Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (858743 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (608) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SMGGroup: 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2023
Aziegbemin:
Good morning all. I’ll like to hear your thoughts about this.
A friend of mine had ND in architecture (2.60) same with HND architecture (2.68). Now she recently completed a care course ( level 3 diploma) and she planning of traveling out of 9ja, is it possible to migrate with the care program or she’ll need to apply for masters degree. Pls I’ll like to know if the care route is better for her

If a masters degree becomes her only option of moving to the UK, she should apply for Msc Psychology (conversion) and would stand a better chance of switching to skilled worker visa before she graduates.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 1:41pm On Apr 10, 2023
KingDeity:
Good morning everyone. I wanna thank everyone for their contribution and suggestions. It was really giving grin grin grin

So that was how I sent an email to someone as regards getting a COS for HCA, more like trying to weigh all options, they charged £15K. Lolz

Nawa o, people pay this huge just to leave the country? Anyways I replied the email that I wasn't interested, since I'm not inna haste, I'd prefer using the money for study route if I was really crazy about going to the UK. I them that I'd use d NHS websites to search for job vacancies for internationally trained nurses. cool

Are you a nurse?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adlac(m): 1:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
pretty1986:
My dear let me also advise you for another alternative,if you have money.I just apply for a One year Masters degree program in uk with a cheaper tuition fee.Use the route and enter UK, while doing the Masters,then write your OSCE and get your PIN,then switch from student visa to working visa there in uk.and I believe you can easily get Nurse job there, because most employers now prefer overseas nurses that are already in Uk.so if you couldn't get health assistant job offer from here in Nigeria,then try use study route.Only if you can afford it.

Pls, What are the associated condition to convert from student to work visa?

Do I need to pay in full for the sch fee? Or just opt out.

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by karixz: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
Good day,
I tried booking an interview date for tb test and I booked with IOM Lagos. I canceled my appointment with them and I am trying to reschedule it to IOM Abuja but the system keeps rejecting my application I have tried to reach out to the customer service but it has been futile. What can I do?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2023
Trinity101:

E don tie wrapper and gele for your head, I see. Ode!

You stay late @1:00am to reply ops here and wonder why you have not landed your job yet?

When you should be sending your applications to care homes or to HR of target companies.
Continue to waste your energy.. If you continue to waste your energies at replying here, then you will have to part with your hard earned money to secure a job. Yet if you are wise, return to the drawing board, fine tune your cv, do more courses and apply continuously...

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2023
Adlac:

Thanks.
I believe our Gurus in this Thread can give more better answer to this question, especially those that are already in uk,whom throughly know how the system works.But is very certain that a student can switch to work visa any time.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mindlog: 6:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Adlac:

Thanks.

If you want to enter the UK through the student route, go for a course that even when you get the opportunity to switch over to work visa while still studying, you will be motivated to complete and graduate.

I switched from student to skilled worker visa while still studying Clinical Child Psychology, I didn't opt out because I know graduating would boost my CV, offer me more opportunities and today if I want to switch from my present sponsor, I am 100% sure I will have sponsors willing to snap me up immediately as my role in Child and Adolescent Mental Health is in very high demand.

Don't waste the opportunity of getting a sought after degree by dropping out.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KingDeity: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
beecrofty:

Are you a nurse?

Yesso. A full blown Nigeria Registered Nurse.... Anything for your boy? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
SMGGroup:
Abeg what does this mean?
No more care jobs?

https://www.nairaland.com/7647353/uk-stops-recruiting-healthcare-workers
it's a wrong headline from punch. If you read what's there you will understand what it means. Summary Nigeria is on WHO red list of country suffering from shortage of health workers so it's not advisable to employ people from red list countries due to that, that doesn't mean Nigerians caint be employed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beecrofty(m): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
KingDeity:

Yesso. A full blown Nigeria Registered Nurse.... Anything for your boy? grin grin grin

Oh, i see. I just read your other post about working in an oil company.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:16pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please , who can put me through the UK teacher’s application. I’m a qualified teacher with TRCN certificate. How do I start, please?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 6:18am On Apr 11, 2023
foreveryoung1515:
Please , who can put me through the UK teacher’s application. I’m a qualified teacher with TRCN certificate. How do I start, please?

What subject are you qualified to teach?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by foreveryoung1515(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2023
leef2022:

What subject are you qualified to teach?
Biology
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2023
News coming out

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Osa4: 9:41am On Apr 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
News coming out

Una no fey tire to spread headline news wey sound like bad luck

Read the contents and stop discouraging serious minded people

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:18am On Apr 11, 2023
foreveryoung1515:
Biology

Www.apply-for-QTS-in-england.education.gov.uk/eligibility/staff

Teach.inengland@education.gov.uk

Similarly, since it is free to apply for the QTS here in England I could potentially help you do the application should you give it a good try and make no head way. Also there are teaching agencies that recruit teachers for school[b] at no cost[/b]you could search for them..

Also, note, TRCN is to send correspondence to them directly for them to verify that you are a teacher and not individually. The whole process is a simple thing and you should be fine with it.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please,can someone share the link for 3rd party consent form for children. I have been searching for it .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bibbahlah(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
eliascomm55:
Attached is the response I received after sending the second paid mail
Good evening,
Please brother/sis, any update from UKVI.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:32pm On Apr 11, 2023
leef2022:

Www.apply-for-QTS-in-england.education.gov.uk/eligibility/staff

Teach.inengland@education.gov.uk

Similarly, since it is free to apply for the QTS here in England I could potentially help you do the application should you give it a good try and make no head way. Also there are teaching agencies that recruit teachers for school[b] at no cost[/b]you could search for them..

Also, note, TRCN is to send correspondence to them directly for them to verify that you are a teacher and not individually. The whole process is a simple thing and you should be fine with it.
Thanks for this. Please can I have your mail or WhatsApp digits?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2023
BRP ALERT

Timeline:
Online Application 21st March.
Biometrics 29th March.
Decision reached 5th April.
BRP received 9th of April [Easter]
Visa Type; Dependent.

Well...I didn't feel the type of tension I felt 2015 when I was applying for Australian Student Visa which I did with my sincere heart oOo and even paid up to 2MIL for school fees yet and got denied.

I came to NL and promised them that since they never want me as a student, that I will come as one of them without giving them my kobo.

*it ended in praise. May the New FoundLand favour me and my household.
(Never give up hope)

9 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2023
Aziegbemin:
Good morning all. I’ll like to hear your thoughts about this.
A friend of mine had ND in architecture (2.60) same with HND architecture (2.68). Now she recently completed a care course ( level 3 diploma) and she planning of traveling out of 9ja, is it possible to migrate with the care program or she’ll need to apply for masters degree. Pls I’ll like to know if the care route is better for her

Tell your friend to go and learn AutoCAD, Revit and other design software she can lay her hands on. There are Architecture and Design jobs waiting for her in the UK

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 9ger: 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2023
oak202:
Please,can someone share the link for 3rd party consent form for children. I have been searching for it .

1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MrDelima(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Have you gotten collection mail from TLS?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2023
okeysoninv:
News coming out

Duck Sh¡t, you think YouKay care that y'all 3rd world countries have shortage of workers?

For them here is where raw materials are gotten, just like in the eras of SIave trade, just that it would look like re-CoLo if they put the 2nd ship in the waters.

So...try and go with your own chain(meaning; keep applying for YouKay work online, and careless for those politicians sending their offsprings and trying to tie you down in this heII hole they swear never to see work proper.)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2023
MrDelima:
Have you gotten collection mail from TLS?

Affirmative!!
That came in at about 11am today.
NB: The Successful letter was hiding at a place in my mail called "Promotion", not in my Primary Inbox, that explained the reason why I never saw it since Sunday until today.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damask: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good evening house. Please, can someone pick up his/her passport a day after the "travel document ready for collection" mail?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Benwems(m): 9:07pm On Apr 11, 2023
Good evening, is IELT required for care giver COS or is it the uk vi that requires to IELTE
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by soulmate19: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Big Congratulations
May the Land of UK favour you.
It's like I have seen this moniker on Canada forum before grin

DoDirtsLikeWorm:
BRP ALERT

I came to NL and promised them that since they never want me as a student, that I will come as one of them without giving them my kobo.

(Never give up hope)

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:17pm On Apr 11, 2023
Goodly1:

Sincerely, it's a journey of patience, determination and trying again after each failure, if at all you want to get it on merit. And yes, NHS employs on merit but it's tough to pass their interview.
Many have failed a hundred times but they're still pushing. So just keep trying, and also keep updating your skills and knowledge.
But if you want it sharp sharp, then bring out your thousands of pounds and buy it from a private care home, that's if you're lucky to get a genuine agent.

Hmmmmnnn. Like how many thousands of pounds should one be looking at?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oak202: 11:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
DoDirtsLikeWorm:
BRP ALERT

Timeline:
Online Application 21st March.
Biometrics 29th March.
Decision reached 5th April.
BRP received 9th of April [Easter]
Visa Type; Dependent.

Well...I didn't feel the type of tension I felt 2015 when I was applying for Australian Student Visa which I did with my sincere heart oOo and even paid up to 2MIL for school fees yet and got denied.

(Never give up hope)

Congratulations
Please ,can you list the documents you submitted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Gracey2222: 12:02am On Apr 12, 2023
Good morning everyone
How true is the COS banned news??

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (608) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.