Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,531 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) (2501 Views)

DNA Test Palava (What Do I Do?) / Marriage Palava part 4 / Marriage Palava part 3 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by mariahAngel(f): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Davash222:

Return the phone to the owner.

I doubt this is Mariah.

Onye aghirigha di ka gi!
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Davash222(m): 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onye aghirigha di ka gi!
Na Mariah tru tru shocked

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by flokii: 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Eyah.. women and manipulation.

@OP Sorry about your situation o, but condom or even keeping your dickson in your shorts would have saved you all the drama.

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by flokii: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Another one? Daughters of Jezebel are evil, men watch your back. Make sure all the children she gives you are yours. If you dont have money, borrow to do DNA tests on all of them, it's economical in the long run.

I see most guys taking loans to run DNA test in coming days.. too many sad stories flying around.

Like they say.. fear women.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by JovialJune(f): 9:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
If only Op kept his diick in his pants lol, next time, flee from fornication.

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 10:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
JovialJune:
If only Op kept his diick in his pants lol, next time, flee from fornication.
Naso.. So I did more bad than a woman who pinned a baby on me for 6 years? Hypocrite

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by JovialJune(f): 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
MrOposter:
Naso.. So I did more bad than a woman who pinned a baby on me for 6 years? Hypocrite

Yes, if you never had sex with her, she wouldn't have used you as a monetary scapegoat, I lie?

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Elxandre(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you are willing to engage in a court battle and subject this innocent child to a life of this kind mainly to soothe your ego in this? undecided
Follow your signature and let people with mainstream opinion rest in peace.
Not all of us can be responsible for another man's child through deceitful means.

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Kobojunkie: 10:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
Elxandre:

Follow your signature and let people with mainstream opinion rest in peace.
Not all of us can be responsible for another man's child through deceitful means.
Hence, the reason I pose the questions to help you see that there are options. undecided
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2021
JovialJune:

Yes, if you never had sex with her, she wouldn't have used you as a monetary scapegoat, I lie?
Coming from a known virgin.. I sse

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by JovialJune(f): 9:19am On Sep 12, 2021
MrOposter:
Coming from a known virgin.. I sse

You guys don't like hearing the truth, your comeback is to go personal seriously? Lol sha learn from this experience never to diick around to avoid another round of something like this, but if you like, continue, your business.

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2021
JovialJune:

You guys don't like hearing the truth, your comeback is to go personal seriously? Lol sha learn from this experience never to diick around to avoid another round of something like this, but if you like, continue, your business.
You have been tongue lashing me. You haven't said anything about the lady who pinned the baby on me?
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by JovialJune(f): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
MrOposter:
You have been tongue lashing me. You haven't said anything about the lady who pinned the baby on me?

Will my tongue lashing the lady bring back your wasted effort and money? Or you just want to feel better and the satisfaction, which is it?

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by olalekan9320(m): 11:05am On Sep 12, 2021
JovialJune:

Will my tongue lashing the lady bring back your wasted effort and money? Or you just want to feel better and the satisfaction, which is it?
birds of a feather, we must always blame the victim grin grin

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by JovialJune(f): 11:20am On Sep 12, 2021
olalekan9320:
birds of a feather, we must always blame the victim grin grin

Abi na, what most of you guys are fond of doing if a lady was the victim, now you know how it feels.

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by olalekan9320(m): 11:39am On Sep 12, 2021
JovialJune:

Abi na, what most of you guys are fond of doing if a lady was the victim, now you know how it feels.
grin grin how are you sure I'm part of them
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by sisisioge: 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
We knew the result all along dude. Pele o. May God bless you for your contributions in the child's life. As for what you should do, biko go do thanks giving say you're not far gone. Some didnt find out until decades later. It is well.

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
sisisioge:
We knew the result all along dude. Pele o. May God bless you for your contributions in the child's life. As for what you should do, biko go do thanks giving say you're not far gone. Some didnt find out until decades later. It is well.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Resurgent2016: 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrOposter:
It's a bit lengthy pls bear with me

I posted this last month and I have done the dna test. The test turned out negative and that I'm not the father.

I don't know where to start from. I don't know what to do. A part of me what to drain her even till the last kobo I spent on the child and a part of me also want to let go (make dem sha carry their wahala dey go).

What do you guys reckon?

...chai!!! Six years of living a lie......
Never kwew I will come to say this : Fear women

Right from when you mentioned she was avoiding giving you the information to run the dna test, I suspected something was up. The evils women do, even the devil will is shocked.

For the sake of the child, let her go. Dragging with her could send a wrong signal to the child who has called you daddy all these years.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by descartes400: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So you think you will win the case? With a good lawyer she can get ideas on what to say to counter your accusations, and will not pay you a dime. I feel your pain, but it's better to let go, save yourself from court stress and move on.

Even if she employe all the services of all the SANS in Nigeria, a newbie who's just call to bar will have the upper hand. She committed paternity fraud.

Ope oo for DNA!

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
MrOposter:

I'm really sorry you had to go through this. This level of betrayal is traumatising. I think you should see your contribution as a form of charity and to have pity on the child.

You have your freedom back and you could walk away from this. You are an incredible person with great ethics and obviously you were brought up right and your family must be so proud of you.

Don't let her drag you down to her level. The reward for good is good so the Lord will reward you with a beautiful family of your own so don't taint that.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 8:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kanbe:

I'm really sorry you had to go through this. This level of betrayal is traumatising. I think you should see your contribution as a form of charity and to have petty on the child.

You have your freedom back and you could walk away from this. You are an incredible person with great ethics and obviously you were brought up right and your family must be so proud of you.

Don't let her drag you down to her level. The reward for good is good so the Lord will reward you with a beautiful family of your own so don't taint that.
Thank you

Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 12:07am On Aug 14, 2022
embarassed
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by tonicyril: 7:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So you are willing to engage in a court battle and subject this innocent child to a life of this kind mainly to soothe your ego in this? undecided
the child is just suffering for her mum stupidity, nothing more..
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by tonicyril: 8:04am On Aug 14, 2022
MrOposter:
embarassed
Op pls make sure u tell the child that u re not the biological father and her mother pinned her on u. Reason for this is not farfetched sir, the mother wil be goin about tell all that the father of her child is not responsible and that is what she will be telling the poor child as well. And people will not know watsup
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by MrOposter: 3:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
tonicyril:
Op pls make sure u tell the child that u re not the biological father and her mother pinned her on u. Reason for this is not farfetched sir, the mother wil be goin about tell all that the father of her child is not responsible and that is what she will be telling the poor child as well. And people will not know watsup
Surely, I will. When she's of age. She's 7 currently.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Klass99(f): 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Kobojunkie: 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
tonicyril:
the child is just suffering for her mum stupidity, nothing more..
OK
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by baralatie(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
MrOposter:
Hurts that bad
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by baralatie(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2022

I'm really sorry you had to go through this. This level of betrayal is traumatising. I think you should see your contribution as a form of charity and to have pity on the child.

Yes this is a good advice!
The op is now a free man to walk away and build himself a line life that counts
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by Channah1(f): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Something a simple abstinence could have prevented but because most of you think with your third legs, now, see where it has landed you. You are now running up and down, in and out of a lab like a headless chicken.

This will still not make a lot of you have sense and stop all these indiscriminate unprotected sex with every Tom , dick and Harry. So annoying.

Imagine if it were HIV, you don carry or she go carry. Na wa for una.
Re: Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update) by baralatie(m): 5:19pm On Aug 14, 2022
Channah1:
Something a simple abstinence could have prevented but because most of you think with your third legs, now, see where it has landed you. You are now running up and down, in and out of a lab like a headless chicken.

This will still not make a lot of you have sense and stop all these indiscriminate unprotected sex with every Tom , dick and Harry. So annoying.

Imagine if it were HIV, you don carry or she go carry. Na wa for una.
Okay! what about those men and women who abstained until they married ad into the marriage DNA released that the children do not belong to the father and the mother confessed it belongs to.........
I do not want to mention the full detail

Confused: I Need Your Advice or assistant Pls / Oau Girl Tries To Flush Baby Down The Toilet!! Thats Very Weird(pictured) / New Changes On Nairaland!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57