Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858787 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Topmc: 1:30pm On Oct 29, 2022
jagbasneh:

M.A
Cos, IELTS general ukvi, tb, pcc, pof if maintenance isn't tick inside ur cos, passport data page.

Dependant partner.
Tb, pcc, marriage certificate, cos number of MA, pof if maintenance isn't tick for the own family, passport data page.

Baby
Tb, birth certificate from national population council, cos number of MA, pof if maintenance isn't tick for the own family, passport data page, consent letter to be sign by both parent.

After u submit application online, u will do biometric on the date u pick when submitting ur application. Hope it help

Please what children age eligible to do biometrics.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2022
jagbasneh:

M.A
Cos, IELTS general ukvi, tb, pcc, pof if maintenance isn't tick inside ur cos, passport data page.

Dependant partner.
Tb, pcc, marriage certificate, cos number of MA, pof if maintenance isn't tick for the own family, passport data page.

Baby
Tb, birth certificate from national population council, cos number of MA, pof if maintenance isn't tick for the own family, passport data page, consent letter to be sign by both parent.

After u submit application online, u will do biometric on the date u pick when submitting ur application. Hope it help

Wait...what is the essence of consent when both couples and children and traveling together??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Yes you can

ogoloray:
Hello gurus.... If I miss my capturing date for passport application. Can I come do it some other day later?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

Wait...what is the essence of consent when both couples and children and traveling together??

MA and DA applications decision are done separately and possibly different eco. So a letter of consent will suffice in such scenario.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2022
Topmc:

Please what children age eligible[b][/b] to do biometrics.

Once discharged from hospital.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2022
leef2022:

MA and DA applications decision are done separately and possibly different eco. So a letter of consent will suffice in such scenario.

Okay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2022
Topmc:

Please what children age eligible to do biometrics.
Baby will only capture
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 4:55pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

To be on a safer side
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2022
bukonlami:
Yes you can

Thanks alot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by brandmix: 9:37am On Oct 30, 2022
Hi everyone,

I just got my skill worker visa, and although I am excited on one hand, I am also anxious on the other.

Due to personal reasons and based on the estimated timelines we expected the visa for my family to be out (we wanted to travel together), I select a travel date that is beyond the 28 days period mandated for the main applicant to be in UK.

The agency (EY) & local HR were aware of the date change, and I have written to them to advise.

So I guess my question is, has anyone been in this boat where you couldn’t make it into the UK within 28days from visa issuance . How did you go about it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2022
brandmix:
Hi everyone,

I just got my skill worker visa, and although I am excited on one hand, I am also anxious on the other.

Due to personal reasons and based on the estimated timelines we expected the visa for my family to be out (we wanted to travel together), I select a travel date that is beyond the 28 days period mandated for the main applicant to be in UK.

The agency (EY) & local HR were aware of the date change, and I have written to them to advise.

So I guess my question is, has anyone been in this boat where you couldn’t make it into the UK within 28days from visa issuance . How did you go about it.

Is it 28 days or 90 days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by brandmix: 11:00am On Oct 30, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Is it 28 days or 90 days

The visa itself is 90 days so my family can enter at anytime, but for the main applicant, there is a requirement to be in uK within 28 days. Despite the 90 day indicated on the visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2022
brandmix:
Hi everyone,

So I guess my question is, has anyone been in this boat where you couldn’t make it into the UK within 28days[b][/b] from visa issuance . How did you go about it.

Have you the email sent to you by UKVI.?

Its clearly stated in there what you must do after you collect your travel documents.

Kindly read again the BRP mail sent to you by UKVI.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:55am On Oct 30, 2022
brandmix:

The visa itself is 90 days so my family can enter at anytime, but for the main applicant, there is a requirement to be in uK within 28 days. Despite the 90 day indicated on the visa

Where is this on home office website.... there is no rule like this regarding 28 days. The employer might have such a rule but there isn't any rule like that . The only thing home office says is vignette expires after 90daus

If there is then share the home office link. My.cousin came last week 6 weeks after the visa was out, no single issue as the employer said it was fine.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
brandmix:
Hi everyone,

This your information is very misleading, where's it stated that a visa holder has to be in the within 28 days. My start date is early December and my visa was issued since early October, my employer just told me yesterday that i should arrive Uk late November. stop spreading unverifiable information.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
brandmix:

where's the link to this information?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 12:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
iseise:
Yes am going for assisted service and I know it comes with a fee and my question is will the payment cover for my kids and I because its on birth certificate they need to upload
Thanks

For payment on assisted service you will pay for every application separately.

You need to upload their Tb test, parents consent letter and POF
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cigie(m): 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hello all, is church marriage certificate + declaration of marriage sufficient for dependant visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by brandmix: 3:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
vanod:

where's the link to this information?

lol bro nah office email and stuff.

Asides that though, when filling your forms online, there is a section towards the end that mentions it.

28 days from your date of sponsorship/decision date/ or visa issuance which ever is the latter.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by brandmix: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
vanod:

This your information is very misleading, where's it stated that a visa holder has to be in the within 28 days. My start date is early December and my visa was issued since early October, my employer just told me yesterday that i should arrive Uk late November. stop spreading unverifiable information.

Chineke,

You know that there is a big difference between asking for help and sharing information right?

I have attached a screen shot from the global consultant that supports my coy on intercompany moves.

Here again is a link for the 28 day rule below

https://thaxtedlegal.com/2022/06/01/28-days-rule-skilled-worker-visa/?utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=LinkedIn-integration.

Lastly, don’t attack people when you haven’t gotten or understood the context of their situation.

Na help I come find undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by brandmix: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Where is this on home office website.... there is no rule like this regarding 28 days. The employer might have such a rule but there isn't any rule like that . The only thing home office says is vignette expires after 90daus

If there is then share the home office link. My.cousin came last week 6 weeks after the visa was out, no single issue as the employer said it was fine.

https://thaxtedlegal.com/2022/06/01/28-days-rule-skilled-worker-visa/?utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=LinkedIn-integration

Another link from the website above

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1054309/Sponsor-guidance-Part-2-sponsor-a-worker-02-22.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-part-9-grounds-for-refusal

Screen shot from the email from our company consultant can be seen below.

Bottom line is I’m just a bit anxious. Will wait for HR/agency feedback on Monday if my Sponsorship Management System (SMS) has been updated.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hello guys
I just watch a video where poultry workers can come to the uk on a temporary visa..pls where can I get more information...on the ukvi sites

It was update this month.
Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2022
bola01234:
Hello guys
I just watch a video where poultry workers can come to the uk on a temporary visa..pls where can I get more information...on the ukvi sites

It was update this month.
Thank you
It's for selected Countries and only last for 3months .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bostin:
It's for selected Countries and only last for 3months .

I guess Nigerians can't apply
Thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 5:26pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nlightind:
Good day everyone,
Please can anyone guide me on the process of getting to UK for MSc Nursing for someone with just BSc Nursing without any Internship. ie. a fresh graduate BSc nursing to uk MSc Nursing.
Thanks

I think it should be possible...just need to search online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bola01234: 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
mamakendra:

1) it now takes between 2-3 months if your application is okay, and there is no need for further information request.

2) Use your bank statement. They dont care for your bank balance. Just ensure that the address on your application and the one on the bank statement is the same.

3) Just tick that English is your first language, and there wont be any need to provide English test or proficiency

Are u for real...
So I need to get the qualifications then apply..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moriyadisa: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Good day everyone ��
I made a mistake while filling my application form where I was asked if my Job is listed among shortage occupation in the UK and I mentioned this on my additional information document submitted. Few hours ago I got to know that the application fee for shortage occupation and skilled Worker is different from each other. Please kindly assist me on where I can make the balance payment for my skilled Worker visa application fee. My application is priority and by Tuesday it will be 5 working days.
Guru in the house, please advice me o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
brandmix:

https://thaxtedlegal.com/2022/06/01/28-days-rule-skilled-worker-visa/?utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=LinkedIn-integration

Another link from the website above

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1054309/Sponsor-guidance-Part-2-sponsor-a-worker-02-22.pdf

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/immigration-rules/immigration-rules-part-9-grounds-for-refusal

Screen shot from the email from our company consultant can be seen below.

Bottom line is I’m just a bit anxious. Will wait for HR/agency feedback on Monday if my Sponsorship Management System (SMS) has been updated.

Thanks for sharing

The two important links are the bold ones.. can u screen shot where that 28 rule is. I searched and couldn't find it . ... I read the guidelines from ukvi several times and this 28days i never seen it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nlightind: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
bola01234:

I think it should be possible...just need to search online

Okay
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taiwolola(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Good evening Great people. Can i travel with my kids to the UK (Dependant visas) with an expired Police character certificate? Is it one of the documents immigration officer at the airport will check? Do i need to do another one? Someone who has passed through this should kindly assist. Thanks a lot.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:35pm On Oct 30, 2022
brandmix:

Chineke,

You know that there is a big difference between asking for help and sharing information right?

I have attached a screen shot from the global consultant that supports my coy on intercompany moves.

Here again is a link for the 28 day rule below

https://thaxtedlegal.com/2022/06/01/28-days-rule-skilled-worker-visa/?utm_source=Mondaq&utm_medium=syndication&utm_campaign=LinkedIn-integration.

Lastly, don’t attack people when you haven’t gotten or understood the context of their situation.

Na help I come find undecided

This is NOT a UKVI rule but likely to be a rule made by your company for staff coming from abroad. Speak to your HR/Line manager/company representative handling your case about your plight and they will advise you appropriately.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 11:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
taiwolola:
Good evening Great people. Can i travel with my kids to the UK (Dependant visas) with an expired Police character certificate? Is it one of the documents immigration officer at the airport will check? Do i need to do another one? Someone who has passed through this should kindly assist. Thanks a lot.

That fine if expired... police report is for visa purposes not for travel

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.