Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. (40298 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Listen, I have seen plenty comments advising that she gets the police involved for rape of a minor, and than abort the pregnancy. If you involve the police in a rape situation, and then still abort the pregnancy, you and your sister will end up having issues with the law. That evil man will use it against you, remember abortion is a criminal offense in your country.

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Righteousness2(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is bad. cry

Getting the traditional rulers and the police informed on this will be the appropriate step to take.

I am talking my own mind now. If you quote me to say nonsense, thunder will strike you.
“I will take the girl to the hospital and sign to terminate the pregnancy”..

Who is going to take care of the baby, the young innocent girl or the old irresponsible foolish man?
Having the baby is an eternal stain on the girl.

You are Evil , Wicked and packaged with a Murderous Satanic Heart. To abort a Human being is what you advise.

GOD Deliver you from this Evil Satanic mind.

Young man Never ever try or Consider this Satanic Advise! You will acquire and Purchase greater problems if you try this Evil .

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
bekpo:

What sought of a useless advice is this? U r talking as if abortion is legalized in our jurisprudence. R u not aware same is a serious crime in our criminal jurisprudence? So, decadence has so regenerated in our society to d extend that abortion has become a way of life? This is so heart wretchening. U speak with all forms of confidence as if it's a norm. Honestly, so disappointed.

May God not allow evil befall us.

You think it's easy to carry a child born out of a rape?

Or you think the abortion is easy?

No part of this is easy, but it's best to give the girl a chance at a little normal life.

Is it best she has the child with no care, or that her life is put to a stop after having the child?

Put sentiments aside and be rational. Abortion is not malaria that is easy to treat.

But it is an option. With a Police report that states the rape, they can get a medical abortion.

2 Likes

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by 15ssDRIVE(m): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
So so so situation.
Nunber 1 reason, I no dey come near any small skin,I don’t care if you are 30 and looks 16.

Imagine an angel at 16.

Sometimes I wonder where we going ??
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

The age of consent is 13 in Nigeria.

I'll let you keep thinking that.

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by joshjc(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

I'll let you keep thinking that.

Enjoy your fantasy

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by VTJN(m): 3:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
Most guys telling her to keep the baby are stupid...it's as if they can't read and understand the situation of penury they are going through
As in eh. Some are saying she can give out the child for adoption. Like that teenage girl should be walking helmlessly with heavy tommy. Omo, I can't even imagine it sef
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Do you want me to show you a supreme court judgment on a similar matter

The supreme court judges did not rely on the child rights act!
Do a search for yourself or ask a lawyer how you can take advantage of it in your state. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by almarthins(m): 3:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Injustice does not only happen in Nigeria however when you know your rights(the law includedd), you can stand.

Really? Make police gbab you first after you don reach station, come dey claim ur right for Nigeria. We all know the story that na money go end am, though they tell us bail is free. No matter the Grammer u speak, the Nigerian situation is deaf. Police is not you friend but ur enemy in uniform protected by the Same law that can not protect you.

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Powersurge: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Amotolongbo:
That is bad. cry

Getting the traditional rulers and the police informed on this will be the appropriate step to take.

I am talking my own mind now. If you quote me to say nonsense, thunder will strike you.
“I will take the girl to the hospital and sign to terminate the pregnancy”..

Who is going to take care of the baby, the young innocent girl or the old irresponsible foolish man?
Having the baby is an eternal stain on the girl.

Abortion is a crime in Nigeria. The father could put u in jail for this.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Originalsly: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
How long has he been sleeping with her? If at 16 she is a minor then he's facing statuary rape... even if she agreed to have sex. On abortion .... don't. In fact... advise her not to . Even if it is successful.... she will have to live with that guilt ... worse... if she cannot conceive again later in life. If you advise her to have an abortion ... or say nothing if she wants to .... what if she dies? ... do you really believe you'll sleep well at nights? Since he disappeared... see if its possible for her to stay in his house.

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Listen, I have seen plenty comments advising that she gets the police involved for rape of a minor, and than abort the pregnancy. If you involve the police in a rape situation, and then still abort the pregnancy, you and your sister will end up having issues with the law. [b]That evil man will use it against you, remember abortion is a criminal offense in your countr[/b]y.
I was beginning to wonder when Abortion became legal in Nigeria. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Truthsoldier(m): 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
What a world,may God save this generation from all paedophiles and sexual predators...
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by SunTzu123(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
None of you can take care of your sister; report him to welfare services so he is forced to provide for her and the baby. Not the best but it will ease your burden.

Keep at your hustle; don't be distracted by this.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Nwagod26: 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
It is disheartening and I sincerely sympathize with you on this sad experience your family is facing.
First, show love,care and tenderness to your kid sister. She needs it more than anything else. Help her go through it all.
Secondly, do not abort that child. Hustle extra for both of them. Ignore your father and all who have ignored you.
Third, lodge your complaints at the traditional council, the police and every other relevant agency that you can get to. But do not allow any useless feminist or people of such politicize the matter.
Fourth, my dear go and hustle. Hustle legitimately and do not be ash to do odd jobs. Una no get money na e cos the useless man fit do the nonsense wey e do.
Fifth, face and persevere through the hard times with God as your back up. Take it personal to succeed.
If nothing is done to bring justice, do not push. Rather push back the tears, be there for your siblings and lead them unto greatness.
Finally, years later, succeed,ask of the man, carry out your justice. Bleep up no de sour.
My humble and candid opinion
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by VTJN(m): 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
freshalien:

Are you serious about what you wrote?? A 16 year old should be made to decide whether she wants to keep a baby or not? You want to ask a baby whether to keep a baby? That girl doesn't even know where she is going yet.

Also, under normal circumstances she ought to be in university studying not getting pregnant and you are asking if she should keep it. If you say she should keep it so she can give it up for adoption, what are the chances that after carrying the child for nine months, she would be willing to give it up. The best thing to do is to remove/terminate that pregnancy. She should go to a proper hospital and remove it. Married women do it everyday, so no big deal here.
Exactly

Married women are into abortion pretty well.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
almarthins:
Really? Make police gbab you first after you don reach station, come dey claim ur right for Nigeria. We all know the story that na money go end am, though they tell us bail is free. No matter the Grammer u speak, the Nigerian situation is deaf.
I have been to police station as a child. Wrote my report and all, this after engaging in a fight with an older woman in our compound. Long story short, not everyone is afraid of these things. And not everyone is ignorant of their rights in the same Nigeria. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
SunTzu123:
None of you can take care of your sister; report him to welfare services so he is forced to provide for her and the baby. Not the best but it will ease your burden.

Keep at your hustle; don't be distracted by this.
Good idea! But he has to make an official report for that to happen. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by madukaanaya(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
pls whatever you do,pls dont abort that pregnancy.abortion is a no no for me.it makes us animals.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by pegix(m): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tooshitty cry
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by ThothHermes: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
munstaqq:

Hmmm... Won't it affect her? Our fear is death.
There is no upside to abortion. It has happened. She should have the child.
Abortion will affect her for life.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
it's unfortunate your sister got pregnant under these circumstances. Nevertheless, murder is a sin. That precious life didn't ask to be conceived. Please do not terminate that pregnancy. I am not imposing my opinion on you, just begging you for the love of God.

2 Likes

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by ThothHermes: 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

No part of this is easy, but it's best to give the girl a chance at a little normal life.

Is it best she has the child with no care, or that her life is put to a stop after having the child?

Put sentiments aside and be rational. Abortion is not malaria that is easy to treat.

But it is an option. With a Police report that states the rape, they can get a medical abortion.
Her life will never be normal if she aborts.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by bekpo(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

"With a police report that states the rape, they can get a medical abortion "

Pls, which part of our laws provide for this, lawyer? What u r just saying is tantamount to saying one should go to d police station and inform d police he's about to go for armed robbery that police should give him rifle to go for d said robbery. R u kidding me? Don't give people this kind of advice so u don't run them in endless trouble.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do a search for yourself or ask a lawyer how you can take advantage of it in your state. undecided

Should I show you the supreme court judgment
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by BigBashiru: 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:
She is 16, she was raped.

No one should be made to have a child from a rape.

I'll recommend an abortion at this point but first things first, file statement at the police station so when ever the man comes back, he'd be arrested.

I think the hospital can grant a doctor's report on the pregnancy, age of the embryo and the abortion so it can also be put in file for the police.

She may have actually consented to it.... in many jurisdictions, 16 is the age of consent.... but I think it's 18 in Nigeria if I'm not mistaken.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
They will shoot themselves on the foot, unless they apply wisdom.
Kobojunkie:
I was beginning to wonder when Abortion became legal in Nigeria. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
BigBashiru:

She may have actually consented to it.... in many jurisdictions, 16 is the age of consent.... but I think it's 18 in Nigeria if I'm not mistaken.

It's 18 o.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Blackmiserable(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.

A villager with very little formal education writing like a Ph.D holder? Continue, you here, continue making up fabricated stories, we can see through it ooo
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Acidosis(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:
She is 16, she was raped.

No one should be made to have a child from a rape.

I'll recommend an abortion at this point but first things first, file statement at the police station so when ever the man comes back, he'd be arrested.

I think the hospital can grant a doctor's report on the pregnancy, age of the embryo and the abortion so it can also be put in file for the police.

You can make your recommendations sha without forcing a rape case just because she's 16.

There are many 16/17 year old in Universities, majority of them have had at least 1 or 2 boyfriends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.