Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB (23006 Views)

Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Kanu: IPOB Declares Tuesday Sit-At-Home In South-East / Nnamdi Kanu: Why I Jumped Bail, Escaped From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Lotti(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2021
WrathOfHadez:
Since his parent was killed with other 28 people, IPoB and Kanu didn't remember them until he was captured and sent to DSS jail? I see desperate manipulation going on.

The sit-at-home has run its course. Residence are just obeying out of fear of victimisation by iPod bandits.

I can confirm to you that marketers are frustrated, many are angry. But many more are afraid.

The South East is a region primarily reliant on trade and industry and individual homes are now in serious economic uncertainty.

The only reason people are obeying is th threat and violence IPOB is unleashing on the residents.

D good Will & fame dey got is beginning 2 die, soon all Idiotic Pipu of Biafra & dia sympathizers/supporters will be hunted down & handed ova 2 d authorities 2 face judgement 4 d senseless, barbaric atrocities dey r commiting against dia own kin. Ndi uchu #spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by owomano(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2021
This is tantamount to terrorising your own people. When u force people against their own wish is terror. How can u say you fighting for freedom by subjecting people to your own wish by force?

We are building a Telegram network for commodities buying and sharing. A platform where we buy commodities in bulk and share. When we buy in bulk we pay less. Join us ⬇️
https:///JowonPayLess4More

JowonPayLessBuyMore
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by waa01: 9:13am On Sep 14, 2021
If u like stay on top trees.....no b only stay at home, who's care.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by AntiBMC(m): 9:14am On Sep 14, 2021
erubati:

Nobody cares o
Nobody gives a damn
U think all these affects the government?
The most annoying thing is u're not in ur state enforcing the sit at home order.
Or if u have a junior sister who was not allowed to sit for her English examination yesterday,u won't be here spewing rubbish

The only person spewing rubbish here is you. Crying on my mention won't solve anything.
I said what I said and I stand by it. If you don't like it... Use sniper to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by WrathOfHadez(m): 9:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Lotti:

D good Will & fame dey got is beginning 2 die, soon all Idiotic Pipu of Biafra & dia sympathizers/supporters will be hunted down & handed ova 2 d authorities 2 face judgement 4 d senseless, barbaric atrocities dey r commiting against dia own kin. Ndi uchu #spits
Kanu used the bianfran sentiment to hoodwink these people while he lived large from their ignorant donations.

He was caught in Kenya while sampling big East African ysnsh.

Now he has asked that people don't go to work or open their shop for him and his parents now because they caught him.

Big ignorance everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Lotti(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2021
post=105798714:

grin cheesy wink grin cheesy wink

Bunch of brainless retards calling demselves freedom fighters. Going about destroying d lives, property & economy of d pipu dey claim 2 b liberating. Shamelessly denying dia own barbaric acts & blaming efry1 but demselves 4 dia evil actions. Soon karma will pay all Idiotic Pipu of Biafra & dia supporters back in dia own coin a million fold. Ndi uchu #spit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2021
MrColdsweat:

You try to defame biafra but do not proffer a solution to the injustice in Nigeria.

God have mercy on all of you.

Truth is I don't believe in the Workability of Nigeria with this current structure.
I also do not believe ipob is anything close to a solution for Igboland �.
It's just like bringing a buhari to cure a Jonathan problem.
We all can see how well it worked out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by myright: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2021
Olumighty123:
My question here is, are the igbo young billionaires in support of biafra? The likes of E-money and obi cubana? Just wondering.
unfortunately, the Igbo society doesn't work that way. The people you mentioned have equel voting right as the poorest man in their kindred. E-money and Cubans know this.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Okwyjesus(m): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/13/nnamdi-kanu-why-tuesday-sit-at-home-order-was-declared-ipob/

They can choose to sit at home but shouldn't disturb those who wish to go out.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by hansomb: 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Who cares . . .

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Bahose(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
achi4u:
Ok.
But let the subsequent weekly sit at home be cancelled for the love of our economy.

Let's devise another means to pursue our agenda.
suggest another means that will work, we will follow it. Not only by saying let us...

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by obumsway(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2021
BiafraInc:

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND ANOTHER MEANS. SIT AT HOME ALL THE WAY.

One thing i am very sure of is that you are jobless and unproductive. trust me a productive mind will never think of sitting idle at home. you must also understand that you idiots are affecting your self and not the government. onye ewu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by bjdon: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
Your so-called enemy and oppressor and the entity you want freedom from are all in Abuja, but you refuse to go to Abuja, you prefer to punish your own people in the SE, you prefer to make your own people suffer economic hardship i the SE, you prefer to intimidate and bully your own people to follow your satanic and lunatic orders, you prefer to slaughter and behead your own people in the SE.

I've never seen this kind of freedom fighting and agitation in my life.

This is the on and only freedom fighting where you punish your own people and make them suffer instead of your enemy.

You haven't killed any Hausa Fulani, but you kill and laughter your own people, you burn down and destroy their businesses while Hausa Fulani just dey go on about his business..

How do you explain this lunacy and insanity?

grin grin

You have said it all. This is the most idiotic 'freedom struggle' in history. I

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 9:23am On Sep 14, 2021
achi4u:
Ok.
But let the subsequent weekly sit at home be cancelled for the love of our economy.

Let's devise another means to pursue our agenda.

Nope... It won't.

Soon, y'all will be sitting at home for a whole week.

Buhari and UN must bow and Grant you Biafra!!! tongue
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by hansomb: 9:24am On Sep 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
These people will abuse this sit-at-home order soon and nobody will take them seriously anymore. I hear that keke riders are at work in Awka. How can you declare a sit-at-home order every week and not make provision for palliatives? That's the height of insensitivity!
Pa wetin ?

Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ShedrachU(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2021
bjdon:
I have simply NEVER seen such stupidity as that being carried out by IPOB. Who are they harming by all these 'sit at home' protests? Is Buhari in the least bit bothered? No!. They are only harming there own people's business and childrens education. Sit at home protest has a zero preasure effect on the FG.
I thought Igbo's were supposed to be smart people?

They were never smart grin
Bunch of idiots right from time
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ShedrachU(m): 9:28am On Sep 14, 2021
MrColdsweat:

We value our freedom far much more than the dead Nigerian economy.

See your life, you think it's Nigeria's economy, it's the economic ecosystem of the SE that's dying
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Sep 14, 2021
MrColdsweat:

We value our freedom far much more than the dead Nigerian economy.

Sitting at home doesn't inch you one step closer to Biafra actualization sir... Use your sense na.

It only makes your people lose income, hungry, and makes your governors look stupid.

However, other states continue to flourish, including the universe... They merely watch you in detached amusement.

It is a joke already taken too far!!! If you don't do something more constructive soon, and sustain this nonsense, it's your own people who will turn against you.... This is exactly what FG and your governors are waiting for, and it will happen.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ShedrachU(m): 9:30am On Sep 14, 2021
BiafraInc:

SIT AT HOME IS THE WAY TO GO. YOU CAN'T SEE ANYONE TO SHOOT IN THE STREETS LIKE BEFORE. IF IT PAIN YOU SO MUCH, GO INTO PEOPLE'S HOMES TO DRAG THEM OUT. IMBECILES, SIT AT HOME IS JUST THE BEGINING. MANY MORE ACTIONS TO FOLLOW.

Oga your problem and all so called Biafra agitators is illiteracy.

Simple question, and you are vibrating.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Angelfrost(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Who are you to tell ndigbo who they should or shouldn't listen to?

... And who are a few thugs to force people with threats of violence to stay hiding at home whenever they seem fit?!!

When did every Igbo citizen consent to this?!! Which meeting was held that saw them give their consent?!!
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by stanluiz(m): 9:34am On Sep 14, 2021
ablejesus26:
The problem is why not sit at home if you believe in the ipob scam and allow others who do not believe in the ipob scam go about their normal lives �.
Why attack and instigate fear in people who do not agree with your nonsense?�.

Obele oge ka ofoduru�.
This was how osisikankwu and his gang went about behaving like they weree everything until the sky came crashing on them �
Their end is coming! That's why a military operation python dance is needed to flush them out.

That how osisikankwu and his Terrorist gang ended. Ipob Thugs, touts and miscreants need that treatment.
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ShedrachU(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2021
NGpatriot:
Your so-called enemy and oppressor and the entity you want freedom from are all in Abuja, but you refuse to go to Abuja, you prefer to punish your own people in the SE, you prefer to make your own people suffer economic hardship i the SE, you prefer to intimidate and bully your own people to follow your satanic and lunatic orders, you prefer to slaughter and behead your own people in the SE.

I've never seen this kind of freedom fighting and agitation in my life.

This is the on and only freedom fighting where you punish your own people and make them suffer instead of your enemy.

You haven't killed any Hausa Fulani, but you kill and laughter your own people, you burn down and destroy their businesses while Hausa Fulani just dey go on about his business..

How do you explain this lunacy and insanity?

grin grin

My brother, I tire ooo
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by od501: 9:36am On Sep 14, 2021
bjdon:
I have simply NEVER seen such stupidity as that being carried out by IPOB. Who are they harming by all these 'sit at home' protests? Is Buhari in the least bit bothered? No!. They are only harming there own people's business and childrens education. Sit at home protest has a zero preasure effect on the FG.
I thought Igbo's were supposed to be smart people?

Oga...go left, go right, you see a bending corner, leave it. Take the first turn, the second turn, look right, you see a transfer there, huge it!!
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ShedrachU(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Chai bros! Make it no pain you too much. Crying is free but remember to wipe your tears. Its only for a day! The money wey we gathered all these while is enough for us to stay at home for one month without vibrating. Take heart!

Who are the WE?
This one don't know there are heavily poor people in SE grin
You are narrow minded
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ShedrachU(m): 9:46am On Sep 14, 2021
od501:

Oga...go left, go right, you see a bending corner, leave it. Take the first turn, the second turn, look right, you see a transfer there, huge it!!

Your grammar is cancerous grin
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
These people will abuse this sit-at-home order soon and nobody will take them seriously anymore. I hear that keke riders are at work in Awka. How can you declare a sit-at-home order every week and not make provision for palliatives? That's the height of insensitivity!
Lol..
Leave the Bumpkins...
FOUR DAYS sit at home in one week and they want the hungry masses to take them serious..
Bunch of JOKERS.. sad
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by sameks08(m): 9:51am On Sep 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
. cry cry baby let keke riders go and carry ghost nah
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:53am On Sep 14, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Chai bros! Make it no pain you too much. Crying is free but remember to wipe your tears. Its only for a day! The money wey we gathered all these while is enough for us to stay at home for one month without vibrating. Take heart!
Which money you gather?
The market women selling Okpa that you are denying her livelihood,did she follow you gather?
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2021
sameks08:
. cry cry baby let keke riders go and carry ghost nah
Why won't they carry ghosts,when you are murdering those who dare to come out? angry
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by Beedude(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2021
U think your sit at home help anybody ? Or changes anything ?

When covid lock us for house, na we dey beg government to release us so we can find food for ourself.

Dem no dey telli person. After 2 days ur nerves go calm
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by eefeem: 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Sapa will show you the way...
Re: Nnamdi KANU: Why Tuesday Sit-At-Home Order Was Declared - IPOB by ogatboy(m): 10:06am On Sep 14, 2021
SLAP44:
We shall never forget.

Las las na still the igbo they suffer. Imagine the tyranny if Biafara was a nation. One stupid person decides to honor whoever he wants at the expense of other. Na them loose. Nigeria move on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Former Governor Oyetola Arrives Osun State To A Rousing Welcome By Indigenes / Oyedele, Chair Of Presidential Tax Reform Committee, Resigns From PwC / Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Resumes Work After Distractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.