Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844380 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Ferrarilord:
my brother, it seems backlogs is the culprit in the delays of COS . Have you got any news yet ?

Yes ooo, backlogs and high volume applicants/ sponsors. "ṣugbọn akoko rẹ ni, yoo jẹ".

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
leef2022:

Yes ooo, backlogs and high volume applicants/ sponsors. "ṣugbọn akoko rẹ ni, yoo jẹ".
cool cool
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by peacenaija(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
brandmix:

Both parents typically sign the consent letter anyway.

I would expect that the main applicant should draft, but at the end, both names and signatures of parents should be included.

Thanks for your response.. Please can you the link for visa application for a dependent whose wifey is being sponsored., seems i started my application on a wrong dependent visa link or can the MA apply for everyone together.. Thanks

leef2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wholejay: 5:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
peacenaija:
Hi Everyone,

Please does father needs to write consent letter for their baby eventho he is also travelling as dependant? N.B The mother is the main applicant and she is being sponsored by firm to come to UK...

brandmix

wholejay

Yes, both parents
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mrmoney90: 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Quick one: please all those who have applied and gotten their skilled worker visa, what documents did you submit?

And do you need to prove previous work history?

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 11:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mrmoney90:
Quick one: please all those who have applied and gotten their skilled worker visa, what documents did you submit?

And do you need to prove previous work history?

Thank you

Nothing like previous work experience, just submit those listed documents on TLS website.
Tb
IELTS
COS
Pof if required
Passport
Police character Certificate
these are the most important documents and what i submit and got my visa and 4 dependants approved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mrmoney90: 12:45am On Nov 03, 2022
vanod:

Nothing like previous work experience, just submit those listed documents on TLS website.
Tb
IELTS
COS
Pof if required
Passport
these are the most important documents and what i submit and got my visa and 4 dependants approved.

Thank you and blessings.

Is the police certificate required for all job types?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 12:53am On Nov 03, 2022
magnetik:

@jagbasneh. What if the husband of main applicant has died, but main applicant is travelling with children as dependant, does she still require consent letter?
She will need death certificate of the husband and sign the consent letter alone

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by headofschool: 4:36am On Nov 03, 2022
vanod:

Tb
IELTS
COS
Pof if required
Passport

Is IETLS compulsory for tier 2 visa?? what other document can I use to replace it

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 5:09am On Nov 03, 2022
headofschool:

Is IETLS compulsory for tier 2 visa?? what other document can I use to replace it

Ecctis is acceptable, but if you can't get it, then be prepared for IELTS exam.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sylve11: 6:02am On Nov 03, 2022
dee1504:

CoS is £1,000 per year and 1 CRIMINAL is asking you to bring money that you can use to run Masters in the UK? CoS is paid for by the employer and the Employer ONLY

I need to stress that anyone asking for money before getting you a job or issuing CoS is a CRIMINAL. Genuine agents get paid by the Employers not the Applicants. DON'T SCAM YOURSELVES!!!

Interesting! cool
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sylve11: 6:06am On Nov 03, 2022
dee1504:

If you're actually thinking of doing a VIDEO INTERVIEW with your phone, and not a Computer with WEBCAM and MICROPHONE, then you might as well forget about the job.

grin cool
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
dee1504:

CoS is £1,000 per year and 1 CRIMINAL is asking you to bring money that you can use to run Masters in the UK? CoS is paid for by the employer and the Employer ONLY

I need to stress that anyone asking for money before getting you a job or issuing CoS is a CRIMINAL. Genuine agents get paid by the Employers not the Applicants. DON'T SCAM YOURSELVES!!!

Lol COS is one time payment of £199. The agents are charging based on the demand for it and they eliminate you searching and doing 100s of interviews.

And yes, the money is too much.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Jugunoo: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good evening guys. Pls I have 3 questions which I'm hoping u can advise on:

1 - The agent that filled my wife's visa application form put wrong names for her parent (father's) names. My wife has now travelled safely to the UK and my son and I are about to apply to join her as dependants. I was advised to leave this error and correct it when we have arrived and are applying for new sponsorship (her current UK skilled visa expires in 16months) or later when we're applying for ILR. Pls what do u advise?

2. In chasing my son and I's Dependant Application, I'm assuming we still need to show proof of maintenance funds (£600 for us both) even tho maintenance for herself and family was ticked on her CoS but she's been there for about 8weeks now and we're only just abt joining her.

3. Is there need for proof of adequate accommodation using maybe Council tax (which she has in her name) to support our dependants application?

Thanks in advance for suggestions/opinions.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2022
Topmc:

I don't know why people find it hard to link us up with their agents that helped with the COS. I need COS too.

When they link u up now u say its a scam and u keep disturbing with calls. Just keep trying ur luck. Keep applying online...most of us applied to more than 200 care homes before getting COS the way we got it.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2022
Wisdom7400:

When they link u up now u say its a scam a u keep disturbing with calls. Just keep trying ur luck. Keep applying online...most of us applied to more than 200 care homes before getting COS the way we got it.
Do you get? They will just be disturbing you and your contact. Everybody should find their own way

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:42pm On Nov 04, 2022
gistbite:

Do you get? They will just be disturbing you and your contact. Everybody should find their own way[b][/b]

Ah ah aunty Kilo de?, asking for link no mean they are lost, na der own way dem they find so..... grin grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mykelpato:

Just be honest[b][/b] with them and it’s good that the ban has elapsed.

Please link me with your agent…I’m in need of sponsorship too.

E no get choice or chop another ban cool

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
leef2022:

Ah ah aunty Kilo de?, asking for link no mean they are lost, na der own way dem they find so..... grin grin

Nobody should disturb me again abeg lol
I'm tired of answering questions.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Topmc: 7:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
gistbite:

Nobody should disturb me again abeg lol
I'm tired of answering questions.

Then get lost here. You're worst than politicians.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Davidonkonsults: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Una no tell person say cold don start.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kelmicheal: 8:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Make una give us links to care homes that employ foreign applicants
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donplus1: 10:16am On Nov 05, 2022
kelmicheal:
Make una give us links to care homes that employ foreign applicants

There are lot of care homes that still offer overseas sponsorship. If you comb the thread very well, you will Find useful suggestions. If you are looking for shortcut be ready to cough out alot of money. T for thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2022
gistbite:

Lol COS is one time payment of £199. The agents are charging based on the demand for it and they eliminate you searching and doing 100s of interviews.

And yes, the money is too much.

Most employers fall under Medium or large sponsors and yes its £1000 per year for cos related fees , but legally this cost should be covered by employer
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
rab4sure:

I also live in Abuja so if you want to get police character. Just go to area 10 at police FCT Command. Got mine there but make sure you don't allow those police outside to help you inflate it. Make sure you enter by yourself, go to the second floor and straight to the end of that floor. If you need me to give you the number of the officer, just contact me and I'll send you her number then you can just call her when you get to the fct command gate
I need this your contact. I want to do police clearance certificate.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Skilled Worker Visa Fees for Employers:

Sponsorship Licence: £536 (for small/charitable sponsors), or £1,476 (for medium or large sponsors) https://www.gov.uk/uk-visa-sponsorship-employers/apply-for-your-licence

CoS: £199 (for each new employee) https://www.gov.uk/uk-visa-sponsorship-employers/certificates-of-sponsorship

Immigration Skills Charge: £364 per annum for each new employee (small/charitable sponsors), or £1,000 per annum for each new employee (medium or large sponsors) https://www.gov.uk/uk-visa-sponsorship-employers/immigration-skills-charge

Cheers!cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
okeysoninv:
I need this your contact[b][/b]. I want to do police clearance certificate.

Is done online. Enter=Possap.gov.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.