Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,433 members, 7,864,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) (33541 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Slams Funke Adesiyan Over Tonto Dikeh, Says She Gets Beaten / Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / I Want To Cuddle - Tonto Dikeh Says While Battling With Celibacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by drtee247(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eyyah....
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bladder broken grin grin.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Cousin9999: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Cute tattoo.

Those contacts are gross. Like really, black women need to stop wearing those. It's not cute. It looks like you're about to transform into a werewolf.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Realhommie(m): 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

No mercy for the wicked, she dragged Churchill online for 4 years and tagged him for Nigerian to ridicule him publicly.
Started disgracing Kponkpon again online by calling him "borrow borrow gigolo. Just ONE bullet, she can't stand now. If that guy didn't hit her hard, she should have rubbed him in the mud like she did to Churchill.
Na God catch am!
Please what did the kpokpogri guy do to her, I'm just curious coz i didn't get the gist..

I only knew they broke up but aside the audio leaked tape of her badmouthing Churchill I didn't get the back and forth.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Cousin9999: 9:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
I didn't realize she was bleached to near invisibility. Nevermind. She's not cute anymore.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by xtervaganza(m): 10:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
When she had a good man she mistreated him and now the gods are paying her back. This is just the beginning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by kingsceedon(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Chatflick:
The heart break of Tonto is none of our concern

Is my concerned
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by witworth(m): 1:37am On Sep 12, 2021
Tonto Dikeh, abeg me go loyal o, ah wan give the lady true love.
I will cope, if anybody like make dem talk
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Codes151(m): 9:25am On Sep 12, 2021
Fine girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by caandi: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2021
I feel for her cos this scandal can spoil things for her, like contracts and co... she needs her peace of mind. Let her go and see her pastor for counseling
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Realhommie:
Please what did the kpokpogri guy do to her, I'm just curious coz i didn't get the gist..

I only knew they broke up but aside the audio leaked tape of her badmouthing Churchill I didn't get the back and forth.
The guy is Ned's godson, after he did house warming in May, Tonto who has being ass licking Regina Daniels found her way into the man in June. Barely a week, I.e her birthday mid June she started flaunting him and telling lies they have been together for long.
Barely that month, the guy detected she is a nuisance, smoking Igbo indoors,alcohol and cheating then asked her to leave. Cos her aim of flaunting the guy was to spite Churchill, she threatened Kponkpon she will commit suicide in his house and implicate him with it if he part ways with her cos she will be exposed to public ridicule.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:07am On Sep 12, 2021
What I noticed with this madam na say she they wan form man meaning she no dey agree for men , she dey follow them drag chair.

Be a woman you are simple.

Keep it up it will help you.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:10am On Sep 12, 2021
Realhommie:

The guy became afraid and played along to get a proof of her blackmail before sending her away so she won't implicate him. In July, she took the guy to the boy's school to stand as father and threw the pictures online to spite Churchill, not knowing she was manipulating and using emotional blackmail on the guy to play along or she will commit suicide in his house.
She went to Lagos and cheated with another man, but Kponkpon got the chat where the man said he was at her door by 2am. When she came, he challenged her, knowing she will start her blackmail again, he put her on voice note unknown to her. He was now armed with proof to send her away.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2021
Realhommie:

A leaked voice note went online where the man was complaining to someone about Tonto, that she is irritating etc and other derogatory words while the person being repose to, made more jest about Tonto. Tonto parted ways with the guy and wanted to humiliate him like she did to Churchill, by calling him borrow borrow gigolo. The guy outsmarted her by releasing the recorded audio online which was a big blow on her and silence her permanently.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Realhommie:

I only knew they broke up but aside the audio leaked tape of her badmouthing Checkbook I didn't get the back and forth.
In the audio, she was on her knees crying and begging to be part of the guy's life contrary to the claim that the guy was forcing himself on her. The audio revealed she is manipulating and an emotional blackmailing. She begged the guy to please accept the son that she doesn't want Churchill to come back to him. That's why the guy was at the boy's school, he was acting under duress.
The audio is shaming her now.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by Realhommie(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

In the audio, she was on her knees crying and begging to be part of the guy's life contrary to the claim that the guy was forcing himself on her. The audio revealed she is manipulating and an emotional blackmailing. She begged the guy to please accept the son that she doesn't want Churchill to come back to him. That's why the guy was at the boy's school, he was acting under duress.
The audio is shaming her now.
Wowwwww... Thanks
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by pepperdemzombie: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
caandi:
I feel for her cos this scandal can spoil things for her, like contracts and co... she needs her peace of mind. Let her go and see her pastor for counseling
Which contract? Can you work with such? Did you take note no Nollywood say anything? They expelled her over a decade ago for weed smoking, fights and slapping Directors.
She can NEVER get peace of mind as long as she doesn't give people peace.
Whenever the ex husband's name is mentioned in anything positive, she will cook up a damaging story, for up to 5 years now, she refused to let the man be.
She sleeps with different men and post them, just to spite the man including this last one, less than a month fvckmate that she went to use in representing father in the son's school but denying his real father from seeing him for almost 5 years now.
She's manipulating and blackmailing this one into the relationship just to save face and spite her ex but it backfired when the man armed himself with a proof of her blackmailing.
The man parted ways with her, only for her to start an online embarrassment just like she did to her ex, but the man outsmarted her with his proof, that's why she is silent. If no, she should have dragged him in the mud.
She doesn't care about the impact of her public embarrassment on anyone's life, let her taste what her recipients go through. She's dragging her ex for close to 5 years now but she can't stand just one bullet. With this now, maybe she will think 2x before disgracing and scandalous to people just to amuse herself and score cheap online goals.
She is the person disturbing her own peace, she wanted to use the man to spite her husband, it only backfired!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) by caandi: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Which contract? Can you work with such? Did you take note no Nollywood say anything? They expelled her over a decade ago for weed smoking, fights and slapping Directors.
She can NEVER get peace of mind as long as she doesn't give people peace.
Whenever the ex husband's name is mentioned in anything positive, she will cook up a damaging story, for up to 5 years now, she refused to let the man be.
She sleeps with different men and post them, just to spite the man including this last one, less than a month fvckmate that she went to use in representing father in the son's school but denying his real father from seeing him for almost 5 years now.
She's manipulating and blackmailing this one into the relationship just to save face and spite her ex but it backfired when the man armed himself with a proof of her blackmailing.
The man parted ways with her, only for her to start an online embarrassment just like she did to her ex, but the man outsmarted her with his proof, that's why she is silent. If no, she should have dragged him in the mud.
She doesn't care about the impact of her public embarrassment on anyone's life, let her taste what her recipients go through. She's dragging her ex for close to 5 years now but she can't stand just one bullet. With this now, maybe she will think 2x before disgracing and scandalous to people just to amuse herself and score cheap online goals.
She is the person disturbing her own peace, she wanted to use the man to spite her husband, it only backfired!
you spoke sense here! I was surprised too when she allowed the man into her sons life as a father figure but was always claiming mama de papa, a man she’s barely known, just cos of what they have together without knowing his real intentions or getting to know him, she introduced him into her sons life and I thought she loved her child. The truth is that with this ongoing story of her and her lover people are beginning to see her for who she truly is. She’s really a mad woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Brymo's G-String Costume In His Music Video Causes Commotion Online / Dj Cuppy Replies A Man Who Claims She Was Performing At A Wedding / Jackie Appiah Receives Excellence Entertainment Award In Beautiful Red Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.