releases videos of the very few ones that happened after the fact. Some times many years later or sometimes even though it's not exactly correct they pretend it is.
I doubt there is any more stuff that they can reveal about the man that people that have sense don't know already.

The only redeeming quality TB Joshua had was in his philanthropy. Nothing more.

Gbam! Nothing to add
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Basicend: 1:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Check the Bible from old testament to new one. You will not see anywhere where God choose a woman as a prophet or leader of his people.

He created them and knows their nature.

Jesus selected 12 disciples , why didn't he select a woman, there is a reason.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Femi8586:

And you totally believed everything posted by OP and bloggers, including the disrespect allegations?

Don't be surprised that half of what OP posted is not really what you think it is.

Awon bloggers

Everything might even be false I agree.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Femi8586(m): 1:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

Go and grab yourself videos of his miracles and look at them well with an inquisitive mind. Specifically look at the miracles about that guy crawling like a snake, the cripple guy that used to visit the camp there and was "healed" look at his legs and determine if he was really cripple. The woman that had pregnancy for years and was healed too check it out. Do your own work if you really are neutral and trying to find evidence because I won't send you the vids myself.

I was expecting you to give me open confessions of people or victims exposing him with evidence.. Or how he was caught while performing a fake miracles.

But here you're, sending me on errands and assignments on how to discover he's fake.

You don't expect people to automatically believe you cause you called him false prophet.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Winters23: 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
FourElements:
You cannot use the unscrupulous activities of some few adherents to blanket-ban a faith. That would be mischievious, wouldn't it? smiley.
Better to Judge a faith by the teachings and lifestyles of it's founders-You may be deceived using the activities of some members as a benchmark.
What about the contributions of many faithful and true adherents of Christianity to world's development in every field of human endeavours for many generations now?

The situation can only become hopeless for the unbelieve and faithless.

Tell that to yourself and others who call all Muslims terrorist because of actions of a few...

This your write-up only exposes your hypocrisy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / ... / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.