Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,420 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

VIDEO: Two SHS Student Graduates £njoy Th£mselves After Scoring High In WAEC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Two SHS Student Graduates £njoy Th£mselves After Scoring High In WAEC (2819 Views)

Juaben SHS Student Sextape Leaked By Angry Boyfriend / [video] Two Students Caught Having Sex At A Compound In Lagos. / Video:two Nigerian University Students Were Having Sex Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Two SHS Student Graduates £njoy Th£mselves After Scoring High In WAEC by cubanfirstlady: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2021
West Africa Examination Council(WAEC) has released the provisional result for Wassce 2020. Some huge percentage of people fail a lot of subjects.

Failing means some will not be able to enter the university of their choice especially the government universities. Rich kids will pay for private universities and some will start their street life(Hustle) quickly.

In A viral video trending, two secondary school graduates who are also couples were seen enjoying themselves because they both pass with good grades and will be able to attend the same university.

In the video, you can see the boy standing behind the girl and squ££zing her bre@$t while the girl keeps dancing.

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/viral-video-two-secondary-school-graduates-njoy-thmselves-after-scoring-high-grades-wassce/

(1) (Reply)

22year-old Socialite Divorces Her 59-year-old Husband Weeks After Their Marriage / Am I The Only One That Has This Gift? / My Thang Just Disgraced Me In A Brothel 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.