Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. (40311 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / A Guy Impregnanted My 16 Years Old Sister. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by mariahAngel(f): 5:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lollittaa:
it's unfortunate your sister got pregnant under these circumstances. Nevertheless, murder is a sin. That precious life didn't ask to be conceived. Please do not terminate that pregnancy. I am not imposing my opinion on you, just begging you for the love of God.

Thankfully, I’m not the only weird one who is against abortion.

I think it’ll be easier for the girl to have to the baby and give it up for adoption and continue with her life. than to risk her life aborting the pregnancy.
I don’t think she can live with the guilt (she can never wish it away).
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by BigDolph(m): 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Have you reported the case to the police yet? If she is barely 16 then it could be considered rape of a minor. undecided

Well I think reporting to the police is not a good idea. What if the man is richer and pays the police to do whatever he wants?
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by luminouz(m): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

That father is wicked. There's no rationalizing what he has done. If he were a more prominent person in their lives, they would have nothing to do with the old man who was preying on them.

Just hope the OP can fight for justice for the girl. One can only imagine the desperation that would make them run errands, and the trick the man used on her knowing she's young and impressionable.
That 50 year old man was the father in their lives as far as the story goes but he preying on that to harm a 16 year old girl is wicked. I still don't understand the thrill in fūcking an underaged girl. They are basically babies,no matter how big or endowed they are.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by LastProphet: 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
About the Baby, please do not make her abort it at her age. She is too young to have blood on her hands or mind please. She still has a bright future to plan. undecided

She can instead give it up for adoption if she is unwilling to keep it though. Hopefully there are orphanages that are willing to take the baby off her hands you can can and talk to. undecided

Should she decide to keep it, try to explain to her how difficult the road ahead is bound to become and let her make her choice. It is important to let her make her choice please. undecided

Same stewpid religious rubbish sentiments, so why didn't God stop the pregnancy? Armed robbers, Fulani herdsmen rape women and they get pregnant, so why didn't God stop the pregnancy was he asleep? If he so much feel wrong about it then why allow it forced on an innocent woman. Always use your head
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by BRATISLAVA: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
luminouz:

That 50 year old man was the father in their lives as far as the story goes but he preying on that to harm a 16 year old girl is wicked. I still don't understand the thrill in fūcking an underaged girl. They are basically babies,no matter how big or endowed they are.

If that man isn't caught he may go on to do worse.
This means he could see a 13 year old niece and develop amorous feelings for her.

One day reorientation will take place in the minds of some men.

As you say, he was just preying on them. Since he couldn't have sex with the brothers, he just used them. Then on her he decided to collect what he thinks she owes him for all his help.

@bolded, many men don't think so, they just think in terms of sex sex sex sex sex sex. Some don't even have remorse.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by emmyN(m): 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

If you go through a proper hospital, they will give her drugs including antibiotics to prevent infection.

First thing they'll do is a scan to confirm and date the pregnancy, then administer the drug to her and ask her to come after 7 days for another scan to confirm theembryo has been emptied from the uterus.

She will need lots of sanitary pads cause there will be bleeding and then there will be a little pain. Just a little more than period cramps.

Abortions are safer in hospitals, as long as there are genuine reasons like rape, missed miscarriage, etc.

Eskiz me ma. Are you a serial abortionist or you be nurse? Asking for a friend
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by EndRape2(f): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
visit human right organisation

author=munstaqq post=105711286]Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.
[/quote]
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
Let the court settle it
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by yetunsbay(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Are you sure he raped her

Age of consent is 13, you know... cry
why run then
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by MuchAdo: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
yetunsbay:
why run then

It's a shameful thing no doubt.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
emmyN:

Eskiz me ma. Are you a serial abortionist or you be nurse? Asking for a friend

I am neither an abortionist nor a nurse.

If I was an abortionist, I will not come out on a public forum and expose myself.

OP needs help, I am offering him help based on my knowledge.

What other questions might you have?
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
LastProphet:

Same stewpid religious rubbish sentiments, so why didn't God stop the pregnancy? Armed robbers, Fulani herdsmen rape women and they get pregnant, so why didn't God stop the pregnancy was he asleep? If he so much feel wrong about it then why allow it forced on an innocent woman. Always use your head
Did I make a mention of the word "God" in my comment there? undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by emmyN(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

I am neither an abortionist nor a nurse.

If I was an abortionist, I will not come out on a public forum and expose myself.

OP needs help, I am offering him help based on my knowledge.

What other questions might you have?

The accuracy of your knowledge could only stem from experience wink which is why I asked. Carry on.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by yetunsbay(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

It's a shameful thing no doubt.
so he never knew this before committing the act. Why not man up instead and face the consequence (rots in jail)
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
BigDolph:

Well I think reporting to the police is not a good idea. What if the man is richer and pays the police to do whatever he wants?
You don't play "what if" where you right and that of others is concerned. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Rastaramsey(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Damn niggarr
Are you sure your sister did not drop her kpekus willingly?
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
emmyN:

The accuracy of your knowledge could only stem from experience wink which is why I asked. Carry on.

Experience, yeah. From friends and relatives who have either had a missed miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.

Not all experience means the person giving the knowledge is an abortionist.

Aside rape and medical reasons, I am strongly against abortion and premarital sex.

You should check out my profile in your free time.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Traplord09: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
VTJN:
who tells you abortion kills in this 21st century?

Those who died of abortion went to the wrong places due to lack of funds. They were unable to afford the right places. They had no money, yet they are having erection smiley

Standard clinics does abortion hitch free.
What you say right now she should do it...
Ok

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I see I sow
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Limassol(m): 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Call it what it is: rape.

A 15-year old minor and virgin, and a 50-year old man = RAPE.

Report the man to the Police, have him arrested and charged.

As for the pregnancy, how far gone is she? If it's still in its early stages, she doesn't have to keep it. She's only 15 and has her life ahead of her. Definitely ask her what she wants to do, though, because her decision is what matters.

She is 16 not 15!
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by ELMOH(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Confim
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by ELMOH(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
EndRape2:
visit human right .
Report his ass to the station, and I think he should take full responsibility of the baby.

author=munstaqq post=105711286]Dear Nairalanders,

With a sad and heavy heart, I'm writing to seek your advice and/or recommendations.

My mum is late. She died 2 years ago and since her demise, everything has turned left for us - her children. We were deserted and left to fend for ourselves by our uncles, aunties, and other relatives that we thought were with us when my mum was alive. My dad is still alive but he only pretends to care about us. I can't even remember the last time he has done something good for any of us. Our school fees, food, everything, were taken care of by my mum.

There is a 50-year-old man who we were later told is our distant relative. His house is a stone's throw away from our house. When I was at home, I used to run errands for him, like going to the market to buy things for him. So it was normal. He used this same method on my sister. He took advantage of my sister's naivety and impregnated her. She's barely 16 and I swear to God, she has not known any man until this bastard did this to her. He even ran away from home and plan to come back when tensions are low.

Note: we left her in the village with my dad and my brother. We, the elderly ones left the village to hustle in the city. We have not settled and we couldn't afford to take them with us.

Please I need your advice. What should be our next line of action? He's 50 and won't marry my sister. There is also a high tendency that he won't even take care of her and the baby.

Please what should we do? We are all we've got and nobody to turn to to help us fight this battle. What should we do?

Thank you.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by descarado: 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Wasn't rape. Court will strike it out.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by nedekid: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
You want to hear someone tell you to remove that pregnancy from your sister?
Ok take her to hospital and remove it. undecided
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by SeedofAbraham: 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
munstaqq:
Dear Nairalanders,

Thank you.
Which state did it happen? Let me see if I can connect you with Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development if you don't mind.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by smokeyupu(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Have you reported the case to the police yet? If she is barely 16 then it could be considered rape of a minor. undecided

What if the minor willingly participate?
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by emmyN(m): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Romanoff:

Experience, yeah. From friends and relatives who have either had a missed miscarriage or an ectopic pregnancy.

Not all experience means the person giving the knowledge is an abortionist.

Aside rape and medical reasons, I am strongly against abortion and premarital sex.

You should check out my profile in your free time.

Oh, I must have mistaken you for the Chidinmas of this world.

Well, I checked out your profile and your signature told me to fvck off. I don japaaa cheesy
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by SeedofAbraham: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
descarado:
Wasn't rape. Court will strike it out.
According to the law, having a carnal knowledge of a girl less than 18 (who isn't an adult yet) whether by her consent or not is regarded as rape. It's believed that a girl child is still not able to distinguish her left from right until she's age 18 constitutionally.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Romanoff(f): 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
emmyN:

Oh, I must have mistaken you for the Chidinmas of this world.

Well, I checked out your profile and your signature told me to fvck off. I don japaaa cheesy

Lol. Thank you.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by SeedofAbraham: 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
smokeyupu:

What if the minor willingly participate?
According to the law, having a carnal knowledge of a girl less than 18 (who isn't an adult yet) whether by her consent or not is regarded as rape. It's believed that a girl child is still not able to distinguish her left from right until she's age 18 constitutionally.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by descarado: 6:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
SeedofAbraham:

All over the world,at 16, law or no law as long as its by consent. Case dismissed.

Tell that to Northern Nigeria too.
I've seen 14 married off in Enugu state.
Emotions don't win in court

A 16 yrs old should know her right from wrong. Brought up by parents or otherwise.
At 16, you can enter tertiary institution. You can travel outside to school.
You are no longer a child.
Don't know why I'm explaining this.
Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Limassol:
She is 16 not 15!
The OP says "she's barely 16...", which means she is 15 right now.

1 Like

Re: A 50-year-old Man Impregnated My 16-year-old Sister. by Kobojunkie: 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Limassol:
She is 16 not 15!
According to the Op she has still 15. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.