Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? (1867 Views)

I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?) / When You Discover Your True Love Slept With Your Friends In The Past. / I Need Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
With every news here and there about how best friends betrays eachother's trust,blackmail and frame their friends on every occasion.
Do you still keeps friends or plan on having one later.
Or you are totally done with having friends.
Share your thought please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by laiza(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2021
Right now I'm seriously in need of friends with benefits sef.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by iamtardey: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
aswear
laiza:
Right now I'm seriously in need of friends with benefits sef.
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by begoniaa: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yup. Lots of them. Particular kinds of friends, actually, and I am meeting them, am determined to meet more.
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by lilvicky68(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
I think the ones I have are enough for now..
Unless i see something positive to learn from them..

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:
Yup. Lots of them. Particular kinds of friends, actually, and I'm meeting them; am determined to meet more.
Stressing on the word "particular"
Am I permitted to know the type?
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by donbachi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
I know a million of persons.but,have just 2 friends.

1: 3nity
2: Family

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
donbachi:
I know a million of persons.but,have just 2 friends.

1: 3nity
2: Family
Woah I love that,you spoke from experience.
God and family, this is fantabulosa!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by begoniaa: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Stressing on the word "particular"
Am I permitted to know the type?
'Big' friends, high achievers, goal getters and scholars, from politicians to activists, writers, artists, and volunteers, for networking, connections, recommendations and such.

From the personal to professional...even 'small' people do worse shits to themselves, so I can not bear betrayals and backstabs(not that I even experience those), from those kind of people and still remain in their stage and state on top am. Haba. grin I'll rather choose betrayals like, 'oh, Tope sent me 6 million naira, instead of the agreed 8 million naira.' 'I can't believe you forgot my favorite brand is Cartier and not Rolex. Fk you. I'm ending this relationship! You don't love me!' LMAO.

You can find people of integrity at any state in life sha, just go for them and mingle with them and you won't have any problem, so I don't have an issue with making friends. Just, what kind?

You will need people. It's important.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Snitch24(m): 8:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
Na money I dey find
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
begoniaa:

'Big' friends, high achievers, goal getters and scholars, from politicians to activists, writers, artists, and volunteers, for networking, connections, recommendations and such. :-)
You are a sage, judging from the significant and your grandeur mindset.
I give you an accolade wink wink
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by bodybuilder: 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
With every news here and there about how best friends betrays eachother's trust,blackmail and frame their friends on every occasion.

Can you be my friend?
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Snitch24:
Na money I dey find
Keep hustling.
Whoever has made jest of you yesterday will see you make it tomao.
That's my incentive for you bro

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2021
bodybuilder:

Can you be my friend?
What type of friend though?
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Lilpen3758: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
of course I still keep friends but my friends no pass 6 broh
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
of course I still keep friends but my friends no pass 6 broh
Okay,I guessed you are lucky to have great friends for them to be 6

Modified;
Not bro I'm a female.
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
grin
My nigha man for my front,but my backstabber for my back undecided. Like seriously,na guyman wey Friendship Never show strong thing dey call every of him nigha my "blood" upandan undecided

You don't really need have any Problem first...just act as if you've got a Problem and try bill those your nigha men for little help,na then you go know whether them be truly your blood or them be just ordinary kerosene lipsrsealed

Op,in a nutshell, I'm done for now.... Apart form business related calls and hang outs, please count me out..
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Lilpen3758: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Modified;
Not bro I'm a female.
lol it's normal to call a lady broh
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Lilpen3758: 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Modified;
Not bro I'm a female.
not all of them are great but then no one is perfect.....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
not all of them are great but then no one is perfect.....
ehh...... undecided

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Lilpen3758: 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
ehh...... undecided
you resemble this woman ooh grin
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 9:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
lol it's normal to call a lady broh
Gee! I didn't know that! smiley smiley
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Kobojunkie: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
There is nothing wrong with having friends, just don't trust them. undecided

In fact learn not to trust any human being, including yourself, and you will be fitted for anything to come your way. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Lilpen3758: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Gee! I didn't know that! smiley smiley
you probably only watch Nigerian movies grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you resemble this woman ooh grin
na me na cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by DanteSilva(m): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please I need friends oh...
If your cool with meeting new peeps this is my number 07018752741, Dante Moreira
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Lilpen3758: 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
na me na cheesy cheesy
no wonder undecided
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
no wonder undecided
I no fine ni? undecided
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Bolarineliza202: 10:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you probably only watch Nigerian movies grin
Yuck!
Nigeria movie is disgusting and mostly boring to me.
I'm a Korea movie lover.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Lilpen3758: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

Yuck!
Nigeria movie is disgusting and mostly boring to me.
I'm a Korea movie lover.
lol is there really any difference?? I recommend black American movies start with " the chi" ...... you welcome.....
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Lilpen3758: 10:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no fine ni? undecided
you fine like obasanjo daughter grin grin
Re: Do You Still Need Friends In Your Life? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lilpen3758:
you fine like obasanjo daughter grin grin
See this guy ooo angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Give Your Ex Money? / Shareit Lite Gift Code / My Girlfriend Just Break My Heart How Do I Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.