Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,687 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB (23005 Views)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by MrColdsweat: 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
TripleOh7:
If you want Biafra Nnamdi Kanu is not the person to listen to and IPOB is not the organization to follow.

Who are you to tell ndigbo who they should or shouldn't listen to?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by BiafraInc: 7:33pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrColdsweat:

WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS NOT THE ONE TO LISTEN TO, THEN UNDERSTAND THAT MAZI KANU IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD. IT'S SIMPLE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by BiafraInc: 7:34pm On Sep 13, 2021
YouAreUseless:
[s]Mechie Onu ewu, where is Emma powerfull, Simon Ekpa, your DOS??[/s]

SIT AT HOME IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU CAN'T SEE ANYONE TO SHOOT IN THE STREETS LIKE BEFORE. IF IT PAIN YOU SO MUCH, GO INTO PEOPLE'S HOMES TO DRAG THEM OUT. IMBECILES, SIT AT HOME IS JUST THE BEGINING. MANY MORE ACTIONS TO FOLLOW.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by YouAreUseless: 7:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

YOU ARE ONLY CRYING BECAUSE YOUR PICKPOCKET JOB WILL BE AFFECTED IN BIAFRALAND. EWU, YOU HAVE SHORT MEMORIY. IT WAS AT THE LAST STAGES OF THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN THAT PEOPLE STARTED GOING TO MARKETS. FOR MORE THAN 4 GOOD MONTHS DURING THE EARLY STAGE, IT WAS TOTAL LOCK DOWN AND PEOPLE DIDN'T DIE. YOUR ZOMBIE POLICE SHOT TO DEATH MORE PEOPLE THAN MAY HAVE DIED OF HUNGER.

WE DON'T WANT SUCH SOCIETY AND WE ARE PUTTING IN EVERY SACRIFICE TO DESTROY THE EVIL ENTITY YOU CALL NIGERIA SO THAT WE CAN CREATE A BETTER SOCIETY THAT OUR CHILDREN WILL INHERIT. IF SOME OF US DIE ON THE PROCES, THEN IT'S WORTH IT. EUROPEANS, AMERICANS, JAPANESE, KOREANS, SINGAPOREANS, ALL PASSED THROUGH ONE REVOLUTION OR THE OTHER WHERE MANY OF THEIR PEOPLE DIED SO THE ONES LIVING TODAY CAN HAVE THE PROSPEROUS COUNTIRES THEY ALL ARE HAVE TODAY.

BUT AS A BLACK IDIOT, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SACRIFICE MEANS. BUT WHO CARS, BECAUSE IN EVERY SANE SOCIETY THAT UNDERSTAND WHAT SACRIFICE MEANS, THERE ARE STILL ZOMBIES, IDIOTS AND USELESS ONES LIKE YOU.
Ewu, when he was in prison the first time, why is their no sit at home during his over 1 year in prison??
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by YouAreUseless: 7:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

SIT AT HOME IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU CAN'T SEE ANYONE TO SHOOT IN THE STREETS LIKE BEFORE. IF IT PAIN YOU SO MUCH, GO INTO PEOPLE'S HOMES TO DRAG THEM OUT. IMBECILES, SIT AT HOME IS JUST THE BEGINING. MANY MORE ACTIONS TO FOLLOW.
Answer my question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by achi4u(m): 7:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND ANOTHER MEANS. SIT AT HOME ALL THE WAY.
which one be ur headache now?
Which part of the hellhole were you shooting from?grin
Are you in for sitting at home or against?
Speak now before kitikpa esewaaa gi onucheesy
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Olumighty123(m): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
My question here is, are the igbo young billionaires in support of biafra? The likes of E-money and obi cubana? Just wondering.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by MrColdsweat: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

YOU ARE ONLY CRYING BECAUSE YOUR PICKPOCKET JOB WILL BE AFFECTED IN BIAFRALAND. EWU, YOU HAVE SHORT MEMORIY. IT WAS AT THE LAST STAGES OF THE COVID-19 LOCKDOWN THAT PEOPLE STARTED GOING TO MARKETS. FOR MORE THAN 4 GOOD MONTHS DURING THE EARLY STAGE, IT WAS TOTAL LOCK DOWN AND PEOPLE DIDN'T DIE. YOUR ZOMBIE POLICE SHOT TO DEATH MORE PEOPLE THAN MAY HAVE DIED OF HUNGER.

WE DON'T WANT SUCH SOCIETY AND WE ARE PUTTING IN EVERY SACRIFICE TO DESTROY THE EVIL ENTITY YOU CALL NIGERIA SO THAT WE CAN CREATE A BETTER SOCIETY THAT OUR CHILDREN WILL INHERIT. IF SOME OF US DIE ON THE PROCES, THEN IT'S WORTH IT. EUROPEANS, AMERICANS, JAPANESE, KOREANS, SINGAPOREANS, ALL PASSED THROUGH ONE REVOLUTION OR THE OTHER WHERE MANY OF THEIR PEOPLE DIED SO THE ONES LIVING TODAY CAN HAVE THE PROSPEROUS COUNTIRES THEY ALL ARE HAVE TODAY.

BUT AS A BLACK IDIOT, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT SACRIFICE MEANS. BUT WHO CARS, BECAUSE IN EVERY SANE SOCIETY THAT UNDERSTAND WHAT SACRIFICE MEANS, THERE ARE STILL ZOMBIES, IDIOTS AND USELESS ONES LIKE YOU.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Kccheechy(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2021
Maybe they will also declare sit at home to honor the day he was arrested in Kenya too

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by BobbieZion(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2021
When you think emotionally bias.....
You are damned to make silly decisions.

Decisions that have cost them a lot over decades, but the they have refused to learn,thinking from a negative mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Your friendly neighborhood spiderman wink

On a more serious note, I love the Igbo people and I wouldn't want to see them decimated like in the civil war.

I think they are making the same mistake they made during the civil war entrusting their collective fate as a people into the hands of a brash young fella...in this case probably also a scam artist.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
BiafraInc:

WHEN THEY TELL YOU THAT MAZI NNAMDI KANU IS NOT THE ONE TO LISTEN TO, THEN UNDERSTAND THAT MAZI KANU IS DOING SOMETHING GOOD. IT'S SIMPLE.

What is the something good he's doing though, apart from ordering the massacre of Igbo policemen and women?

I'm just curious

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by MrColdsweat: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
TripleOh7:

On a more serious note, I love the Igbo people and I wouldn't want to see them decimated like in the civil war.

I think they are making the same mistake they made during the civil war entrusting their collective fate as a people into the hands of a brash young fella...in this case probably also a scam artist.

If the Nigerian government will decimate ndigbo for demanding their God given right, can't you see that the lawlessness of the Nigerian government is the problem?

I suspect you're one of those men who threaten women to love you or you'll kill them. Because it's no different from what Nigeria is doing to Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by MrColdsweat: 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
TripleOh7:

Biafra is not just a fight for a new country. Biafra is symbolically a cry against injustice is Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2021
bjdon:
I have simply NEVER seen such stupidity as that being carried out by IPOB. Who are they harming by all these 'sit at home' protests? Is Buhari in the least bit bothered? No!. They are only harming there own people's business and childrens education. Sit at home protest has a zero preasure effect on the FG.
I thought Igbo's were supposed to be smart people?
Absolute power corrupts, Emma Powerful & his brother Nnamdi are intoxicated with their new found fame.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Buckeyemedia1: 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Hope you are aware you are only speaking for yourself & a few disillusioned & ignorant minded children?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2021
MrColdsweat:

If the Nigerian government will decimate ndigbo for demanding their God given right, can't you see that the lawlessness of the Nigerian government is the problem?

I suspect you're one of those men who threaten women to love you or you'll kill them. Because it's no different from Nigeria is doing to Ndigbo.

I believe you're one of those who jump to conclusions that your wife is cheating on you because she came home late today.

I'm not your enemy bro. As you can see we are also fighting for a Yoruba nation.

The Igbo people's call for their very own nation is as valid as it is their fundamental human right.

I only think the person championing that call if the wrong person because he will never get them Biafra. He's the wrong man for the job

You know how I know?

1. His earlier rhetorics of hatred and bile will be used against him. No international body or individual will ever sit down to listen to him as none has so far.

2. His forming of an armed resistance group that has been killing uniformed service men and women is a sure guarantee that no international organization will ever back the call for an independent Biafra.

You may not know this, but the more serious organization that has a serious chance of getting independence for the West, East, South and Middle belt is being delayed not only because of Nnamdi Kanu's tactics, but also because the east is part of the group.

So, for the sake of all of us, beg Nnamdi Kanu to stop his stvpidity and let NINAS do their work.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by MrColdsweat: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
Buckeyemedia1:
Hope you are aware you are only speaking for yourself & a few disillusioned & ignorant minded children?
[/s]

I don't speak to morally bankrupt sycophants....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Simdyofficial(f): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
I laff when people say sit at home is affecting igbo businesses..

If they protest in the streets, we know the outcome.. Now they are using a beta means of showing solidarity and y'all still crying about what doesn't concern you..

If you love and believe in mnk- sit at home. If you don't- leave biafraland and move around other zones

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Jobless lazy youth, no work Monday no work Tuesday? Irresponsible Citizen.
Mynd44 lalasticlacla Seun
Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by fergie001: 11:09pm On Sep 13, 2021
Smh.......
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by chatinent: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2021
I wonder how people, when they want to report a user, leave the report button feature and begin to quote moderators with posts.

Una dey like show una self o.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Susu888:
Confused morons grin...
Las las una go get sense by force!

Hausa adage says :
Yunwa ba qanwar uwar kowa bace

As the almajiri saying goes : yunwa ba ta da hankali.
.......yeah you are right! ..... there's this igbo adage that also said : atulu muru ebule gba aka nwa!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Susu888:
Confused morons grin...
Las las una go get sense by force!

Hausa adage says :
Yunwa ba qanwar uwar kowa bace

As the almajiri saying goes : yunwa ba ta da hankali.
.......yeah you are right! ..... there's this igbo adage that also said : atulu muru ebule gba aka nwa!

#adagegeng
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 5:01am On Sep 14, 2021
The problem is why not sit at home if you believe in the ipob scam and allow others who do not believe in the ipob scam go about their normal lives �.
Why attack and instigate fear in people who do not agree with your nonsense?�.

Obele oge ka ofoduru�.
This was how osisikankwu and his gang went about behaving like they weree everything until the sky came crashing on them �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 5:09am On Sep 14, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Biafra is not just a fight for a new country. Biafra is symbolically a cry against injustice is Nigeria.

If you go by what is Just you would deduce that ipob as a group has no business with anything Just or fighting for freedom,for they will put others to the chains if only they had the power at their beck and call �.
This is plain undiluted and unadulterated truth �

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by NGpatriot: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2021
Your so-called enemy and oppressor and the entity you want freedom from are all in Abuja, but you refuse to go to Abuja, you prefer to punish your own people in the SE, you prefer to make your own people suffer economic hardship i the SE, you prefer to intimidate and bully your own people to follow your satanic and lunatic orders, you prefer to slaughter and behead your own people in the SE.

I've never seen this kind of freedom fighting and agitation in my life.

This is the on and only freedom fighting where you punish your own people and make them suffer instead of your enemy.

You haven't killed any Hausa Fulani, but you kill and laughter your own people, you burn down and destroy their businesses while Hausa Fulani just dey go on about his business..

How do you explain this lunacy and insanity?

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by PIMPAR: 7:29am On Sep 14, 2021
MrColdsweat:

The fraudster coward Albino has really done more harms than good to most of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Hope Uzodinma, Timipre Sylva Emerge APC Governorship Candidates For Imo, Bayelsa / Miyetti Allah Pledges Peace With Host Communities In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.