Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School (42882 Views)

Female Secondary School Student Ruthlessly Beating Her Male Schoolmate ( Video ) / Female Secondary Students Drink Beer, Celebrate WAEC Final Paper In Cross River / Just In: Five Female Secondary Students Rape Teacher To Coma In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by bukatyne(f): 10:19am On Sep 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Yes ma...

You see that Sex matter ehn... Any wise man who aims to hit the top or pinnacle especially with respect to politics, leadership, entertainment, religion, etc, must be more disciplined than an ancient Chinese Monk!!!

Very true.

Dangote was just lucky that the Nigerian society is not yet ruled by opinions and perceptions else he might have been very hit negatively with his butt/orange towel saga.

I think young men need to be taught discipline, assertiveness, healthy self-esteem and self-control as a part of a compulsory coming of age rite.

8 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by AkaraAndBread: 10:21am On Sep 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
[url][/url] always feeding us with update cool

Bili n'enu
Bili n'ala.

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by jditimiya(m): 10:23am On Sep 13, 2021
This teaching will not enter some men ear, because they like the young girls like that because they enjoy more pressure from them.

8 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by kinzd(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2021
How much boss man
olassybaba:
Things dey occurrrrrrr

Available

MacBook Pro (Retina 15-inch, Mid 2015)

2.5 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7
16 GB
500 GB

[b] CLEAN AS THE SKY
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by damosky12(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

I don't agree with you.

If you carry yourself well, a female student would not reach out to you. If she decides to try herself, your rebuff and consequent boundaries would give her sense.

A male teacher should be professional and very strict with female students.

Context is king. Read a full post before commenting.
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by luxs(m): 10:25am On Sep 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

how often is it reported that a female teacher is having sex with her student compared to male teachers and female students? Let's face it, red or blue, teachers have no business having sex with students. Especially MALE teachers, who are the major perpertrators of this dirty act undecided

words of an hypocrite~you may do worse!

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by damosky12(m): 10:29am On Sep 13, 2021
notttty:
Female teachers wanting sex is not rare bro. Let's not mince words. Back then in my school I can honourablly tell you for free that I had sex in my ss2 with a female nysc member teaching in jss3, she is our interscience teach, I was just in ss2. We had sex like 6 to 8 times before she left our school. That's FGC KWALI, and in my ss3 Second term, our agric teacher had sex with me twice, yes I was just 15, wasn't consensual because I took notes to her house and I was on and she jokenly ask what's this bulge, touching my dick she was like see this small boy with this long stuff, I stood there n while she touched again and again before she unzipped me and gave my fir st bj, I cum so far and she didn't stop till she proceeded for sex and apologize after she was done. I never spoke about it n was always very quiet especially when I see her, till she asked me to come see her citing the changes in my attitude, I went there and same thing happened again.

This happens more often than people think... But the society doesn't take it as serious as they should.

10 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by UcheforGod(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2021
notttty:
Female teachers wanting sex is not rare bro. Let's not mince words. [b][/b]Back then in my school I can honourablly tell you for free that I had sex in my ss2 with a female nysc member teaching in jss3, she is our interscience teach, I was just in ss2. We had sex like 6 to 8 times before she left our school. That's FGC KWALI, and in my ss3 Second term, our agric teacher had sex with me twice, yes I was just 15, wasn't consensual because I took notes to her house and I was on and she jokenly ask what's this bulge, touching my dick she was like see this small boy with this long stuff, I stood there n while she touched again and again before she unzipped me and gave my first bj, I cum so far and she didn't stop till she proceeded for sex and apologize after she was done. I never spoke about it n was always very quiet especially when I see her, till she asked me to come see her citing the changes in my attitude, I went there and same thing happened again.
But that is not something to be proud of now. You said you can honourably tell. You should be full of regrets and ask God for forgiveness.

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by damosky12(m): 10:33am On Sep 13, 2021
UcheforGod:
But that is not something to be proud of now. You said you can honourably tell. You should be full of regrets and ask God for forgiveness.

Ask questions if you don't understand something. Judging so quickly in itself is a sin...

10 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by candidbabe(f): 10:40am On Sep 13, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

https:///teacher-recounts-his-seduction-experience-in-female-secondary-school/

@op why did you bring pictures from Maria Regina model sec school my Alma mater?
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Omohena: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2021
How about female teachers who Bleep young pupil in the class

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Jerryherd: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2021
No be today e start nau 90s students are actually worse, competing with pregnancy and abortion

This millennials seem a little better behaved

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Stankovic22: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2021
I once worked in our ajebota school like that where children from rich home school.

I was the youngest teacher there and the female students at first tried to seduce me but all failed.

I never allowed any of them to cross my table and come to my office when I am alone. I refused accepting their friend requests on facebook and I also didn't allow any of them play with my phone or laptop like they did with other teachers.

I was their main target but made it difficult for them.

I saw the way they relate with other male teachers and you would know that something was going on between them. So will even sit on a teacher's seat, watch film with laptop and talk back rudely. I was the youngest but put my profession first.

To be frank, I wasnt friendly or gave them a smiling face because one silly mistake their parents (mostly politicians) will jail me for 600yrs

22 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Halo22: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2021
Seriously this has been my battle all these while. I really have such temptations each day I go out to lecture my students, but God on my side, I will keep defeating them.

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by IMAliyu(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2021
bukatyne:
Female students seducing young male teachers is a serious thing.

That's why a teacher should create boundaries and not listen to noise. You can't please everyone:

Mike Pence that did not have private dinner/interaction with female subordinates was accuses of denying them the opportunity to learn from him & grow.

Las las, they will call Baba a misogynist and rest while he has his dignity and good name intact.

I also remember a lecturer who never had female leaders (course reps, governors etc.), never allowed female students submit assignments to him, never interacted with female students alone.

Of course, they complained how he did not believe ladies should lead, how he was too strict, how he thought ladies were beneath him, felt pity for his wife & kids etc.

It is better said that you are harsh/strict than you are sleeping with a student.

My Dad was called gay during his years as a lecturer according to my Mom grin
The man didn't show interest or mess around with female students.

Modified: typo

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by GeneralKoko(m): 11:10am On Sep 13, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Damn
I go dey fall wotor wotor

E sure me die say you be PH boy
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by tightpussy156: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2021
@poster this look like ur story.the way you Bleep the living day light out of those bitches who call themselves secondary school girls.you go see mature babe with big nyash and breast fix thread and puff still they secondary school they use saggy breast an big breast with big nyash they find men up and down.how you think men with no self control can handle this.most time if you dont give it do them they call you jew.they go about label you all names.false allegation against you that you rape them.Be wise use ur brains for them.who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Bennethchiso(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] pls how can i PM someone on nairaland and is there anything i have to set on my profile for someone to easily PM me?
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by bukatyne(f): 11:22am On Sep 13, 2021
IMAliyu:

My Dad was called gay during this year's as a lecturer according to my Mom grin
The man didn't show interest or mess around with female students.

Abi na.

It is better than sexual accusations (true & alleged).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by fyneguy: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2021
Ceufinish:
God has a solution to every circumstance that his children may find themselves

Is this a Deeper Life program? DLC don dey invite music ministers. Interesting.

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Ceufinish: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2021
fyneguy:

Is this a Deeper Life program? DLC don dey invite music ministers. Interesting.

It is a deeper life program. Things have changed. Don moen was invited to our program that held last month.

Nathaniel bassey and Ron Kenoly.

3 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Mysmartnetwork: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2021
It’s not easy I’m currently in same situation I’m not that discipline when it comes to sex . But having it with my students is where I draw the line

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by GeneralKoko(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
I don't know how I can report my secondary school teacher but that man abused so many girls .

He tried it with my elder sisters set but many didn't give him but he finished my class girls
Fingered some , bleeped some. I know a girl that gave him BJ in his office. He even did that stuff with junior students. Man is a bastard!

5 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Akuruoulo(m): 11:37am On Sep 13, 2021
PrinxArthur1:
You see the tonality he used for both genders
Blue pilled mindset

To the male Teachers : stop harrasing them, stop kissing them, say no to rape

To the female teachers; "stop using them"
The type of word used has no punishable offense attached to it

Those kinds supports feminists alot

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Akuruoulo(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2021
Lollittaa:

how often is it reported that a female teacher is having sex with her student compared to male teachers and female students? Let's face it, red or blue, teachers have no business having sex with students. Especially MALE teachers, who are the major perpertrators of this dirty act undecided

Meaning the male students should be given awards for been good
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by mecussey(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2021
tightpussy156:
@poster this look like ur story.the way you Bleep the living day light out of those bitches who call themselves secondary school girls.you go see mature babe with big nyash and breast fix thread and puff still they secondary school they use saggy breast an big breast with big nyash they find men up and down.how you think men with no self control can handle this.most time if you dont give it do them they call you jew.they go about label you all names.false allegation against you that you rape them.Be wise use ur brains for them.who quote me for saying truth hug transformer.

The way small girls dey grow these days ...a 15yr old waist go be like bazukka. If you are sexually starved, you must fall.

4 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by wink2015(m): 11:42am On Sep 13, 2021
BabbanBura:
It is very terrible, they bribe sexurity guards (yes often with sex) to sneak out for parties and orgies! Many secondary school girls are so bad these days.

TELL ME STORY !

Na so e come be with our girls for college?
Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by jclassiq(m): 11:43am On Sep 13, 2021
My own two cents...

DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY!

In the end, NOTHING really matters.

2 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by aniblue(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2021
During my service year, I had alot of those passes but I was open in my pronouncement never to tolerate such nonsense, and I conquered it ...
Self discipline and respect is the key.

6 Likes

Re: Teacher Recounts His Seduction Experience In Female Secondary School by Bamzyriches451: 11:59am On Sep 13, 2021
GeneralKoko:

E sure me die say you be PH boy
Damn u hit me directly
Proudly Abuloma, Rivers State boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice / "We Spent N20m To Hack Into JAMB Registration Portal" – Suspect / What's The Best Course To Study In Nigeria Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.