Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) (68242 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by feedthenation(m): 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2021
---church politics taking care of politics in the church to mitigate against future mutiny from the disciples---
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 1:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

https://archive.org/download/MachiavelliNiccoloThePrinceEN1513239P./Machiavelli%252C%2520Niccolo%2520-%2520The%2520Prince%2520%2528EN%252C%25201513%252C%2520239%2520p.%2529.pdf

Now create the time
I will
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 2:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
smasher1:

What was her response?

Females like control. They want everyone to know they are in charge.
You score 60 over 100
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by koyyess: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

Hope madam Joshua is ready for the battle ahead.

No one will take them seriously...you know why? Because they saw all that sh1t and stayed. They are all accomplices.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by MzBertty(f): 2:08pm On Sep 12, 2021
Let's them dialogue cos I am doubting scoan can stand with out them
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Sterope(f): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
You mean the male church members that possibly comprehend why a woman should be their prophetess. Soundsike they got what they deserved! I love it.

I like that you have chosen to generalise. Before women started assuming leadership positions, we have what we called 'bad bosses' and 'bad leaders'. These were men. In fact many of them commited genocide, torture, political assassination, sack, sideline those 'the other' they hated. You are yet to write an epistle about them. If you keep this behaviour, make sure never to work under a female boss because I will be hear praying she sacks you.

Adamgeneral12:
That's the problem of female bosses, no matter how, no matter position, they will always show love to one and hate to the other undecided

One of the prophetess I work for in the past always find way to evict any male church member that she feel she can't control.
When I ask her the reason for doing that, her response to the question make me feel some how about her.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by showafrica(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

Hope madam Joshua is ready for the battle ahead.

Savior Kal El had said that no one can carry TB joshua cross.. Its unfortunate, the synagogue church may not survive this.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by marvel2011(m): 2:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
Linx1234:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcIIm-zs8yA

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/09/10/tb-joshuas-disciples-evicted-from-scoan-over-leadership-tussle-videos/%3famp=1
Where will they go to now? SCOAN had been their father's house since their inception why send them away now?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by koyyess: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
AuntRose:
Women in power act like gods, in my faculty the faculty dean misbehaves so much without any tangible reason. I don't know if the spirit of domination descends on us if we find ourselves in the corridor of power, that attitude isn't a nice one and should stop please

Power corrupts.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Sterope(f): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Coming from the gender that goes around screaming 'because I am a mam', you are allergic to speaking the truth.
smasher1:

What was her response?

Females like control. They want everyone to know they are in charge.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Christistruth00: 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jesus Christ just staged a Coup to deliver them from Bondage

they just don’t realise it yet with time many of them will
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Sterope(f): 2:17pm On Sep 12, 2021
It is disappointing that this is coming from a female.I pray you find yourself in leadership position, if you are one inch a good worker. Please share your experience.

Till then, continue to be the patriarchy gatekeeper.

AuntRose:
Women in power act like gods, in my faculty the faculty dean misbehaves so much without any tangible reason. I don't know if the spirit of domination descends on us if we find ourselves in the corridor of power, that attitude isn't a nice one and should stop please
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by naija1stnigar(m): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
After this showdown, though not likely, I expect the sent away to drag the name of the ministry in the mud and I see people getting happy with that but what will make sensible people discredit such rumours is the fact that their expected take over of tb Joshua's burial by occultists failed what else can be more convincing about to Joshua's ministry than that. Power tussle is a must in every social, religious and commercial organization and that of the synagogue can not be a difference, cac church is yet to recover from this till today, those who are saying nonsense about the situation on ground should wait for what will happen if daddy Adeboye or Oyedepo graduates to eternity to see what will unfold.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by AuntRose(f): 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
Sterope:
It is disappointing that this is coming from a female.I pray you find yourself in leadership position, if you are one inch a good worker. Please share your experience.

Till then, continue to be the patriarchy gatekeeper.

I shouldn't say the truth because I'm a female. You have no idea how we females in power behave

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by FourElements: 2:24pm On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

Tell that to yourself and others who call all Muslims terrorist because of actions of a few...

This your write-up only exposes your hypocrisy
It is either you are very limited in your knowledge or you choose to live in denial.
Those in the know like me don't call all Muslims terrorists because we've interacted with some of them, and we grew with some of them as family members.
We judge the Islamic faith based on our well-researched and documented knowledge of the historical lifestyle and activities of it's founder, Mohammed, and the life of his early adherents, and how they propagated their faith.
So, it's no longer a surprise to some of us when we see some of his followers still try to spread the faith using force and terrorism.
We are realist, not Hypocrites. cheesy
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Sterope(f): 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
I live in that society that encourages female leadership. I am disagree with your truth.

The truth is power corrupts. It doesn't care about gender, age or religion. That is the truth.

The truth is when you have bad male boss. You and your people don't go 'and he is a man o'. You see him as a bad boss. That is the truth.

The truth is when you have bad female boss you go 'and she is a female'. The truth is it is unfamiliar to find women in leadership position. You revert to her gender to amplify her bad behaviour. How dare a woman?

The truth is women in position of power face more challenges. There are many expositories out there for you to confirm. Yes, even in the society I live. Men and women put up more bad attitude. For some it is subconscious and for others, it is intentional.

If I wasn't telling the truth, I won't have prayed for you. I pray you occupy a leadership position in your company. Then come back and talk.

If I were a boss and you act stupid because I am a woman, I will make sure you have every reason to come on Nairaland and moan about how women make bad leaders. grin grin grin

AuntRose:

I shouldn't say the truth because I'm a female. You have no idea how we females in power behave
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Onliie(m): 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!
woman no dey born again finish. You have wisdom. Kudos

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Winters23: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
FourElements:
It is either you are very limited in your knowledge or you choose to live in denial.
Those in the know like me don't call all Muslims terrorists because we've interacted with some of them, and we grew with some of them as family members.
We judge the Islamic faith based on our well-researched and documented knowledge of the historical lifestyle and activities of it's founder, Mohammed, and the life of his early adherents, and how they propagated their faith.
So, it's no longer a surprise to some of us when we see some of his followers still try to spread the faith using force and terrorism.
We are realist, not Hypocrites. cheesy

grin
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by manlawal(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Mystery9(m): 2:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by smasher1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

You score 60 over 100

That's above pass mark. Thanks.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 12, 2021
Church will die slowly
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BeboNGN: 3:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad Those Evicted will later come out and tell the world how TB joshua use female/day old baby for ritual sad.Watch and see

IPOB member always reason with their an*us.... DSS will soon track you down
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
BeboNGN:

IPOB member always reason with their anus.... DSS will soon track my father down
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 3:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
smasher1:

That's above pass mark. Thanks.
You are welcome
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Femi8586:

Where is your evidence to prove that he was fake?

Or you just want people to believe you just because you said he's fake?

The leadership of Synagogue Church of All Nations says no one is in detention or being victimised over the ongoing audit of the church.

SCOAN made the clarification in a statement on Sunday signed by its Head of Legal Department, Mr James Akhigbe, to disabuse public perception on a misguided information being peddled on the social media.

The News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos State reports that SCOAN is one of the most populated churches in Nigeria with presence in other countries.

The Church lost its Founding Pastor, Prophet Temitope Balogun-Joshua, popularly known as (TB Joshua) on June 17, 2021.

It reports that the founder’s departure created a leadership vacuum, as the pastor did not anoint anyone as his successor; this has continued to attract public speculation of leadership problem in the Church.

The document said that the attention of the leadership of the Church has been drawn to the news on the social media about the purported arrest and detention of some disciples of the Church by the newly appointed SCOAN Board of Trustees (BOT) Chairperson and Leader of the Church, Mrs Evelyn TB. Joshua.

According to it, SCOAN wants the public and friends of the church to disregard such reports as they are untrue.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
marvel2011:
Where will they go to now? SCOAN had been their father's house since their inception why send them away now?

The leadership of Synagogue Church of All Nations says no one is in detention or being victimised over the ongoing audit of the church.

SCOAN made the clarification in a statement on Sunday signed by its Head of Legal Department, Mr James Akhigbe, to disabuse public perception on a misguided information being peddled on the social media.

The News Agency of Nigeria in Lagos State reports that SCOAN is one of the most populated churches in Nigeria with presence in other countries.

The Church lost its Founding Pastor, Prophet Temitope Balogun-Joshua, popularly known as (TB Joshua) on June 17, 2021.

It reports that the founder’s departure created a leadership vacuum, as the pastor did not anoint anyone as his successor; this has continued to attract public speculation of leadership problem in the Church.

The document said that the attention of the leadership of the Church has been drawn to the news on the social media about the purported arrest and detention of some disciples of the Church by the newly appointed SCOAN Board of Trustees (BOT) Chairperson and Leader of the Church, Mrs Evelyn TB. Joshua.

According to it, SCOAN wants the public and friends of the church to disregard such reports as they are untrue.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Make we wait and see undecided

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by FullBlastLight: 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
That's the problem of female bosses, no matter how, no matter position, they will always show love to one and hate to the other undecided

One of the prophetess I work for in the past always find way to evict any male church member that she feel she can't control.
When I ask her the reason for doing that, her response to the question make me feel some how about her.

I actually thought she evicted u too upon having d temerity 2 quiz her dt way! grin
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
manlawal:
leave them they were evicted because they embezzle church funds which tb Joshua has been over looking ever since and they repeated it after he is dead which the woman didn't take lightly. The video is on instablog
whatever they want to say about TB Joshua let them go ahead and say it, only fools will believe them
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
First, people need to read this article ,linked below , just to see who TB really is

From Lagos to Winchester

Second, a big problem with evangelical-Pentecostal Christianity is that we are loaves and fishes people. We are not followers of Christ, we are followers of the pastor that can give us super prophecy, give us miracles, give us money, give us so and so. We don't like the pastor that will give us Jesus...and him crucified.

Which is much of what Paul and Peter wrote about in their letters, and more of what Jesus talked about when he was around...whether you read the gospels or Q. Most of what Jesus said was about being like HIM, not being like him so that you can do miracles, so that you can claim your prosperity, so that you can get healed pronto, and live until you are 300 years old, in the body of a 25 year old male, and so on and so forth.

That's why many of us go to church on Sunday, and turn a blind eye to the day to day corruption that goes on on a daily basis in Nigeria. That's why on this site, for the 8-9 years I have been here, people support corrupt leaders , whatever the party, and people support cheating, lying and stealing. Because we are loaves and fishes christians. We don;t want to be like Jesus, we want to enjoy the goodies because life is so hard. And for folks in developed countries...we want 'HARD AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANITY' whatever it is....and so on.

We don't want to be like Jesus because being like Jesus is hard. And yes, I include myself in that group.

At the end of the day,if you are going to church because your pastor is this man that can heal the sick , raise the dead, and put 2 million naira in your account...you are not going to church because you want to be Like Jesus. You are going to church because you want the loaves and fishes.

No wonder God is not hearing us.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Expresswriter: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!

And you're a woman? shocked

So make we fear you too?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / ... / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.