Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858793 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Why do I keep getting "topic locked" when I try posting on another thread?

P.S this should be my second time posting on nairaland soni haven't violate any rules.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tokkzzzz: 8:09am On Nov 13, 2022
Focus99:
I want to go to UK please I need advice, I don't have money for tuition � considering the care worker visa but I have been sending my CV to care homes directly and nothing to show for it. I managed to get a job interview offer from NHS two days ago only for me to login NHS portal to pick a time for my interview and the location was in the UK�‍♀️I sent an email to them to conduct my interview online but they said it has to be in the UK because the role is a band 2 job. I am tired, my tired is tired someone should please help me I have Bsc in Entrepreneurship and Business Management, i have about 6 certification from florence academy, I have applied to over 150 care homes directly from the UKVI companies sponsoring list. Any way forward for me? @justwise and everyone please come to my rescue I need advice because I am depressed already

Note: I have read this thread from beginning, spent 7weeks reading from the beginning.

Na who give up, f¥¢k up!

NHS does not sponsor band 2 jobs. Start applying for band 3 jobs starting salary £21730.00 to £23177.00 especially mental health. If you don't mind.

Look after your own mental health, take a break, days or weeks as much as you need. Then start applying again, try to do at least 10 or more applications in a day. One will surely come through. Just don't give up! This journey is not for the faint hearted. Most importantly put God first, and pray. Yes PRAY OOO

10 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by genialroi1: 1:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
dee1504:

Visa Application Form is not a required document to submit for your application. It is only OPTIONAL. Omitting it does not affect your application in any way

I have an appointment at TLS, please what are the requirements for it and what questions should I expect thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by genialroi1: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good afternoon, please I have appointments at TLS Ikeja, what should I bring along, cash processing fee?, Likely questions to expect thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
genialroi1:

I have an appointment at TLS, please what are the requirements for it and what questions should I expect thanks.

No questions, print appointment page of TLS and data page of your international passport that's for self service, if you're going for assisted service carry all your original documents, go on time at least 1 hour before your time.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by genialroi1: 2:41pm On Nov 13, 2022
vanod:

No questions, print appointment page of TLS and data page of your international passport that's for self service, if you're going for assisted service carry all your original documents, go on time at least 1 hour before your time.

Thank you. I'm way relieved now.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Scandinavian: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Did you pay for Priority or super priority?

Generalkoke:
i paid 43k for premium & did biometric on Tuesday,Was sent to dmc same Tuesday.I got the success email overnight..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
please at what point in the process did you pay for premium?

Scandinavian:
Did you pay for Priority or super priority?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
please help with these.

If an employer ticks maintenance for applicants and dependents, can one fill the employer address as answer to "where will you be staying in the UK"

Please what's the answer to the below screenshot if one is applying for Healthcare assistant?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
TesiB:
please help with these.

If an employer ticks maintenance for applicants and dependents, can one fill the employer address as answer to "where will you be staying in the UK"

Please what's the answer to the below screenshot if one is applying for Healthcare assistant?

I think either way works.... a friend did as you have stated and it was fine and visa given.... another said no to where will you be staying and then added a comment that she Will look for accommodation after the visa has been granted , that way was fine too
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thank you so much.

LagosismyHome:

I think either way works.... a friend did as you have stated and it was fine and visa given.... another said no to where will you be staying and then added a comment that she Will look for accommodation after the visa has been granted , that way was fine too
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
TesiB:
please help with these.

I used my company address as where i will be staying. answer no, because you're not a Doctor, Nurse or a midwife. that has a professional body with requirements before you're accepted to work in the UK.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 12:03am On Nov 14, 2022
Thank You.
please I will be posting a lot as I am doing this on my own.

I really would like someone to call or send personal mails to help ease the process.
in the meantime, I will sending lots of questions. please bear with me.

I have naric for english proficiency but i can't find where it is mentioned in the application for the equivalent for my degree. is the option of degree certificate or transcript supposed to mean Naric certificate?
These are my answers for language assessment.

vanod:

I used my company address as where i will be staying. answer no, because you're not a Doctor, Nurse or a midwife. that has a professional body with requirements before you're accepted to work in the UK.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Focus99: 1:23am On Nov 14, 2022
Since I don't have the necessary certificate as my undergraduate degree is Entrepreneurship and Business Management am I qualify to apply for band 3 jobs?

Tokkzzzz:

Na who give up, f¥¢k up!

NHS does not sponsor band 2 jobs. Start applying for band 3 jobs starting salary £21730.00 to £23177.00 especially mental health. If you don't mind.

Look after your own mental health, take a break, days or weeks as much as you need. Then start applying again, try to do at least 10 or more applications in a day. One will surely come through. Just don't give up! This journey is not for the faint hearted. Most importantly put God first, and pray. Yes PRAY OOO
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tokkzzzz: 2:59am On Nov 14, 2022
Focus99:
Since I don't have the necessary certificate as my undergraduate degree is Entrepreneurship and Business Management am I qualify to apply for band 3 jobs?

They usually ask for NVQ or equivalent as "desirable qualification" for majority of band 3 jobs. So, try to do more care courses. You will find loads on REEDS and have to pay a small fee.

"Essential qualification" - Willingness to work towards achieving the necessary courses upon getting the job. Plus Numeracy and Literacy (maths and english).

Most importantly your work experience in health and care is key, you don't need a degree in care, because you're not applying for the role of a Nurse.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2022
TesiB:
Thank You.

I really would like someone to call or send personal mails to help ease the process.

I have naric for english proficiency but i can't find where it is mentioned in the application for the equivalent for my degree. is the option of degree certificate or transcript supposed to mean Naric certificate?

To the best of my knowledge your answers are in order. I stand to be corrected
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Hello House, Can a main applicant file for dependent to join in the uk after one year?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2022
TPLTD:
Hello House, Can a main applicant file for dependent to join in the uk after one year?

When the dependant joins is a personal choice, it could be together, separately or later on. All is accepted so after one year is OK

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 9:33am On Nov 14, 2022
LagosismyHome:

When the dependant joins is a personal choice, it could be together, separately or later on. All is accepted so after one year is OK

Thanks for your response
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Paupaula(f): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2022
TesiB:
Thank You.

Good afternoon,
Pls, I want to know how long u applied for your Naric and how fast they were to get back to u on their search.
Pls, I applied since 7th Nov last week and even though I used the ‘Fast Track’ service , I havnt been contacted on the next action to either make payment.
Pls, do they delay this much? Because my Employer is waiting for this to issue me a COS.
Pls, how long did urs take?

Any do u have any number I can use in contacting them
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 1:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hello,

It took about 10 working days for them to send the certificate. In between they were holidays.
we didn't use the fast track service so I don't know the number of days it will take for that.
no calls was made to them as we weren't in a hurry.

On your profile, i think there is a place where you can track your application. they usually note the number of days it will take for you to get a response from them. just wait as far as it hasn't exceed the number of days given to get a response.

Paupaula:

Good afternoon,
Pls, I want to know how long u applied for your Naric and how fast they were to get back to u on their search.
Pls, I applied since 7th Nov last week and even though I used the ‘Fast Track’ service , I havnt been contacted on the next action to either make payment.
Pls, do they delay this much? Because my Employer is waiting for this to issue me a COS.
Pls, how long did urs take?

Any do u have any number I can use in contacting them
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2022
Dear All,

Please what is the best option for this as I don't know the uk post office to use.
Can i choose my sponsor? it's asking for ACL code for Sponsor as collection point.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Paupaula(f): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2022
TesiB:
Hello,

It took about 10 working days for them to send the certificate. In between they were holidays.
we didn't use the fast track service so I don't know the number of days it will take for that.
no calls was made to them as we weren't in a hurry.

On your profile, i think there is a place where you can track your application. they usually note the number of days it will take for you to get a response from them. just wait as far as it hasn't exceed the number of days given to get a response.

Okay.
But was it same day that u applied that you made payment or you waited for instructions from them to make the payment??
Pls, I am just curious because I want to know if there’s something I didn’t do right.
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2022
TesiB:
Dear All,

Please what is the best option for this as I don't know the uk post office to use.
Can i choose my sponsor? it's asking for ACL code for Sponsor as collection point.

U can use ur sponsor address...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
Paupaula:

You don't need any instructions from them to make payments. Go ahead and make your payment. The days start counting after making payment. Mine took 8 working days.

Okay.
But was it same day that u applied that you made payment or you waited for instructions from them to make the payment??
Pls, I am just curious because I want to know if there’s something I didn’t do right.
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Paupaula(f): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2022
[quote author=Peniel13 post=118383588][/quote]

So how do I get the account number to pay to if I do not need any instructions to make payment?

I thought I would be contacted on how to proceed to the next stage with account name and account number.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by donplus1: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2022
Paupaula:

Okay.
Thank you.

What you didn't do right is not making payment. Payment validates the processing of your request.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2022
TesiB:
please at what point in the process did you pay for premium?

When booking your appointment
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 3:19pm On Nov 14, 2022
Hello peeps, what's the appropriate response to this question for child visa application where the employer ticked maintenance.. thank you so much

"Consent for the home office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support..

Are you relying on evidence from someone else to prove your financial circumstances?"

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2022
Oh you should have made payment. the process isn't finalised until you make payment

Paupaula:

Okay.
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2022
Is it Sponsor's postcode?

I don't think it will allow for Sponsor's address cos it asked for a code.

advanceDNA:

U can use ur sponsor address...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TesiB: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2022
@justwise
@vanod
@lagosismyhome
@all

Is there anyone you can refer to help me look at the application before payment and submission.
I'm still on main applicant o. I've not gotten to dependents and I'm sweating like this. cheesy

I intend to pay and submit MA today.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.