Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,291 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) (8393 Views)

I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) / Anambra guber: Maduka Announces Exit From PDP, Picks Accord Party Ticket / Alex Nwankwo 'Alexreports' Emerges Anambra Accord Party Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by Cmanforall: 9:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Alex again
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by Beverages: 9:05am On Sep 14, 2021
chukel:
The useless alexreport has collected huge amount of money. That was the aim in the first place. He joined the race to be settled.

You wey dey owe money self dey badmouth person.
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Alex report keep cashing out. Meanwhile enjoy Champions league matches at home today by upgrading to Dstv compact plus.Check my last topic.
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by 175(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2021
Criminal grin
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:16am On Sep 14, 2021
chiiraq802:
You don't need to elaborate anything Mr AlexReport, the amount of money offered, isn't the type you can turn down easily even with highness eye. grin
/
Nawa for you people and money.

So if oga send his houseboy make e go stand for fuel queue for him, when oga come e go carry money give his boy? Na just chop money e go give am.

Alex has his eyes on the bigger picture. It is a team project. If Maduka wins. Mr Nwankwor’s life will never be the same again. Alex is promoting Maduka to help himself.
/

1 Like

Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by lasthero: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Alex on the beat
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by madjune(m): 9:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Alex can sell his blokos if Maduka price am well.
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by hedonido: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Moferere:
For those who know Maduka, tell him that he's spending good money on a bad project.

He won't win. He won't come 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Know this and know peace!

I don't understand his delusion.

But one thing is for sure. He is Alex's biggest mugu till date. Alex has hit pay dirt from this man.

1 Like

Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by quickly: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Alex reports is contesting for his pockets and not to help Anamba ppl

This man that will create fictional organizations to award himself titles eg ambassador doctor director sir etc

Na why Nigeria no get head . Doing things for the wrong reasons
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by InHeaven(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2021
Alright Hon Alex Nwanko
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2021
I wonder how much he was given or what was promised him
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by saintruky(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2021
Dis Maduka be like who dey desperate ooo... Make he sip easy make him case no be like that of Ogboru of delta state...

D tears nor go easy ooo...
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:23am On Sep 14, 2021
Moferere:
For those who know Maduka, tell him that he's spending good money on a bad project.

He won't win. He won't come 1st, 2nd or 3rd.

Know this and know peace!

He cud come 2nd. Pdp is in a mess. Apc is the most corrupt. Maduka is like the new wine and Change.
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by alexvic12: 10:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Nigerians are funny!

1. Alex Reports was part of Dr. Maduka's campaign team and we all know his PR on Nairaland for the celebrated doctor.

2. Dr. Maduka knew that he could ed up not getting the ticket at PDP, a I guess he asked Alex to obtain the accord party ticket for him (since he can't be in two parties at theeee same time).

3. It was a move to eat his cake and have it back.

4. Alex has finished his job by handing over the ticket to his boss.

5. Alex should come clean and day things as they are. Sugarcoating this well-played political move by saying that "Dr. Maduka's antecedents blah blah" is a poor move.

6. All Nigerian politicians are the same.
Check my signature for your best writing assistant. It is a simple chrome extension that will improve your writing. The best thing, you can get started for free and then go premium later!
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by AbujaCitiBlog: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2021
dailybuzzng:
2021: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Guber Ticket To Maduka- Ex Governorship Candidate( Video)

Dr. Godwin Maduka's guber race has received a major nod, as former Governorship candidate of Accord Party, Mr.Alex Nwankwo has revealed reasons why he surrended the party's guber ticket to Maduka.

Nwankwo had emerged governorship candidate of Accord party at the Primary but handed it to Dr. Godwin Maduka before the close of submission of names of candidates to INEC.

Speaking to newsmen in Awka why he handed the ticket to Maduka, he said Dr. Maduka's antecedents were some of his reasons he endorsed him for Accord party guber ticket.

He said Maduka is the bridge between the young and the old, who has delivered dividends of democracy to the people even before he joined the governorship contest on the platform of the PDP.

He said "After my assessment of all the governorship candidates taking part in the governorship election, Dr.Maduka stood out as a man that is capable, fit and proper to govern Anambra State"

He called on the good people of Anambra State to come out enmasse, support and cast their votes overwhelmingly for Dr. Maduka and the Accord party in the November 6, 2021 Anambra State governorship election.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CASi66ELLMM

Source: https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/09/2021-why-i-surrendered-accord-party.html
See the way Dr Maduka dey look am, like say" Boy drop that mic and gerrarahia, see your mouth like step down, no be me buy you the form in the first place"?
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by chukel(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Beverages:

You wey dey owe money self dey badmouth person.
Nawa o
owe who money? U? I drink beverage on credit?
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by bestman09(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Nawa for you people and money.

So if oga send his houseboy make e go stand for fuel queue for him, when oga come e go carry money give his boy? Na just chop money e go give am.

Alex has his eyes on the bigger picture. It is a team project. If Maduka wins. Mr Nwankwor’s life will never be the same again. Alex is promoting Maduka to help himself.
/

Exactly!

Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Truthissupreme:
who told you maduka offered him money sef

Where Alex go see millions take buy ticket he knows he would loose

Na maduka use alex hold the ticket with his money, so that the pageant boy can come massage his ego

You are very correct. He was just a political stooge. Same thing Rochas did using his son in-law to secure APC ticket in Imo back then.
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
Re: Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
Oga Alexreports (Gleesmodel)..
So, you think you can lie to Nairalanders too??
Well, let me drop this quick advice for you, in case you really want your Maduka to go anywhere far in the November Election.
1. He Better start now to perfect his rigging plans..
2. If he doesn't want to rig, then he better start now to recruit lots of party agents to caver all the Polling-units and All Wards Collation Centres, and all LGAs Collation Centres across the state. And they should be very vigilant, and keep thorough records and videos of possible, so that you can use the evidences to head to the tribunal. (If your agents dared to collect any money - or bow to threats - in order to compromise and allow fraudulent practices at the Polling-units or Collation Centres, then your chances are gone)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola Declares Free Train Ride For Sallah Celebration / Kwankwaso Best Governor / Udom Emmanuel At The Opening Ceremony Of 42nd National Prayer Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.