Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

I Don't Get It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Don't Get It. (990 Views)

Electronic Books Are Cool, I Don't Get Intimidated By Books Size Anymore. / Seun: I Just Don't Get It!!! / Why Is That Girls Don't Get Into The Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Get It. by Topsoldier: 12:11am On May 25, 2011
What are Somalis, Ethiopians, American Africans, others and Jamaicans doing in this forum. This forum is called

Nairaland, it is strictly for the nigerian people. Is it site named foreignland? No, it is called nairaland. If you are not

invited in this site then what are you doing here. You gonna earn a position, let us Nigerian warriors judge you then

we might let you stay or not. The bottom line it is up to us. What you guyz are doing is veri veri disrespectful, very

immature and annoying. Now, I want all the foreigners in this forum to each make a thread asking for forgiveness,

forgiveness for us for you all have wronged us. We are the bosses of this site, we get to decide who should stay

and who shouldn't.

Sincerely,

Your scammed moderator [s]( who won the election but he was scammed by the other moderators)[/s] TopSoldier.  undecided
Re: I Don't Get It. by Ethiodime: 12:36am On May 25, 2011
Exactly wat do you have against foreigners being in this place? Dis is not your bed kid, u didn't build it u know.Sumtimez it is good to think b4 u write garbage. angry
Re: I Don't Get It. by BABE3: 12:36am On May 25, 2011
LMAOOOOOO  @ Nigerian Warriors-- no be small tin o---lol

Baby Boo--- (I don't know why I'm replying you sef)---You've gotten it twisted. No wonder they bounced you from the Mod. position. You don't know nada about this joint. If you refer to the "HOME PAGE", somewhere on there you'll find this clause "NAIRALAND FORUM: HOME OF NIGERIANS AND FREINDS OF NIGERIA" ---(Something like that sha).  smiley

Re: I Don't Get It. by Topsoldier: 12:39am On May 25, 2011
BABE!:

LMAOOOOOO  @ Nigerian Warriors-- no be small tin o---lol

Baby Boo--- (I don't know why I'm replying you sef)--- If you refer to the "HOME PAGE", somewhere on there you'll find this clause "NAIRALAND: HOME OF NIGERIA AND FREINDS OF NIGERIA" ---(Something like that sha).  smiley

But some of this foreigners are misbehaving and I don't like this forum getting messed up.

how wil we know if there our friendzz? undecided

Ethiodime:

Exactly wat do you have against foreigners being in this place? Dis is not your bed kid, u didn't build it u know.Sumtimez it is good to think b4 u write garbage. angry

i have nutting against not Nigerian members except tht u guys should at least acknowledge

our power, we re Nigerians nd we legally own NL, so u guys should at least be inferior to us when we are in this

forum.
Re: I Don't Get It. by african1(f): 12:40am On May 25, 2011
Because it is free site duhhhhhhh. I thought you might be a bit smarter than that, wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Don't Get It. by Topsoldier: 12:44am On May 25, 2011
african1:

Because it is free site duhhhhhhh. I thought you might be a bit smarter than that,  wink wink wink wink wink
I am smart but I can't tolerate the changes the not Nigerian Nlers have brought to us, it is all

negative nd as a soon to be moderator i will not tolerate the foreigners of your kind.

U re not Nigerian? Re u from Ghana?
Re: I Don't Get It. by african1(f): 12:47am On May 25, 2011
Topsoldier:

I am smart but I can't tolerate the changes the not Nigerian Nlers have brought to us, it is all

negative nd as a soon to be moderator i will not tolerate the foreigners of your kind.

U re not Nigerian? Re u from Ghana?

No baby I am Somali, I absolutely  don't care what you think of that,   wink wink

Of my kind, lets what you do?
Re: I Don't Get It. by Topsoldier: 12:52am On May 25, 2011
african1:

No baby I am Somali, I absolutely  don't care what you think of that,   wink wink

Of my kind, lets what you do?

Re you al shabab the terrorist. Not Nigerian members have been causing chaos in this forum

thts why i said ur kind. but u re off the hook becoss i don't see u causing any trouble u re a nice gurl, aren't u?
Re: I Don't Get It. by african1(f): 12:56am On May 25, 2011
Topsoldier:

Re you al shabab the terrorist. Not Nigerian members have been causing chaos in this forum

thts why i said your kind. but u re off the hook becoss i don't see u causing any trouble u re a nice gurl, aren't u?

Lol I have so many words that I can call you, but you know I have self respect!!! Since you just called me a terrorist, what makes you think I am a nice girl? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided!!! Lol My people are known for terrorizing right
Re: I Don't Get It. by Topsoldier: 12:59am On May 25, 2011
african1:

Lol I have so many words that I can call you, but you know I have self respect!!! Since you just called me  a terrorist, what makes you think I am a nice girl? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided!!! Lol My people are known for terrorizing right

sum of ur people re terrorist and also pirates,others are good people. how can u not know your own people's doing. u re not

a nice gurlanymore u re a s,tupid gurl. undecided
Re: I Don't Get It. by african1(f): 1:03am On May 25, 2011
Topsoldier:

sum of your people re terrorist and also pirates,others are good people. how can u not know your own people's doing. u re not

a nice gurlanymore u re a s,tupid gurl. undecided

And you are an A$$ wipe, lol I guess we both kind of suck at coming up with great adjectives, wink
Re: I Don't Get It. by Nobody: 1:17am On May 25, 2011
abeg poster, where shall we vote for that MODERATOR position of yours?! so i can automatically vote for whoever you are running against!!!!!
Re: I Don't Get It. by Advocator: 1:24am On May 25, 2011
OP slowly by slowly you are crossing the line & I don't appreciate it one bit!
Re: I Don't Get It. by Nobody: 1:28am On May 25, 2011
This is what it says on the home page:

Nairaland Forum: Home Of Nigerians And Friends Of Nigeria. Welcome!

You are a not a friend, but a prejudice foe. What are YOU doing in this forum?
Re: I Don't Get It. by african1(f): 1:28am On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

OP slowly by slowly you are crossing the line & I don't appreciate it one bit!

Lol You seem soo calm yet threatening, I like it
Re: I Don't Get It. by Advocator: 1:34am On May 25, 2011
african1:

Lol You seem soo calm yet threatening,  I like it

LOOL, so I have been told. Saxibey gormad jaceyl imatali donta?grin

N.B. Topicga kale imaw walalo.
Re: I Don't Get It. by Nobody: 1:36am On May 25, 2011
You forgot. We also have white people here. grin And guess what? tongue tongue tongue

We are not going no where. Do you worst.
Re: I Don't Get It. by IZUKWU(m): 3:45am On May 25, 2011
ogugua88:

This is what it says on the home page:

Nairaland Forum: Home Of Nigerians And Friends Of Nigeria. Welcome!

You are a not a friend, but a prejudice foe. What are YOU doing in this forum?
. Do you know of another forum like this ,maybe of other nationals where one can also go and mingle with other minds, please drop the address or link. Any one?
Re: I Don't Get It. by Nobody: 3:56am On May 25, 2011
What is your point?
Re: I Don't Get It. by Mynd44: 4:18am On May 25, 2011
I read things like this on Nairaland, and i am sad. This guy has a thing against Non-Nigerians and the first thing he does is show his bigotty Fanny in public. And oh you said Nigerians are the legal owners of Nairaland but you are wrong. The site belongs to SEUN

1 Like

Re: I Don't Get It. by Mynd44: 4:18am On May 25, 2011
I read things like this on Nairaland, and i am sad. This guy has a thing against Non-Nigerians and the first thing he does is show his bigotty Fanny in public. And oh you said Nigerians are the legal owners of Nairaland but you are wrong. The site belongs to SEUN

1 Like

Re: I Don't Get It. by Mynd44: 4:19am On May 25, 2011

1 Like

Re: I Don't Get It. by Ranoscky(m): 4:21am On May 25, 2011
UZUKWU, subscribing to ur post. would love to be in another african site like nairaland, aswell.
Re: I Don't Get It. by Nobody: 4:47am On May 25, 2011
Topsoldier:

What are Somalis, Ethiopians, American Africans, others and Jamaicans doing in this forum[size=18pt](?)[/size]. . . If you are not

invited in this site then what are you doing here[size=18pt](?)[/size]. . . The bottom line it is up to us. What you guyz are doing is [size=18pt]veri veri[/size] (very very) disrespectful, very immature and annoying. . .(*just like me!  tongue)

dunce doesn't even know to add question marks and can't even spell.  tongue

Nigerians can be found mingling amongst those groups and the MANY more on this site you failed to add to that list  tongue
and I doubt they are asked "what are you doing here?". Not sure if you are trying to be funny or not but you have justified the
stereotype. I'm sure the Nigerians on this site for the most part do not appreciate this one bit.

anyway the bottom line is. . .

Re: I Don't Get It. by IZUKWU(m): 6:07am On May 25, 2011
ogugua88:

What is your point?
would love to be in another site like this whether african or otherwise,want to expand my scope.You feel me. Do you know of any.
Re: I Don't Get It. by Nobody: 6:10am On May 25, 2011
I'm content with NL, so I have no reason to look. You won't find the unknown if you don't dig. Google na your friend lol.
Re: I Don't Get It. by 190: 6:10am On May 25, 2011
This guy is a disgrace to his fellow animals  undecided
Re: I Don't Get It. by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 25, 2011
IZUKWU:

would love to be in another site like this whether african or otherwise,want to expand my scope.You feel me. Do you know of any.

Good for you bro.  smiley we need more open minded folks in the world.

@190 he is a THIS GRACE to his fellow maggot producers indeed. undecided
Re: I Don't Get It. by 190: 4:50pm On May 25, 2011
shocked angry

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Whe We Should Not Judge Somone By Their Looks.... / What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? / My girl friend receives too many calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.