Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,205 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? (684 Views)

Rich Or Famous Spouse / Pick Only One (pictures) Just One, Your Most Preferred / How To Be Attractive.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by nurabela: 10:17am On May 25, 2011
If you could pick only one what would you be: attractive, rich or famous?
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by BABE3: 10:24am On May 25, 2011
Rich!  cheesy

If I'm rich(very rich), then I'm automatically famous! Trust me!

As for the attractive part, money will take care of that. If I'm thaaaattttt ugly, then Cosmetic surgery will handle the business~~And guess what? "I have the money!"
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 25, 2011
All of 'em!
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by babyme1(f): 10:36am On May 25, 2011
None.

Because im all of the above cool
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by MMM3(m): 10:39am On May 25, 2011
money
cos it brings bitches
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by iice(f): 10:54am On May 25, 2011
None. Too stressful.
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by Abbycrown(f): 12:01pm On May 25, 2011
Rich. wink
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by Bisjosh(f): 12:52am On May 31, 2011
rich ofcourse!!!!!!! Money wld make u famous and cld give u a body like Kim Kardasian!!!! shocked cheesy
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by SALady(f): 7:10am On May 31, 2011
I'll go with rich. Money can buy fame and looks, ask Oprah!
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by MrsChima1(f): 7:51am On May 31, 2011
What will I get in return? undecided undecided
Re: If You Could Pick Only One What Would You Be: Attractive, Rich Or Famous? by 190: 7:53am On May 31, 2011
nurabela:

If you could pick only one what would you be: attractive, rich or famous?

"rich" i want money in all currencies

Just tell me where da cash @ -- I'll be there

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP5Fe26CYMI[/flash]

(1) (Reply)

40 Things Men Want From Women / Full Stop / Who Is More Heartless, The Guy Or Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.