Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (859099 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2023
yamunla:

Ok.thank you.

But what is the probability of getting COS.

Make person no go just dey fetch water inside basket
Sincerely, it's a journey of patience, determination and trying again after each failure, if at all you want to get it on merit. And yes, NHS employs on merit but it's tough to pass their interview.
Many have failed a hundred times but they're still pushing. So just keep trying, and also keep updating your skills and knowledge.
But if you want it sharp sharp, then bring out your thousands of pounds and buy it from a private care home, that's if you're lucky to get a genuine agent.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yamunla(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2023
Goodly1:

Sincerely, it's a journey of patience, determination and trying again after each failure, if at all you want to get it on merit. And yes, NHS employs on merit but it's tough to pass their interview.
Many have failed a hundred times but they're still pushing. So just keep trying, and also keep updating your skills and knowledge.
But if you want it sharp sharp, then bring out your thousands of pounds and buy it from a private care home, that's if you're lucky to get a genuine agent.

Scam too much..
My fear
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2023
yamunla:

Scam too much..
My fear
If the money isn't your problem, then you can also try Student visa route peacefully.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2023
Trinity101:

You should have simply continued to skip and not quote my comment where I expressed my feeling because I didn't tag or mention your name. Anything dished on you, you brought it upon yourself. Learn to mind your business since you don't have anything reasonable to say. You did not see the places questions were asked politely but the one you'll see is the one that prick your conscience. Carry your oversabi shift for corner make I see road.

Frustration na your mate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yamunla(m): 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
Goodly1:

If the money isn't your problem, then you can also try Student visa route peacefully.

This student route..
If you did not travel with your wife that can work and make money..

It's the easiest way to depression overseas..

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 6:00pm On Apr 09, 2023
leef2022:

I can understand the frustration. Naija at the moment no easy. But with patience sha, he/she will get through.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2023
yamunla:

This student route..
If you did not travel with your wife that can work and make money..

It's the easiest way to depression overseas..
All right, the decision is yours to make. Best of luck.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by yamunla(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2023
Goodly1:

All right, the decision is yours to make. Best of luck.

Thanks man
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RoyalPlace: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2023
@beecrofty no hard feelings...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2023
RoyalPlace:
@beecrofty no hard feelings...

Another thing is that Finchley sounded suspect because I looked up his history, he only had two post which was to people to send an email. Looked like a new member or an old member opening a new profile to take advantage of people. That is exactly why I said he is a suspect. The fact that he even claimed to be in the UK does not mean he really is. Anyone can edit a visa page and upload it.

Even the way he flared up/went on the defense is very suspect.

I am thinking you might be Finchley sef. lol because why responding to me about no hard feelings? undecided

It's all love though...

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RoyalPlace: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2023
beecrofty:

Another thing is that Finchley sounded suspect because I looked up his history, he only had two post which was to people to send an email. Looked like a new member or an old member opening a new profile to take advantage of people. That is exactly why I said he is a suspect. The fact that he even claimed to be in the UK does not mean he really is. Anyone can edit a visa page and upload it.

Even the way he flared up/went on the defense is very suspect.

I am thinking you might be Finchley sef. lol because why responding to me about no hard feelings? undecided

It's all love though...

@beecrofty Wow! You definitely have trust issues;

You make accusations, then you say its all love; like how? Bro, Check my profile, I @Royalplace have been on this platform since 2017, and my account is not related to any third party.

@beecrofty I can see you've deleted the message where you asked people to send you an email about a connect you have for nurses etc 😉 lol... How are we sure you are also not a scammer?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 12:15am On Apr 10, 2023
RoyalPlace:

@beecrofty Wow! You definitely have trust issues;

You make accusations, then you say its all love; like how? Bro, Check my profile, I @Royalplace have been on this platform since 2017, and my account is not related to any third party.

@beecrofty I can see you've deleted the message where you asked people to send you an email about a connect you have for nurses etc 😉 lol... How are we sure you are also not a scammer?

You are definitely gunning for a fight bro. If you patiently read to understand what I wrote you will realize you are just blindly fighting.

I never deleted anything I said and if you want to call me a scammer, feel free to do so. I don't get worked up by false accusations bro. I am justified if I have trust issues on a faceless forum. I saw your history and I know you have been here since 2017 but it doesn't dispute the fact that you could easily set up a new profile to advertise for mischievous reasons, I am not accusing you, I am just letting you see reasons why people should be guarded or suspect new accounts.

Like I said, I never deleted any of my post so you should really be patient when trying to insinuate things. Like I said earlier, it's all love.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 12:39am On Apr 10, 2023
RoyalPlace:

I just noticed now that my message was deleted, that must have been the work f the admin. That there is another reason why people don't post info on here about connects. So before you fight me, think of that.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trinity101(m): 1:00am On Apr 10, 2023
leef2022:

E don tie wrapper and gele for your head, I see. Ode!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Trinity101(m): 1:03am On Apr 10, 2023
beecrofty:

I can understand the frustration. Naija at the moment no easy. But with patience sha, he/she will get through.

Frustration will never leave your household now and forever since that's what you wish me too. Fool that can't shut his/her mouth and mind his/her business. When someone speaks the truth, people will want to crucify the person.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 1:26am On Apr 10, 2023
Trinity101:

Frustration will never leave your household now and forever since that's what you wish me too. Fool that can't shut his/her mouth and mind his/her business. When someone speaks the truth, people will want to crucify the person.

It's now very obvious frustration has set in for you Trinity. Take deep breaths and calmly find more jobs to apply to for your COS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hermeknorr(f): 6:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Goodday wonderful people, is it adviceable for husband and wife to apply for visa together where the wife is the one with COS? In a case where the husband,s document is not complete can he pick a date say like a week or 2 after his wife or he has to wait till her visa is out. Then lastly what are the documents needed to take along for biometrics

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:22am On Apr 10, 2023
Nairae:
Great work you are doing !!!!!

My relatives has an OND diploma in Business Administration. She is applying for a CAREGIVER job which I think is also CARE ASSISTANT.

1. Will she be required to submit her TRANSCRIPT?

2. Will she write IELTS?
She won't be asked to submit her transcript for work, since she's not applying for studies. She'll need to take IELTS for UKVI test only for her visa application, unless the prospective company requests it before offering her a job.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Nairae:
My friend is an experienced welder. He has worked in many multinational companies but did not attend University. Question 1: is welding on UK shartage ocuupation list?
QUESTION 2: Without University education, can he apply for welding work?
Check the first page of this thread first to see the link to shortage occupations, and find out if welding is included. If yes, browse on Google about requirements for working as a welder in the UK, then start applying on Indeed and other websites.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KingDeity: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2023
Good morning everyone. I wanna thank everyone for their contribution and suggestions. It was really giving grin grin grin

So that was how I sent an email to someone as regards getting a COS for HCA, more like trying to weigh all options, they charged £15K. Lolz

Nawa o, people pay this huge just to leave the country? Anyways I replied the email that I wasn't interested, since I'm not inna haste, I'd prefer using the money for study route if I was really crazy about going to the UK. I them that I'd use d NHS websites to search for job vacancies for internationally trained nurses. cool

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zupay: 8:16am On Apr 10, 2023
Hermeknorr:
Goodday wonderful people, is it adviceable for husband and wife to apply for visa together where the wife is the one with COS? In a case where the husband,s document is not complete can he pick a date say like a week or 2 after his wife or he has to wait till her visa is out. Then lastly what are the documents needed to take along for biometrics

Let the wife apply first and come over to be sure what is on ground, then the husband can apply.

I said this based on experience as I did my biometrics on Thursday 30th March in Birmingham and got my skilled work visa on the 31st of March and expires April 2nd 2028 and got my BRP delivered last Thursday as I switched from student to Tier 2. I have met several African couples some even with their children who all came together to the UK through the healthcare visa and over 90% are having it very rough because most of the firms who sponsored them have little or no shifts for them and still bringing in more people, spouses who are the dependents are not easily getting the jobs to support the family because to even get factory jobs is no longer easy because many international students who graduated and now on post study work visa have taken over working full time in factories, warehouses and care homes, reason many international students who came to the UK from this January are struggling to get jobs for their weekly 20hrs.

My colleagues who were sponsored from South Africa, all came alone and their spouses and children joined after 3-4 months as they were able to save, look for accommodation for their family with less pressure and can financially take care of the home while their spouse look for work.

10 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Izebrain: 8:37am On Apr 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Izebrain: 8:58am On Apr 10, 2023
victorVIC1:

I know IOM is cheaper. Was considering an alternative option because of the complaints I always see here on challenges around booking and crowds at their center

Please can one do the TB test down even before playing for the care jobs
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by victorVIC1(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2023
Izebrain:

Please can one do the TB test down even before playing for the care jobs

The TB test I did is actually for student route and it's usually valid for only 6 months. Hence, it's advisable you only proceed if you are certain you will be traveling before the 6 months elapses
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aziegbemin: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good morning all. I’ll like to hear your thoughts about this.
A friend of mine had ND in architecture (2.60) same with HND architecture (2.68). Now she recently completed a care course ( level 3 diploma) and she planning of traveling out of 9ja, is it possible to migrate with the care program or she’ll need to apply for masters degree. Pls I’ll like to know if the care route is better for her
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Olaide1295: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2023
The thread about Healthcare recruitment ban currently on the homepage should not bother anyone who has been following this thread for even the past few days.
It’s about active scouting & recruitment, not when you’re the one applying to go there yourself.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CLASSMAN: 1:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Olaide1295:
The thread about Healthcare recruitment ban currently on the homepage should not bother anyone who has been following this thread for even the past few days.
It’s about active scouting & recruitment, not when you’re the one applying to go there yourself.
Thanks for clearing the air, the thing don day bother me since morning

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.