Stats: 3,158,108 members, 7,835,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG (34286 Views)

Salisu Garba Appointed Administrator Of NJI; Voluntarily Retires As Chief Judge / Olabode Rhodes-Vivour Retires As Supreme Court Justice / Tokunbo Abiru Retires As Polaris Bank MD Ahead Of Lagos East Bye-Election (2) (3) (4)

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by adecz: 7:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
One incompetent bows out,
soon to be replaced by a more
incompetent or ' incompetenter ' person!!

The more incompetent you are, the
more Buhari loves you. ❌❌❌

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by MARKone(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
post=105688770:

Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

To a new Nigeria we go.
God bless Nigeria and all sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

We Rise.

Omo eh, the level of your Zombisim is unparalleled, I hope you are not like this in real life.

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by doctorbabs(m): 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Another Northern take over... Are they the only one?

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by osothermal(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordIsaac:
Hausa now owns immigration... especially in Jos.
walahi, I went there today I just weak

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by BabaO2: 7:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Fulanis have lineup themselves in every federal government parastatals and agencies, as soon as one goes another one takes over, our leaders in the south are so stupid and be forming elites. To hell with people still clamoring for one Nigeria, it will never work, unless there is restructuring or complete breakup.

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by LordIsaac(m): 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
osothermal:
walahi, I went there today I just weak
Nigeria and nepotism...hmmm...so deep. Everywhere filled with quota system "technocrats"...SMH!
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by GEEBITE: 7:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
In this case the most senior man being a Northerner will be appointed eventually but had it been otherwise, they will find means of truncating the careers of the most senior ones. That is what they did in Customs.
HonNL:

Daily Trust

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by 36STATES: 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
post=105688770:

Anything to move our darling nation forward is what we are after.

To a new Nigeria we go.
God bless Nigeria and all sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

We Rise.

Evil vulture, you are not concerned with the nepotism?

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by datamillionaire: 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
Okay. Noted
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by osothermal(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordIsaac:

Nigeria and nepotism...hmmm...so deep. Everywhere filled with quota system "technocrats"...SMH!
The more reason emigrating is very necessary

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Goldbw122(m): 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
When will other tribe be on a higher authority that will bring different type of ideal for Nigeria Progress..
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Mr9iceGuy(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
An aboki out...another aboki in.... what's the f****cking diff.?

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by hotseat: 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Tomorrow someone would say the North is educationally disadvantaged, yet they corner all available key positions in the country.

It is high time this quota system of education that gives different cut-off marks to the North is jettisoned!

Dem don catch up or even overtake the South.

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Evercurious(f): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordIsaac:

Good. So when it's time for election, you guys shld go do your arewa or northern thing... Unaa never start to see pepper.

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by ceaser: 8:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
Oya. Fulani man replacement galore. Quota system replacement. Nepotistic "gorment"
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by MARKone(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordIsaac:

We never see something, now that universities can fix their cut off marks, Northern Universities will put their cut off marks at 10 for indigenes and 3000 for non indigene, there by making the North educationally at par with the South cheesy. And When the qaboki graduates, he will go and head one federal ministry.

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Sparkle777(f): 8:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
From one Abokii to another Abokii. And wuna say this man is the President of this country, nahhh, he is the presidio to dem Abokii only.

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Uncleodi(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Vlibray:
crooks
Na thief be 90% of the people wey dey work for Nigeria immigration.(no quote me if your papa or mama dey work for dia )
I remeber when I wanted to get my passport in 2019
I visited immigration website, did all the necessary things and made the payment online.(17k)
Just for me to get to immigration office and one of the guys said I paid with dollars and that my application can't be processed.
Which dollars na ?. where did I see dollars to pay with na?.. i paid with Naira master card.
I checked their website and saw a phone number. I dialed the number. The woman that picked up said she can see my payment, and that I should give the phone to one of the guys. Na so baba refuse to collect phone.
Then it dawned on me that this is how these fuckers cheat people . Long story short ,I had to pay 29k to process passport with the fuckers Because every fucker I spoke to at that immigration office said I paid in dollars..

This is really sad. How I wish you can take it up...atleast for a refund
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by kayuseful: 8:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Parashooter:
Fork immigration especially the Ikoyi passport office..

Since April this year till date,they've refused giving people their passports (passport that takes 3weeks is taking a year @ Ikoyi passport office)

F*ck immigration
How true is this, people?
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by mrkings84(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congrats to him....
He should make positive impact.
As for I don't care where he comes from in as much as he is a Nigerian and ready to deliver......

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by izubext007: 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enjoy ur retirement sir is not easy spend 36 years manipulating without been queried.
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
LordIsaac:

Hausa owns the fucking country man.
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
mrkings84:
Congrats to him....
He should make positive impact.
As for I don't care where he comes from in as much as he is a Nigerian and ready to deliver......

grin E go soon clear for ya eyes, deliver ko deliverance ni
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Vlibray: 8:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Uncleodi:

This is really sad. How I wish you can take it up...atleast for a refund
I swear.
E pain me gan, my NYSC allowance that year
I sent email, didn't get a response so I left it

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by mrkings84(m): 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

grin E go soon clear for ya eyes, deliver ko deliverance ni

And do I have any preferred person?
NO!!

So I just need to support who ever is there, thanks.
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Amudeneogu: 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2021
Why every appointment made by this man is only fulanis?
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Mydazz(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2021
Only came to check the name,...... not disappointed at all

Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by guychidile: 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2021
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by tnerro1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abokii go, Abokii come the chopping remain.
Re: Babandede Retires As Immigration CG, Idris Isah Jere Now Acting CG by Okhuadams(m): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
HonNL:

[url=https://dailytrust.com/just-in-babandede-bows-out-as-immigrati on-boss]Daily Trust [/url]
Una na no see now, if na southern dey him Back now dem for send am go early retirement, because na fulani man dey him back sharp sharp dem don give am power. Ingredients and Nonsense

President Buhari Signs 2016 Budget / Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / Okpokiri Nwanaka Buys 85 Gionee 5 Phones As Constituency Project