Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,594 members, 7,837,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons (13312 Views)

Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading / LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures / LASG Declares "War" On Traffic And Environmental Offenders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by Wokenaija: 4:22am On Sep 14, 2021
Good, let’s stop encouraging them.
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by mu2sa2: 4:23am On Sep 14, 2021
tolulinks:
This is another attack on the north!
You're maybe right to the extent that majority of beggars in Lagos appear to be northerners. But the ubiquitous mentally ill persons are from the south - most if no all being drug addicts.
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by foreverproduct: 5:05am On Sep 14, 2021
They will be alright.
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by GGirll: 5:55am On Sep 14, 2021
mike404:
BUT YOUR NAME IS G-GIRL NOWgrin

My dear we need to be our brothers n sisters keepers not those who through falsehood make merchandize of the good citizens thereby short changing the real people who actually needs help. I go to prisons, hospitals n schools to help n pay peoples bills, get lawyers to defend the innocent n defenseless n help those brilliant chaps who couldn't afford quality education due to lack of sponsors or poverty as it is written in Isaiah 58:6. Let those who take peoples monies to their shrines n evil alters to exchange ones destiny keep begging but my own money n sweat, I will not give them I'm wiser now. Good morning.
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by Mutaultope(m): 5:57am On Sep 14, 2021
The novel "BEGGER'S STRIKE" comes to mind

Govt will recall them especially the thugs before the next general election
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by AfonjaConehead: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2021
Arrest allll agberoes
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by guru90: 6:30am On Sep 14, 2021
Good movement by Lagos state government...

I 100% loves this movement.....
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by EteBabaagba222(m): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2021
Tajbol4splend:
Stop giving money to beggars, they are all building mansion from people's sweat while you pay house rent

Yes o
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by Newton85: 7:07am On Sep 14, 2021
olola4:
They should empower them, majority of them don’t want to be like that.
. They should go back to their states and be empowered by their governors.
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by mamaafrik(m): 7:21am On Sep 14, 2021
daroz:
First, ban of open gazing.
Secondly, VAT issue.
And now, ban of street begging.

Haba , una wan just finish northerners kpatakpata.
this is the tact.
Finish them back to North
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by Eberex(m): 8:02am On Sep 14, 2021
How about Agberos? Are they not supposed to be on this list?
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by LadySarah: 8:02am On Sep 14, 2021
IkemChris:
Please they should quickly go to Yaba side towards Yaba left, there is this woman that always carry twin and be begging on the road, they should go and arrest her and take the children to motherless babies home... She is wicked

I actually shouted on one about a month ago. As in rain was drizzling yet she remained there without an umbrella to cover the babies. Ppl said I should ignore her but it was the babies I felt pity for. How much will she collect to treat them cold related sicknesses.
She's able bodied without any disability begging with triplets.
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by ICCtestimony(m): 8:49am On Sep 14, 2021
Where are they taking them, if I may ask about their population
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by orumba(m): 8:53am On Sep 14, 2021
Good moves
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by Prosperous111(m): 9:10am On Sep 14, 2021
computer0810:

Dey r taking them to ur father house didinrin

Baba e ni dindinrin
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by Prosperous111(m): 9:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Terrence99:

You can donate your family house for that purpose.

Haha this one too hot oo grin
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by 24brains(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2021
hahn:
So where exactly are they taking them to? undecided
to the bush of course!! 9ja dey help people before?
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by caandi: 10:01am On Sep 14, 2021
Stupid government! You dint give them jobs, good, cloth, money, no means of livelihood and the little they can do to survive you want to rob it off them? It’s a shame
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by femiakinbully(m): 10:46am On Sep 14, 2021
They should come to APAPA .
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by baby124: 11:02am On Sep 14, 2021
caandi:
Stupid government! You dint give them jobs, good, cloth, money, no means of livelihood and the little they can do to survive you want to rob it off them? It’s a shame
Direct your frustration to their state governments and FG
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by IkemChris(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2021
LadySarah:

I actually shouted on one about a month ago. As in rain was drizzling yet she remained there without an umbrella to cover the babies. Ppl said I should ignore her but it was the babies I felt pity for. How much will she collect to treat them cold related sicknesses.
She's able bodied without any disability begging with triplets.

Wicked people looking for pity
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2021
I want to see LASG touch the ones from the North grin ewu goat grin
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by olola4(m): 10:18am On Sep 15, 2021
princemartinsG:
This shows how little your sensibilities are

Lagos state should empower destitutes who came from other states to beg in lagos when their own state could empower them

You are a frustrated idiot, a colossal fool and an unrepenting failure.

Ode!
Re: LASG Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Beggars, Destitute Persons by ThatAppleGuy: 12:00pm On Sep 15, 2021
okorogodwin4:
no you can't say so I know there are real beggars and fake ones

You can neither be real nor fake begger. If you're a begger, na BEGGER you be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dennis Otiotio: Jonathan Not Yet An APC Member / Exercise 'cat Race' Yielding Positive Results, Says Middle Belt Group / Profile Of Mustapha Akinwumi – Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.